Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Selenium Integration in Builds Post 302846111 by rajamadhavan on Friday 23rd of August 2013 04:02:33 AM
Old 08-23-2013
Can you close the tag and try ?

Code:
<target name="run">
                  <java jar="${RELEASE_ROOT}/lib/selenium-server-standalone-2.26.0.jar" fork="true">
</java>
  </target>

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

selenium in script

All, I am using chrome URL in shell script but auto=true is not working while run script. -Smoorthy (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: smoorthy
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Difficulty building gcc 4.4.0 -- builds but fails abi_check

I'm trying to build gcc 4.4.0 in 64-bit (x86_64) Ubuntu 9.04, but make check fails. Specifically, make -k check-target gives (after many other pages of output): Running /home/charles/Desktop/gccsrc/libstdc++-v3/testsuite/libstdc++-abi/abi.exp ... FAIL: abi_check Running... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: CRGreathouse
10 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mkdir: cannot create directory `/builds/somedir/': Permission denied

Hi, I am trying to run a shell script which contains an mkdir command as part of the execution. The script fails with the following error: mkdir: cannot create directory `/builds/somedir/': Permission denied The user running the script is 'harry' and belongs to group 'school'.... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Technext
5 Replies

4. Linux

Selenium Integration

Hi People, I am trying to run Selenium Scripts on my server. System is a Linux Box and I am accessing it via Putty. I have some basic admin privileges for it. The Steps: 1. A build.xml has been created which has this o RELEASE_ROOT this has been set to the Java Project folder. o... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankur328
1 Replies
bup-tag(1)						      General Commands Manual							bup-tag(1)

NAME
bup-tag - tag a commit in the bup repository SYNOPSIS
bup tag bup tag <tag name> <committish> bup tag -d <tag name> DESCRIPTION
bup tag lists, creates or deletes a tag in the bup repository. A tag is an easy way to retreive a specific commit. It can be used to mark a specific backup for easier retrieval later. When called without any arguments, the command lists all tags that can be found in the repository. When called with a tag name and a com- mit ID or ref name, it creates a new tag with the given name, if it doesn't already exist, that points to the commit given in the second argument. When called with '-d' and a tag name, it removes the given tag, if it exists. bup exposes the contents of backups with current tags, via any command that lists or shows backups. They can be found under the /.tag directory. For example, the 'ftp' command will show the tag named 'tag1' under /.tag/tag1. Tags are also exposed under the branches from which they can be reached. For example, if you create a tag named 'important' under branch 'computerX', you will also be able to retrieve the contents of the backup that was tagged under /computerX/important. This is done as a convenience, and should the branch 'computerX' be deleted, the contents of the tagged backup will be available through /.tag/important as long as the tag is not deleted. OPTIONS
-d, --delete delete a tag EXAMPLE
$ bup tag new-puppet-version hostx-backup $ bup tag new-puppet-version $ bup ftp "ls /.tag/new-puppet-version" files.. $ bup tag -d new-puppet-version SEE ALSO
bup-save(1), bup-split(1), bup-ftp(1), bup-fuse(1), bup-web(1) BUP
Part of the bup(1) suite. AUTHORS
Gabriel Filion <lelutin@gmail.com>. Bup unknown- bup-tag(1)