Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to post question?
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How to post question? Post 302877380 by Scrutinizer on Saturday 30th of November 2013 01:42:23 PM
Old 11-30-2013
Hi welcome to these forums... It seems you managed to post a question, no?

Last edited by Scrutinizer; 11-30-2013 at 03:31 PM..

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

1st post here! directory related question ( // )...

Hello guys! Your board is very cool (professional and very great-looking!) I have some experience with unix but there is something im wondering since this morning when working on a box here... Here is the cut&paste from the terminal.., ttstest01:~$ cd / ttstest01:/$ pwd / ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MrOrange
2 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

how to post a question

I want to post a question about unix. How can I create a question? I can't see a button to "create a new thread", apart from the one I just clicked to write this one :confused: "Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators" thank you (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alex31
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How do I post a question to the forums

I am new to this forum, and would like to post a question to the group. How do I add a post? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sysmma
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Post Shell programming: Question about source a file and read data from the file

This is shell programming assignment. It needs to create a file called .std_dbrc contains STD_DBROOT=${HOME}/class/2031/Assgn3/STD_DB (which includes all my simple database files) and I am gonna use this .std_dbrc in my script file (read the data from the database files) like this: .... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccwq
3 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How Do I post a question Or new tread

Please let me know how to post a new tread on tru64 Unix. BR, patabandi (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: patabandi
1 Replies

6. BSD

FreeBSD Label Editor Post-install Question

Hello there, Over the past few days I have installed FreeBSD 7.1 (which i'm new at) to an external Hard Drive. When installing, I chose to partition the disk Automatically and now I'm trying to use the label editor (post-installation configuration) to name the mount points: / /usr... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: septima.pars
2 Replies

7. Programming

My first post (Probably a really dumb php question)

Ok so I'm new on here and new to php scripting.. I'm taking over a script that was managed by someone else and I'm trying to figure out how I can add code that looks for two conditions that would be an exception to the code below.. $colred = 0; if(stristr($result, "containsthis")) { $colred =... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gmcpheden
2 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

i am unable to post any question

hi when ever i am trying to post any new thread i am getting the following error. anshaa, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anshaa
1 Replies
post(3MENU)															       post(3MENU)

NAME
post - write or erase menus from associated subwindows SYNOPSIS
#include <menu.h> int post_menu(MENU *menu); int unpost_menu(MENU *menu); DESCRIPTION
The function post_menu displays a menu to its associated subwindow. To trigger physical display of the subwindow, use refresh or some equivalent curses routine (the implicit doupdate triggered by an curses input request will do). post_menu resets the selection status of all items. The function unpost_menu erases menu from its associated subwindow. RETURN VALUE
These routines return one of the following: E_OK The routine succeeded. E_SYSTEM_ERROR System error occurred (see errno). E_BAD_ARGUMENT Routine detected an incorrect or out-of-range argument. E_POSTED The menu has already been posted. E_BAD_STATE Routine was called from an initialization or termination function. E_NO_ROOM Menu is too large for its window. You should consider to use set_menu_format() to solve the problem. E_NOT_POSTED The menu has not been posted. E_NOT_CONNECTED No items are connected to the menu. SEE ALSO
ncurses(3NCURSES), menu(3MENU). NOTES
The header file <menu.h> automatically includes the header file <curses.h>. PORTABILITY
These routines emulate the System V menu library. They were not supported on Version 7 or BSD versions. AUTHORS
Juergen Pfeifer. Manual pages and adaptation for new curses by Eric S. Raymond. post(3MENU)