Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Server and Software upgrade
Operating Systems Solaris Server and Software upgrade Post 302720457 by bartus11 on Wednesday 24th of October 2012 07:54:11 AM
Old 10-24-2012
Do those jump servers need to be in separate locations? Maybe you could consolidate all of those servers into single T4-1 running several LDOMs or zones?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

server harddisk upgrade

hi friends, one of my clnts wants his Hard drive to be ugrded . He is currently using SCO unix 5.04 on a 4.3 Gig SCSI drive. He wants me to upgrd it to 18 Gigs . All he wants is that the data / programs / userfiles shall be intact. he has 3 user slices /user1, /user2 , /user3 presently... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: /etc/passwd
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Server Upgrade Expert

Hi, I need to employ someone who can manage a large UNIX/NT server upgrade, someone who can do technology refreshes and the like. I am not technical so I need help writing the spec- what experience should I be looking for? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Normanbates
0 Replies

3. AIX

mq upgrade from version 6 to 7 in aix server

Hi What are the steps to be followed when upgrading MQ version from 6 to 7 in aix server? cbsdbprd01 # oslevel -s 5300-10-01-0921 cbsdbprd01 # lslpp -l | grep -i mq mqm.base.runtime 6.0.2.1 COMMITTED WebSphere MQ Runtime for mqm.base.samples 6.0.2.1 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: samsungsamsung
0 Replies
asadmin-list-virtual-servers(1AS)				   User Commands				 asadmin-list-virtual-servers(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-list-virtual-servers, list-virtual-servers - gets the virtual servers SYNOPSIS
list-virtual-servers --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure|-s] [--passwordfile filename] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] Gets all the virtual server elements. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. --interactive if set to true (default), only the required password options are prompted. Example 1: Using list-virtual-servers asadmin> list-virtual-servers --user admin --password adminadmin --host localhost --port 4848 Command list-virtual-servers executed successfully EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-create-virtual-server(1AS), asadmin-delete-virtual-server(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-list-virtual-servers(1AS)