Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Some automatic process to login in putty. install some patch Post 302770124 by pavankiran56 on Thursday 14th of February 2013 01:31:17 PM
Old 02-14-2013
Hi wasim,

u can use putty generator to generate a key and use it in the ............authorised_keys in to the server which u have to login....Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Automatic login

Hello all, I need a script that can run an sftp session into a remote server, and retreive a file. Does anyone know how to pass in the user/password details in a script? I seem to have forgotten (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Khoomfire
5 Replies

2. Solaris

Automatic login

Hi, Boss I have a question.... BackGround: i have a shell name xxxLineInput.x the useage is: xxxLineInput.x -Txxx -Uxxx -Pxxx when i use the command line..can run normal. Target: i want to set automatic login, the mean is when i login the as the specifical... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: surainbow
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Automatic login

I need a script that will let me connect to my hpux server with just a click of the icon without type my username and password. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tree740
5 Replies

4. Slackware

Automatic login without X

I know how to set up KDM or GDM to do automatic login, but is there a way to do it without GDM or KDM or X at all so when I start the machine I am immediately taken to a waiting command prompt? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: raidzero
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can't login through putty

I am changing root password by passwd. Now I can directly log into the system but I can not log in using puttytel. It will show an error "Incorrect Password":rolleyes: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arrs
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Putty Login - with Batch?

Hello Everybody, I have a question on the UNIX server login with putty. Can this login procedure into PUTTY be automated with a macro or vbs or batch file? Kindly help me in directing me for the above. Thanks for the help, Regards, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: swame_sp
3 Replies

7. Fedora

can't login via GUI but can via Putty

Hi all, I am able to login via putty to a fedora 10 workstation. But when i try to login via physical screen connected to workstation, it just gives me a blank screen and i cant see any options to enter username and passwd. How do i get the physical GUI to work. $ who -r ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lramsb4u
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Login putty automatically

Hi Guys , I am using putty.exe file to login to servers . I heard that there is way to save my username and password in putty so that i no need to give my creds while logging into putty . If so please provide me th way to do so . Please note : I am not talking about keyfile . Thanks in... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: radha254
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Putty Auto Login

Hello All , Requiremnt : i want to login to putty automatically and change the settings like i want , for ex : changing the "lines of scrollback" , " under colors , want to check to checkmark the option use system colors" . Like this i want to do . I have a bash file created to login . But... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: radha254
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Automatic logon via PUTTY and sesu -

Hi, I need to write a script to automate the logon via putty with Sesu-. can someone help me? thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: austrold
1 Replies
Mojolicious::Command::generate(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		       Mojolicious::Command::generate(3pm)

NAME
Mojolicious::Command::generate - Generator command SYNOPSIS
use Mojolicious::Command::generate; my $generator = Mojolicious::Command::generate->new; $generator->run(@ARGV); DESCRIPTION
Mojolicious::Command::generate lists available generators. ATTRIBUTES
Mojolicious::Command::generate inherits all attributes from Mojolicious::Commands and implements the following new ones. "description" my $description = $generator->description; $generator = $generator->description('Foo!'); Short description of this command, used for the command list. "hint" my $hint = $generator->hint; $generator = $generator->hint('Foo!'); Short hint shown after listing available generator commands. "message" my $message = $generator->message; $generator = $generator->message('Bar!'); Short usage message shown before listing available generator commands. "namespaces" my $namespaces = $generator->namespaces; $generator = $generator->namespaces(['Mojo::Command::generate']); Namespaces to search for available generator commands, defaults to Mojolicious::Command::generate and Mojo::Command::generate. METHODS
Mojolicious::Command::generate inherits all methods from Mojolicious::Commands and implements the following new ones. "help" $generator->help('app'); Print usage information for generator command. SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojolicious::Command::generate(3pm)