Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Registration request.
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Registration request. Post 302878612 by Scott on Saturday 7th of December 2013 09:46:22 AM
Old 12-07-2013
I've removed all country-based registration restrictions. The restriction is now based solely on IP address.

Please try to register again.
This User Gave Thanks to Scott For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to delete registration please?

How do I delete my registration please? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amaitland
1 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Need help with forum registration

i can not register, please help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: friender@mail
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Problem with registration

When I'm trying to register it says that my e-mail adress )is banned by administrator. Why? Thanks PS The same problem occurs with other 2 adresses I have (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mihail
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 10 without registration

Hello people, I'm a private one and have no a support contract with Oracle, Sun Microsystems. And I want to test the Solaris10 U10 and play with no limit. I can use the Solaris 10 U10 without registration. Or must I obtain a contract to Sun for this test Thanks for the answer greeting ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: alkhatw
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Character first registration

friends I have the following code that works perfect while read linea do largo=${#linea} echo "largo es///////////: $largo " if then echo "Longitud De Registro Invalida" echo " $linea > ERROR DE LONGITUD" >> ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tricampeon81
2 Replies
assert(3C)																assert(3C)

NAME
assert - verify program assertion SYNOPSIS
#include <assert.h> void assert(int expression); The assert() macro inserts diagnostics into applications. When executed, if expression is FALSE (zero), assert() prints the error message Assertion failed: expression, file xyz, line nnn on the standard error output and aborts. In the error message, xyz is the name of the source file and nnn the source line number of the assert() statement. These are respectively the values of the preprocessor macros __FILE__ and __LINE__. Since assert() is implemented as a macro, the expression may not contain any string literals. Compiling with the preprocessor option -DNDEBUG (see cc(1B)), or with the preprocessor control statement #define NDEBUG ahead of the #include <assert.h> statement, will stop assertions from being compiled into the program. Messages printed from this function are in the native language specified by the LC_MESSAGES locale category. See setlocale(3C). See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ cc(1B), abort(3C), gettext(3C), setlocale(3C), attributes(5), standards(5) 30 Mar 2005 assert(3C)