Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators VIP Membership - The UNIX and Linux Forums - Get Your UNIX.COM Email Address Here Post 302696937 by Neo on Wednesday 5th of September 2012 09:47:55 PM
Old 09-05-2012
We have updated VIP membership to include a 100,000 Bits bonus (was 50,000).

I know it's not much, but think off all the benefits Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Send email where # is in the email address - Using Unix

Hi All, How do I send an email using malix where email address contains a #. I have a email address like this : #test@test.com I want to send email like malix -s "TEST" #test@test.com < SOMEFILE I tried \# but doesn't work. Please let me know how we can achieve this? I am in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jingi1234
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to register an email address in unix

Hi, Could anyone please let me know, process to send an email from unix server ( SunOS 5.9). Also, explain the requirements should have. Specify the location to register an email (abc@xyz.com) in unix? Please help!! Thanks!! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: praveenvi
0 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

VIP membership email error

Variable for password request did not resolve properly. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DeepakS
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: Forum Moderation @UNIX.com | The UNIX and Linux Forums

Forum Moderation @UNIX.com | The UNIX and Linux Forums https://youtu.be/WGwgibE4Rq0 Also note: In the video I mentioned removing legacy menu items in the ModCP which are unused. I have already "CSS'ed out" the unused menu items: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
TTYTYPE(5)						     Linux Programmer's Manual							TTYTYPE(5)

NAME
ttytype - terminal device to default terminal type mapping DESCRIPTION
The /etc/ttytype file associates termcap(5)/terminfo(5) terminal type names with tty lines. Each line consists of a terminal type, fol- lowed by whitespace, followed by a tty name (a device name without the /dev/) prefix. This association is used by the program tset(1) to set the environment variable TERM to the default terminal name for the user's current tty. This facility was designed for a traditional time-sharing environment featuring character-cell terminals hardwired to a UNIX minicomputer. It is little used on modern workstation and personal UNIX systems. FILES
/etc/ttytype the tty definitions file. EXAMPLE
A typical /etc/ttytype is: con80x25 tty1 vt320 ttys0 SEE ALSO
termcap(5), terminfo(5), agetty(8), mingetty(8) Linux 2012-12-31 TTYTYPE(5)