Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Finding a way to load appropriate jars in different OSs as per requirement. Post 302841949 by Just Ice on Thursday 8th of August 2013 09:24:00 AM
Old 08-08-2013
in that case, you must specify in the install documents that root or Administrator rights are required to run the installer ...

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in wrting Load Script for a Load-Resume type of load.

hi all need your help. I am wrting a script that will load data into the table. then on another load will append the data into the existing table. Regards Ankit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankitgupta
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Beowulfing and running dual OSs

Hi, I was thinking about beowulfing some computers... but I was wondering, is it possible to run a dual OS like Windows and BSD simultaneously and still get the same effect, as all these computers running together like one system? And of course I do mean running the same way in an OS like Windows.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: heliotos
1 Replies

3. BSD

FreeBSD 8.1 and OSS: system freezing

Hey all, This is my first post and I'm a brand new unix user. Just to let ya know, my technical knowledge consists of windows and linux(Ubuntu, Fedora, Sabayon, and Arch Linux), so I'm not a complete NOOB at using unix-like OSes. Anyway, I installed FreeBSD 8.1 yesterday and everything is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nathanbrownitt
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

Repacking a file inside a java archive with nested .jars

Hello, I need to repack a file inside several java archives (nested .jar files) with or without overwrite. I am using a manual approach with mc, but it's painfully slow progress. For example I want to refresh a file deep inside a java archive (with nested .jar files): I have a java... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Laurentiu
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Find a file in group of jars

Hi, jar -tvf tools.jar | grep LinkInfoImpl Output: 4968 Fri Feb 22 02:34:52 EST 2008 com/sun/tools/doclets/formats/html/LinkInfoImpl.class However, i need the similar output for all jar files under /apps/lib/ directory and its subdirectories. Can you please help format my command to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

VPS has load 200, httpd load no activity, netstat nothing

Hello, on my hostserver i see one VPS of mine got load of 200.00 and netstat nothing (not a single blank line on netstat command) after some time, netstat started showing connections, but i see no excessive IP connections. tail -f /var/log/httpd/access_log shows no activity /var/log/messages ;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: postcd
1 Replies
jpackage-utils(7)						RPM Java packaging						 jpackage-utils(7)

NAME
jpackage-utils - Utilities, macros and other files for the JPackage Project <http://www.jpackage.org/>: SYNOPSIS
build-classpath build the Java classpath in a portable manner build-jar-repository build a jar repository in a portable manner rebuild-jar-repository rebuild a jar repository in a portable manner (after a jvm change...) build-classpath-directory build the Java classpath from a directory diff-jars show jar content differences jvmjar install jvm extensions create-jar-links create custom jar links clean-binary-files remove binary files from sources check-binary-files check for presence of unexpected binary files DESCRIPTION
The JPackage Project has two primary goals: - To provide a coherent set of Java software packages for Linux, satisfying all quality requirements of other applications. - To establish an efficient and robust policy for Java software packaging and installation. We focus on free and open source software whenever possible. For convenience, we also provide non-free packages without the restricted source code. Our RPMs are generic in that they should work on any RPM based Linux distribution (Mandriva, Red Hat, SuSE, others). Other packaging format suggestions are welcome too. FILES
/use/share/java-utils/java-functions shell script functions library for Java applications /etc/java/jpackage-release string identifying the currently installed JPackage release /etc/java/java.conf system-wide Java configuration file ~/.java/java.conf user's Java configuration /etc/rpm/macros.jpackage RPM macros for Java packagers and developers SEE ALSO
Regular Manual Pages build-classpath(1) build-classpath-directory(1) build-jar-repository(1) check-binary-files(1) clean-binary-files(1) create-jar-links(1) diff-jars(1) find-jar(1) jvmjar(1) rebuild-jar-repository(1) rebuild-security-providers(1) java.conf(5) Documentation Following files are located in your standard documentation directory HEADER.JPP A standard header with license for spec files of JPackage Project clean-binary-files.txt A further documentation for check-binary-files(1), clean-binary-files(1) and create-jar-links(1) commands httpd-javadoc.conf Example JPackage javadoc configuration snippet for Apache jpackage-1.5-policy.xhtml JPackage Java infrastructure design and packaging policy jpackage-utils-policy JPackage packaging (naming) policy AUTHOR
Written by the JPackage Project REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs using JPackage Bugzilla (http://www.jpackage.org/bugzilla/) jpackage-utils 1.7.5 February 2009 jpackage-utils(7)