Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Install 3G Modem on Redhat Linux Post 302807821 by DarkLegends on Wednesday 15th of May 2013 11:34:39 AM
Old 05-15-2013
I am trying to Install the Linux drivers given by Huawei on their website and while installing to my machine getting error.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux and my modem

I installed Storm Linux last night on my P100. It's running great with the exception of one detail. When I try to connect to the internet (56k), if I have /dev/modem as my modem, my computer freezes, all I can do is drop to the command line. If I have /dev/tty# (# = 0 - 3) as my modem, it wont... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: CyPHoN
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to install modem in SCO OPEN SERVER VER 5.05

Hello Friends. I would like to know couple of questions. 1. How to install internal modem in unix operating system. I have a toshiba laptop with toshiba v.90 internal modem . 2. Where is hyper Terminal in Unix. 3. Where i can get the support for windows like we used to have vipex. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: skywatcher
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can I force my Linux RedHat to recognize my modem??

yeah, I tried basically everything I can find from reading books and asking people but I haven't gotten it to work. is there anything else that can be done. I mean, this internal modem I got is like the last thing I expected Linux not to find (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

would like to purchase pcmcia modem that is supported by RedHat 7.3

I am using an IBM 390E laptop with a built-in LT modem which RH 7.3 does not notice. I would like to know if there are any pcmcia modems that are supported by version 7.3. If so, what is the propduct and where can I purchase it? Thanks!! adrienb:confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: adrienb
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to Install Modem in Solaris ?

Hello There, I am trying to install my Zoom V.92 PCI Modem in solaris but donot know how to install. Can anybody tell me the exact procedure to install modem in solairs. where can i find the driver for solaris x86 for this modem ? Thanks for any comment. Abid Malik (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abidmalik
1 Replies

6. Linux

Redhat 9 modem login issues

Hi guys , I have redhat 9 and i have no idea what i'm doing. This is my first time taking a break from windows and exploring this new OS. I'm trying to install an External Usrobotic 56K Model Number 5686, after rebooting it was detected. How can i configure the server so i can call (modem... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: josramon
1 Replies

7. Red Hat

How to install expect after installing tcl on Redhat Linux

Hi, I have install tcl and then expect but I am getting below ouput while trying which expect which expect /usr/bin/which: no expect in (/usr/kerberos/sbin:/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/root/bin) I have copied both in... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: manish_1678
6 Replies

8. Red Hat

install winXP over redhat linux

Hi, I have red hat linux installed . then ,I want to install win XP in dual boot .. How , any advice in detailed ??/ (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chuikingman
0 Replies

9. Red Hat

Unable to install datastage server on Redhat Linux

Hi, i have tried to install datastage server on redhat Linux operating system. But i unable to install the datastage sevrer. here are the details of the system. 1. Lynix installed using vmwear. vmwear Version :7.0.1 build-227600 2. lynix version information. uname -a ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: onesuri
1 Replies

10. Red Hat

install redhat linux 5 into usb disk

Hi, I have 2 question. 1)how can I install the redhat linux 5 into USB disk and boot from USB disk forever. 2) how can I backup an existing redhat linux from hd to USB by disk image and make the USB bootable afterward , so I can use usb disk to boot the linux in another machine .... Please... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chuikingman
0 Replies
Sendpage::PagingCentral(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      Sendpage::PagingCentral(3pm)

NAME
PagingCental.pm - implements the TAP protocol over the Modem module SYNOPSIS
$pc=Sendpage::PagingCentral->new($config,$name); $rc=$pc->start_proto(); $rc=$pc->send($pin,$text); ... $pc->disconnect(); $rc=$pc->deliver($page); $pc->SendMail($to,$from,$cc,$errorsto,$subject,$body); DESCRIPTION
This is a module for use in sendpage(1). BUGS
Need to write more docs. AUTHOR
Kees Cook <kees@outflux.net> SEE ALSO
perl(1), sendpage(1), Sendpage::KeesConf(3), Sendpage::KeesLog(3), Sendpage::Modem(3), Sendpage::PageQueue(3), Sendpage::Page(3), Sendpage::Recipient(3), Sendpage::Queue(3) COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2000 Kees Cook. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.0 2008-01-03 Sendpage::PagingCentral(3pm)