Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? School Semester Started Today... Post 302760305 by PikK45 on Wednesday 23rd of January 2013 10:44:28 PM
Old 01-23-2013
All the very best! Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

school or teach myself?

I want to learn c lenguage and am wonder if is better if i go to a school or teach myself, or there is no to much diference? Thank you (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: nobody
9 Replies

2. IP Networking

School Blocking

I'm in highschool. They blocked my favorite site. How do I disable websense without getting caught on that particular webpage? Is it even possible? *twitch* I would also like to get as much UNIX for beginners information, so if someone might point me in the right direction so I don't have to read... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Satine
1 Replies

3. AIX

Need help with OLD SCHOOL AIX

Whats up ppl... I'm at a loss here.. Getting help with old versions of AIX is quite stressful lol... Anyways.. My situation is that I (my company) has an old Powerserver 220 running AIX 3.2.5. The server is about to crap out, and we need to move the system over to a newer box. I've... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: NOTORIOUS VR
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

meaning of today=${1:-${today}}

what does today=${1:-${today}} mean??? I saw a script which has these two lines: today=`date '+%y%m%d'` today=${1:-${today}} but both gives the same value for $today user:/export/home/user>today=`date '+%y%m%d'` user:/export/home/user>echo $today 120326... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vidhyaprakash
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Find Processes that were not started today

Hi all I'm trying to find a one line command that would show me all columns of the ps -ef command for all the processes started by our id that weren't started today, so where column 5 is non-numeric. I get the results I need by running three commands but was wondering if there is a way to print... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rethymno19
3 Replies
uusched(1M)															       uusched(1M)

NAME
uusched - schedule uucp transport files SYNOPSIS
debug_level] debug_level] DESCRIPTION
The commands, including are targeted for removal from HP-UX; see the below. is the UUCP file transport scheduler. It is usually started by the daemon which is started by (see cron(1M)) from the following entry in Options recognizes two options which are provided for debugging purposes only. Output debugging messages. Pass as to (see uucico(1M)). The debug_level is a number between 0 and 9. The higher the number, the more detailed the information returned. WARNINGS
Use of commands, including is discouraged because they are targeted for removal from HP-UX. Use ftp(1) or rcp(1) instead. FILES
SEE ALSO
cron(1M), uucico(1M), uusched(1M), uucp(1), uustat(1), uux(1). Tim O'Reilly and Grace Todino, O'Reilly & Associates, Inc. USA. Grace Todino and Dale Dougherty, O'Reilly & Associates, Inc. USA. TO BE OBSOLETED uusched(1M)