Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Project - ERP-MES Interface
The Lounge War Stories Project - ERP-MES Interface Post 302774851 by Noobie1995 on Sunday 3rd of March 2013 04:09:23 PM
Old 03-03-2013
Lightbulb

Good evening or should I say good morning,

I am so sorry I have no idea why my pasted code shows this terrible format. Probably, human error.

I agree with comments that variables names makes no sense. These are still in german. I will edit it tomorrow.

The idea to fill the string and if the lenghth is already longer than passed in the function to cut the string is great!!!!!

I will also try to highlight the intention of this project tomorrow. As mentioned it is my first one.

Many Thanks

Noobie1995

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

Linux based Open Source ERP System - CK-ERP

Hi, folks, I have developed CK-ERP, which is an open source accounting / MRP / ERP / CRM system that runs on top of multiple middlewares. It provides accounting and back office functionalities to SMEs and utilizes the underlying middleware to administer accounts/groups. Details about and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chiukay
0 Replies

2. Programming

Compilation problem with Posix Mes Q

Hi #include "training.h" #include <mqueue.h> // for posix mqs int main(int argc,char *argv) { int opt,flag; mqd_t msq; // msg q type flag=O_RDWR|O_CREAT; while((opt =getopt(argc,argv,"e")) != -1) { switch(opt) { case 'e': ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumaran_5555
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Command line Interface or GUI Interface not shown on solaris

Dear all, I am a newbie in solaris and I need your advice. I have a Solaris version 5.9 installed on Sunfire V240. I am able to ssh the machine from putty remotely. My problem is that I cannot see the display from KVM switch I have connected to it. I need also to be able to see the GUI... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbouster
2 Replies

4. SCO

Change SCO - GUI or Desktop interface to DOS based interface

Hi all I have installed a demo version of SCO OpenServer 5.0.2, I finally found it is Desktop Interface, I would like to know how to change its interface to dos based interface? If you have any ideas, please tell me then. Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TinhNhi
2 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

CK-ERP (Open Source Edu / ERP / CRM / MRP) v.0.30.1 released

Hi, folks, A new release, v.0.30.1, of CK-ERP, has been posted, at SourceForge.Net, sourceforge.net/projects/ck-erp . New features comprise seven new modules (ck-teacher, ck-counsellor, ck-student, ck-applicant, ck-family, ck-registrar, ck-eduadmin) for deployment within educational... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chiukay
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

ERP - MES Interface - several function

Hi all, I am a rookie regarding shell script programming, YET!! :-) Hence, I have choosen a problem from my bad side of life (my job) and I wil try to solve it by using a shell script and get knowledge concerning shell script programming. Question: As you can see I have already figured... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Noobie1995
5 Replies

7. News, Links, Events and Announcements

A new project was posted on The UNIX and Linux Forums project board.

A new project was posted on your project board. Project title: Bash Shell Tutoring Estimated Budget: $50/hr Start date: Immediately Required skills: Linux, Bash, Shell, UNIX I work as a datawarehouse designer and developer. Although I usually stick to the role of an analyst,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
calendar(1)							   User Commands						       calendar(1)

NAME
calendar - reminder service SYNOPSIS
calendar [-] DESCRIPTION
The calendar utility consults the file calendar in the current directory and writes lines that contain today's or tomorrow's date anywhere in the line to standard output. Most reasonable month-day dates such as Aug. 24, august 24, 8/24, and so forth, are recognized, but not 24 August or 24/8. On Fridays and weekends "tomorrow" extends through Monday. calendar can be invoked regularly by using the crontab(1) or at(1) commands. When the optional argument - is present, calendar does its job for every user who has a file calendar in his or her login directory and sends them any positive results by mail(1). Normally this is done daily by facilities in the UNIX operating system (seecron(1M)). If the environment variable DATEMSK is set, calendar will use its value as the full path name of a template file containing format strings. The strings consist of conversion specifications and text characters and are used to provide a richer set of allowable date formats in dif- ferent languages by appropriate settings of the environment variable LANG or LC_TIME; see environ(5). Seestrftime(3C) for the list of allowable conversion specifications. EXAMPLES
Example 1 Possible contents of a template The following example shows the possible contents of a template: %B %eth of the year %Y %B represents the full month name, %e the day of month and %Y the year (4 digits). If DATEMSK is set to this template, the following calendar file would be valid: March 7th of the year 1989 <Reminder> ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
See environ(5) for descriptions of the following environment variables that affect the execution of calendar: LC_CTYPE, LC_TIME, LC_MES- SAGES, NLSPATH, and TZ. EXIT STATUS
0 Successful completion. >0 An error occurred. FILES
/etc/passwd system password file /tmp/cal* temporary files used by calendar /usr/lib/calprog program used to determine dates for today and tomorrow ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWesu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
at(1), crontab(1), mail(1), cron(1M), ypbind(1M), strftime(3C), attributes(5), environ(5) NOTES
Appropriate lines beginning with white space will not be printed. Your calendar must be public information for you to get reminder service. calendar's extended idea of ``tomorrow'' does not account for holidays. The - argument works only on calendar files that are local to the machine; calendar is intended not to work on calendar files that are mounted remotely with NFS. Thus, `calendar -' should be run only on diskful machines where home directories exist; running it on a disk- less client has no effect. calendar is no longer in the default root crontab. Because of the network burden `calendar -' can induce, it is inadvisable in an environ- ment running ypbind(1M) with a large passwd.byname map. If, however, the usefulness of calendar outweighs the network impact, the super- user may run `crontab -e' to edit the root crontab. Otherwise, individual users may wish to use `crontab -e' to edit their own crontabs to have cron invoke calendar without the - argument, piping output to mail addressed to themselves. SunOS 5.11 1 Feb 1995 calendar(1)