Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Not able to copy the file in perl cgi script Post 302820085 by scriptscript on Wednesday 12th of June 2013 03:50:13 AM
Old 06-12-2013
Also attaching the original script....

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

call shell script from perl cgi script problem

hi,, i have perl scipt with line : system('./try.sh $t $d $m'); in shell scipt try.sh i have the line: echo $1 its not printing value of $t that i hav passed..y is it so..i am running it from apache web server (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raksha.s
2 Replies

2. Web Development

in cgi perl script a form

hi,i hav a form in cgi perl script.this script accepts a value from user from another html form, and depending upon this value,i need to disable /enable radio buttons in cgi-perl script wen second page is displayed on executing cgi perl script.how do i do it using javascript? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: raksha.s
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl or Awk script to copy a part of text file.

Hi Gurus, I'm a total newbie to Perl and Awk scripting. Let me explain the scenario, there is a DB2 table with 5 columns and one of the column is a CLOB datatype containing XML. We need all the 4 columns but only a portion of string from the XML column. We decided to export DB2 table to a .del... (26 Replies)
Discussion started by: asandy1234
26 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl - cgi script to read file from network

Hi, I have written a cgi perl script to read a file and display its contents. But if i have to access file located on network (local network), then i am unable to do so. However if i run script through shell it works, but through cgi script it generates no result. I have mapped network drive... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarbjit
0 Replies

5. Web Development

perl cgi script not working

Hello, Met a problem learning perl cgi script. 1 #!/usr/bin/perl -wT 2 3 use strict; 4 use CGI qw(:standard); 5 6 my $q = new CGI; 7 8 my $filename = $q->param('/home/yifangt/hello.cgi'); 9 my $contenttype = $q->uploadInfo($filename)->{'Content-Type'}; 10... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
5 Replies

6. Web Development

problem with exporting vairable from one perl cgi to another perl cgi script while redirecting.

Can anyone tell me how to export a variable from one perl CGI script to another perl cgi script when using a redirect. Upon running the login.pl the user is prompted to enter user name and password. Upon entering the correct credentials (admin/admin) the user is redirected to welcome page. My... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun_Linux
3 Replies

7. Programming

CGI Perl script to execute bash script- unable to create folder

Hi I have a bash script which takes parameters sh /tmp/gdg.sh -b BASE-NAME -n 1 -s /source/data -p /dest/data/archive -m ARC gdg.sh will scan the /source/data and will move the contents to /dest/data/archive after passing through some filters. Its working superb from bash I have... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rakeshkumar
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl : embedding java script with cgi perl script

Hi All, I am aware that html tags can be embedded in cgi script as below.. In the same way is it possible to embed the below javascript in perl cgi script ?? print("<form action="action.htm" method="post" onSubmit="return submitForm(this.Submitbutton)">"); print("<input type = "text"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scriptscript
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl cgi pages out of cgi-bin folder in WINDOWS

Hi team, I have a typical problem with cgi pages in apache webserver in WINDOWS I am able to execute(display) the pages that are saved in cgi-bin folder. But I am not able to execute the pages stored in htdocs or other folder other than cgi-bin folder. Could anyone please let me know how... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl CGI : unable to download the excel sheet from perl cgi page

Hi All, I have written an cgi perl script that displays an image(Excel image) and when clicked on that Image I need to download a excel sheet. I made sure that excel sheet exists in the folder with the given name but still I am not able to download the sheet. print "<center><table... (2 Replies)
2 Replies
GC(1)							      General Commands Manual							     GC(1)

NAME
gvgen - generate graphs SYNOPSIS
gvgen [ -d? ] [ -cn ] [ -Cx,y ] [ -g[f]x,y ] [ -G[f]x,y ] [ -hn ] [ -kn ] [ -bx,y ] [ -pn ] [ -sn ] [ -Sn ] [ -tn ] [ -Tx,y ] [ -wn ] [ -ooutfile ] DESCRIPTION
gvgen generates a variety of simple, regularly-structured abstract graphs. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -c n Generate a cycle with n vertices and edges. -C x,y Generate an x by y cylinder. This will have x*y vertices and 2*x*y - y edges. -g [f]x,y Generate an x by y grid. If f is given, the grid is folded, with an edge attaching each pair of opposing corner vertices. This will have x*y vertices and 2*x*y - y - x edges if unfolded and 2*x*y - y - x + 2 edges if folded. -G [f]x,y Generate an x by y partial grid. If f is given, the grid is folded, with an edge attaching each pair of opposing corner vertices. This will have x*y vertices. -h n Generate a hypercube of degree n. This will have 2^n vertices and n*2^(n-1) edges. -k n Generate a complete graph on n vertices with n*(n-1)/2 edges. -b x,y Generate a complete x by y bipartite graph. This will have x+y vertices and x*y edges. -p n Generate a path on n vertices. This will have n-1 edges. -s n Generate a star on n vertices. This will have n-1 edges. -S n Generate a Sierpinski graph of order n. This will have 3*(3^(n-1) - 1)/2 vertices and 3^n edges. -t n Generate a binary tree of height n. This will have 2^n-1 vertices and 2^n-2 edges. -T x,y Generate an x by y torus. This will have x*y vertices and 2*x*y edges. -w n Generate a path on n vertices. This will have n-1 edges. -o outfile If specified, the generated graph is written into the file outfile. Otherwise, the graph is written to standard out. -d Make the generated graph directed. -? Print usage information. EXIT STATUS
gvgen exits with 0 on successful completion, and exits with 1 if given an ill-formed or incorrect flag, or if the specified output file could not be opened. AUTHOR
Emden R. Gansner <erg@research.att.com> SEE ALSO
gc(1), acyclic(1), gvpr(1), gvcolor(1), ccomps(1), sccmap(1), tred(1), libgraph(3) 27 March 2008 GC(1)