Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Converting Impress output to DVD video Post 302850161 by Royalist on Wednesday 4th of September 2013 04:57:57 AM
Old 09-04-2013
SOLVED

Progress Report - A solution.
I have found that by using 'Save as' and 'Export' in 'Impress' it is possible to create output files in '.png' for rapid creation of slide shows in 'Openshot' quickly resulting in video DVD's and also 'PDF' and 'pps' for use in cross platform applications.
So thank you all and especially gacanepa for your help and patience.

SmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting line output to column based output

Hi Guys, I am trying to convert a file which has a row based output to a column based output. My original file looks like this: 1 2 3 4 5 6 1 2 3 1 2 3 (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: npatwardhan
8 Replies

2. Ubuntu

Best graphical video converting tool for ubuntu

hi, is there any video converting tool that can convert all(almost) video formats. I want to convert from mp4/mkv to divx with file size limit.. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: madhusudankh
0 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Reliable Video Editing & DVD Burning

I have just about given up trying to find a reliable package. Imagination - Pitvi - Openshot - DVD Styler are just some of those tried, but even if success has been achieved in exporting a viable result - Brasero will not burn it this includes VOB files. It seems that there is no alternative to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Royalist
1 Replies
totem-video-thumbnailer(1)					   User Commands					totem-video-thumbnailer(1)

NAME
totem-video-thumbnailer - an interactive accessibility explorer. SYNOPSIS
totem-video-thumbnailer [--jpeg] [--no-limit] [--size=size] [--time=seconds] [--verbose] input output URI [gst-std-options] [gnome-std- options] DESCRIPTION
totem-video-thumbnailer is used internally by GNOME applications such as nautilus(1) to generate PNG thumbnails of video files. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -j, --jpeg Output the thumbnail as a JPEG instead of PNG. -l, --no-limit Do not limit the thumbnailing time to 30 seconds. -s, --size=size size of the thumbnail in pixels -t, --time=seconds Do not limit the thumbnailing time to 30 seconds. -v, --verbose Output debug information. gnome-std-options Standard options available for use with most GNOME applications. See gnome-std-options(5). OPERANDS
The following operands are supported: input The input filename. This can be in any format that totem can play. output The output filename, in PNG format by default, or in JPEG format if the --jpeg is used. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-media-player | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
nautilus(1), totem(1), attributes(5), gnome-std-options(5) Comprehensive totem-video-thumbnailer documentation could be found under the Help menu in totem-video-thumbnailer. NOTES
Written by Zack Cerza coe.neu.edu> for the Debian Project. Updated by Brian Cameron, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2007. SunOS 5.11 08 Nov 2007 totem-video-thumbnailer(1)