Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Your favourite computer games.... Post 302739885 by Roboserg on Wednesday 5th of December 2012 05:44:04 AM
Old 12-05-2012
My fav of 2012 are Witcher2, Skyrim, Mass Effect 3, Diablo3, Dead Space 2.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

games

i have installed SDL int /opt and i installed a game with pkgadd in /usr/local and when i try to start the game i says: ld.so.1: ./gamename: fatal: libSDL-1.1.so.0: open failed: No such file or directory what should i do (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: CreamHarry
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Games?

So what kind of games we all play? If any? I like RTS, C&C fan here all the way :p (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: woofie
8 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX games?

Does anyone know of any unix-based games? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: danceofillusion
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Of Computer wizards and games

You guys are really are a genius, you make computer processing more easy for us end users. You just don't make wonders but you also make good computer games too. Really there is a fast evolution on the era of the computer world. Thanks to you guys! __________________ The Cute Angry Birds... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: methusela123
0 Replies

5. Ubuntu

use VM to play games in Windows (Intense Games)

I have Ubunut installed on my desktop AMD 6 Core 3.2 (will be getting the bulldozer AMD 8 Core when it releases) 16 GB of DDR3 1333 RAM SSD some HDD's Nvidia 560 ti 1GB My question is, how can I or can I even get a Win 7 VM to play games as well in a main install. Give it 10 GBs of RAM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ochieman2000
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

What is your favourite movie at the moment?

Hi, guys. What is your favourite movie at the moment? Which movie are you watching? I am watching the Thor:) (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tinna
17 Replies

7. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Where Are the Games?

Hi! I'm new to the site, and today I clicked on "Banking", curious as to what that was about. Aside from being able to "buy" things with these points, it appears there are some games available, on which you can wager your points. While I could access the "high scores", I could not find the... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudon't
14 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Favourite Games console

So what is everyones all time favourite games console and why do you like it? (Please - no comments on why they are better than others as that would be opinion based and cause arguments, positive comments only) (28 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tommyk
28 Replies

9. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to hack computer games that is paid???

Plz help me to hack computer games that is paid ty (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 09287501067
1 Replies

10. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Which is your favourite desktop?

Most of the people think that they can not use Unix as desktop. By this poll we gone tell them that we not just use Unix as desktop but also love different display managers like GNOME, KDE etc..... (35 Replies)
Discussion started by: ynilesh
35 Replies
MATRIX(9.2)															       MATRIX(9.2)

NAME
ident, matmul, matmulr, determinant, adjoint, invertmat, xformpoint, xformpointd, xformplane, pushmat, popmat, rot, qrot, scale, move, xform, ixform, persp, look, viewport - Geometric transformations SYNOPSIS
#include <libg.h> #include <geometry.h> void ident(Matrix m) void matmul(Matrix a, Matrix b) void matmulr(Matrix a, Matrix b) double determinant(Matrix m) void adjoint(Matrix m, Matrix madj) double invertmat(Matrix m, Matrix inv) Point3 xformpoint(Point3 p, Space *to, Space *from) Point3 xformpointd(Point3 p, Space *to, Space *from) Point3 xformplane(Point3 p, Space *to, Space *from) Space *pushmat(Space *t) Space *popmat(Space *t) void rot(Space *t, double theta, int axis) void qrot(Space *t, Quaternion q) void scale(Space *t, double x, double y, double z) void move(Space *t, double x, double y, double z) void xform(Space *t, Matrix m) void ixform(Space *t, Matrix m, Matrix inv) int persp(Space *t, double fov, double n, double f) void look(Space *t, Point3 eye, Point3 look, Point3 up) void viewport(Space *t, Rectangle r, double aspect) DESCRIPTION
These routines manipulate 3-space affine and projective transformations, represented as 4x4 matrices, thus: typedef double Matrix[4][4]; Ident stores an identity matrix in its argument. Matmul stores axb in a. Matmulr stores bxa in b. Determinant returns the determinant of matrix m. Adjoint stores the adjoint (matrix of cofactors) of m in madj. Invertmat stores the inverse of matrix m in minv, returning m's determinant. Should m be singular (determinant zero), invertmat stores its adjoint in minv. The rest of the routines described here manipulate Spaces and transform Point3s. A Point3 is a point in three-space, represented by its homogeneous coordinates: typedef struct Point3 Point3; struct Point3{ double x, y, z, w; }; The homogeneous coordinates (x, y, z, w) represent the Euclidean point (x/w, y/w, z/w) if w!=0, and a ``point at infinity'' if w=0. A Space is just a data structure describing a coordinate system: typedef struct Space Space; struct Space{ Matrix t; Matrix tinv; Space *next; }; It contains a pair of transformation matrices and a pointer to the Space's parent. The matrices transform points to and from the ``root coordinate system,'' which is represented by a null Space pointer. Pushmat creates a new Space. Its argument is a pointer to the parent space. Its result is a newly allocated copy of the parent, but with its next pointer pointing at the parent. Popmat discards the Space that is its argument, returning a pointer to the stack. Nominally, these two functions define a stack of transformations, but pushmat can be called multiple times on the same Space multiple times, creating a transformation tree. Xformpoint and Xformpointd both transform points from the Space pointed to by from to the space pointed to by to. Either pointer may be null, indicating the root coordinate system. The difference between the two functions is that xformpointd divides x, y, z, and w by w, if w!=0, making (x, y, z) the Euclidean coordinates of the point. Xformplane transforms planes or normal vectors. A plane is specified by the coefficients (a, b, c, d) of its implicit equation ax+by+cz+d=0. Since this representation is dual to the homogeneous representation of points, libgeometry represents planes by Point3 structures, with (a, b, c, d) stored in (x, y, z, w). The remaining functions transform the coordinate system represented by a Space. Their Space * argument must be non-null -- you can't mod- ify the root Space. Rot rotates by angle theta (in radians) about the given axis, which must be one of XAXIS, YAXIS or ZAXIS. Qrot trans- forms by a rotation about an arbitrary axis, specified by Quaternion q. Scale scales the coordinate system by the given scale factors in the directions of the three axes. Move translates by the given displace- ment in the three axial directions. Xform transforms the coordinate system by the given Matrix. If the matrix's inverse is known a priori, calling ixform will save the work of recomputing it. Persp does a perspective transformation. The transformation maps the frustum with apex at the origin, central axis down the positive y axis, and apex angle fov and clipping planes y=n and y=f into the double-unit cube. The plane y=n maps to y'=-1, y=f maps to y'=1. Look does a view-pointing transformation. The eye point is moved to the origin. The line through the eye and look points is aligned with the y axis, and the plane containing the eye, look and up points is rotated into the x-y plane. Viewport maps the unit-cube window into the given screen viewport. The viewport rectangle r has r.min at the top left-hand corner, and r.max just outside the lower right-hand corner. Argument aspect is the aspect ratio (dx/dy) of the viewport's pixels (not of the whole viewport). The whole window is transformed to fit centered inside the viewport with equal slop on either top and bottom or left and right, depending on the viewport's aspect ratio. The window is viewed down the y axis, with x to the left and z up. The viewport has x increas- ing to the right and y increasing down. The window's y coordinates are mapped, unchanged, into the viewport's z coordinates. SOURCE
/sys/src/libgeometry/matrix.c MATRIX(9.2)