Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users How to Restart the web server Post 302703743 by vidyadhar85 on Thursday 20th of September 2012 09:22:41 AM
Old 09-20-2012
If my guessing is right you do get server start stop scripts with the product.. i am sure u will get one for IBM WebApp server...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Dynamic web pages for Unix Web Server

Hi, my company is considering a new development of our web site, which used to run on Apachi over Solaris. The company who is going to do this for us knows only about developing it in ASP. I guess this means we'll have to have another ISS server on NT for these dynamic pages :( What are... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: me2unix
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how can I restart X server ?

WITHOUT shutdown X ??? thanks , Ivan (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: oneivan
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Web browser and web server for Unix

Hi there all I am looking for both a web browser as well as a web server (Ie. Netscape Fasttrack) that will run on HPUX 10. If you know where I can get these free via FTP, please contact me as soon as possible!! Thanks, Mark (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mleathers
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Web Server - uploading Frontpage web - will there be problems??

hiya All, New to this Web site stuff. Will be installing Fedora's latest O/S (including Apache) - onto a spare PC Then... Gulp... setting up a Web server. Designing a Web site using WINDOWS FRONT PAGE 2002: * Simply easiest/quickiest way to knock up a basic site. * There won't be... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: marty 600
6 Replies

5. Red Hat

Logs & Lists to Save before httpd restart when web server freezes?

Hello... We keep having a problem with the httpd freezing and users getting time outs. I am not the Sys Admin but since I am the 1st one in, I have to restart the httpd server. Is there a list of items I should collect before I restart in order to help with trouble shooting? I currently... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: djlerman
3 Replies
qstop(8B)								PBS								 qstop(8B)

NAME
qstop - stop pbs batch job processing at a destination SYNOPSIS
qstop destination ... DESCRIPTION
The qstop command directs that a destination should stop processing batch jobs. If the destination is a execution queue, the server will cease scheduling jobs that reside in the queue for execution. If the destination is a routing queue, the server will cease routing jobs from that queue. In order to execute qstop, the user must have PBS Operation or Manager privilege. OPERANDS
The qstop command accepts one or more destination operands. The operands are one of three forms: queue @server queue@server If queue is specified, the request is to stop that queue at the default server. If the @server form is given, the request is to stop all the queues at that server. If a full destination identifier, queue@server, is given, the request is to stop the named queue at the named server. STANDARD ERROR
The qstop command will write a diagnostic message to standard error for each error occurrence. EXIT STATUS
Upon successful processing of all the operands presented to the qstop command, the exit status will be a value of zero. If the qstop command fails to process any operand, the command exits with a value greater than zero. SEE ALSO
pbs_server(8B), qstart(8B), and qmgr(1B) Local qstop(8B)