Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Wrapfs Code
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Wrapfs Code Post 302766137 by blair15 on Monday 4th of February 2013 09:14:41 AM
Old 02-04-2013
Wrapfs Code

what are the functions of all these files

dentry.c
inode.c
file.c
inode.c
lookup.c
main.c
mmap.c

or could anyone provide any link explaining all the functions and tasks performed by these files. SmilieSmilie(Smilie

Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment edit by bakunin: Please give your threads meaningful titles. "Doubt" and "I have a question" are NOT meaningful titles at all.

Last edited by bakunin; 02-04-2013 at 10:26 AM..

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

how i prepare a c++ code(c code) for implementing my own protocol format

helo my protocol format is given below { destno,mode,no.of packet,pktsize,,pktno,textsize,CRC} description:- { is starting flag destno - 4bytes mode - 1 byte no.of pkt - 4byes pktsize - 6 bytes ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

translate ksh code to csh code

hi all, Can any 1 help me translate this korn shell code to C shell code : email=$(grep "^$1" $folder/config_2.txt | awk '{print $2'}) In config_2.txt the content is : which mean in korn shell , $1=groupname and $2=email address. Now i need to write in C shell script,when i set the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: proghack
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

If ‘922’ Code does not exist on ‘03’ Record, ‘901’ Code will be there instead, move ‘03’ R

01,011600033,011600033,110516,0834,2,90,,2/ 02,011600033,011103093,1,110317,0834,,2/ 03,105581,,015,+00000416418,,,901,+00000000148,,,922,+000000 00354,,/ 03,113806,,015,+00000559618,,,901,+00000000096,,,922,+000000 00621,,/ 88,902,+0000000025218,,/... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sgoud
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Block of code replacement in Java source code through Unix script

Hi, I want to remove the following code from Source files (or replace the code with empty.) from all the source files in given directory. finally { if (null != hibernateSession && hibernateSession.isOpen()) { //hibernateSession.close(); } } It would be great if the script has... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hareeshram
2 Replies

5. Linux

Go to a line of code , skip few lines of code

Hi , I have a code where i am using a infinite while loop . some thing like below while do if then #go to line 20 fi command 1; command 2; #line 20: sleep 34; (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Paarth
5 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Wrapfs dentry code

what does the function wrapfs_d_revalidate and wrapfs_d_release do ?? (referring the copyright code at wrapfs.filesystems.org) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: blair15
1 Replies
SINCE(1)							   User Manuals 							  SINCE(1)

NAME
since - display content of a file since the last time SYNOPSIS
since [-aefhlmnqvxz] [-d seconds] [-s file] files DESCRIPTION
since is a utility designed to monitor log files. since is similar to tail(2) as it also displays information appended to a file. However since only displays the data which has been added since the last time since was run. If since is run on a particular file for the first time, then the entire file is displayed. EXAMPLE
since /var/log/apache/{access,error}_log > /dev/null lynx --dump http://localhost/ > /dev/null since /var/log/apache/{access,error}_log OPTIONS
-a Make updates to the since state files atomic. This option configures since to use a temporary file and a rename(2) instead of updat- ing the state file in situ. -d seconds Specify the number of integer seconds to wait between polling files for changes. This option is only relevant in conjunction with the -f option and if the inotify mechanism is not being used. -e Print the header lines to standard error instead of standard output. -f Follow the specified files. This option is analogous to tail -f as the files are also polled for changes until the process is inter- rupted. -h Print a terse help message. -l Relaxed mode. If some data files are inaccessible since will not fail completely. -m Disable mmap(2), use read(2) instead to access state and data files. Note that for certain smaller io operations read(2) may be used even if this option has not been given. -n Do not update the .since file which keeps track of file growth. -q Make the utility operate more quietly. -s filename Specify the state file explicitly. Using this option will also disable the use of fallback state files. -v Increase the verbosity. This option can be given multiple times. -x Ignore file arguments which have compressed extensions. -z Discard output. Similar to redirecting the output to /dev/null, but faster. If used in conjunction with the -f option, only the ini- tial output will be discarded. FILES
.since State file recording the length of the previously displayed files. The location of the file can be set on the command line using the -s option. If this option is not given, since will check the SINCE environment variable for the location of the state file. If the SINCE environment variable has not been set since will use the HOME environment variable and store the information in the file $HOME/.since. If the HOME variable is not set, since will use a getpwuid(3) lookup. If all these fail will use the file /tmp/since. BUGS
since uses the inode of a file as its key, if that inode is recycled since will get confused. since is not particularly efficient when storing or looking up the stat(2) information. Functionality equivalent to since can probably be achieved with a number of trivial shell scripts. COPYING
since may only be used, distributed and modified in accordance with the terms of the GPL (GNU General Public License) version 3 or newer as published by the FSF (Free Software Foundation). SEE ALSO
tail(1), stat(2). Linux JULY 1998 SINCE(1)