Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Problem on Cygwin with HTK when trying to test .mfc files Post 302694427 by Corona688 on Thursday 30th of August 2012 04:03:10 PM
Old 08-30-2012
Well, do you have proto_s_m_c.pcf? Where is it?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cygwin problem

Hi, I have install cygwin in my PC which is having Windows-XP. I am able to run c programm successfully using gcc compiler but when i am running c++ program it is giving the following error: $ gcc abc.cpp /cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/cclwkyqD.o:abc.cpp:(.text+0xd): unde... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gauri_agr
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

problem with cygwin

hi... i'm working on windows xp currently but i have to work on linux. the problem is there is no internet in linux OS so i decided to use cygwin which (i was told) can be used for unix based commands to an extent in windows.i have to write c-programs and i'm using emacs as editor and g++... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: raya_g
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cygwin installation problem

hihi, im new here. just start to use cygwin as unix-based in Windows XP. my installation of cygwin is not success, it has procedure entry_impure_ptr problem due with ash.exe, install_info.exe, and In-exe files. do anyone know why is that so? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Suraine
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

cygwin script problem windows

I'm using cygwin to make some scripts,but I have the following problem. If I create a simple script like this one: if echo "Error" exit 1 fi echo "`expr $1 + $2`" I obtain line 6: syntax error:unexpected end of file. If I create the same script with cat>filename.txt and execute it... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Max89
4 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Problem compiling C++ Code in Cygwin

Hello everyone. I just recently installed Cygwin and I am running it under Windows 7. My problem is that I cannot seem to compile any C++ code with g++. I've tried to compile C Code using gcc and that works just fine. But Whenever I try to compile some C++ code, g++ throws a whole bunch of... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anlex
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

help me please(HTK toolkit)

Unfortunately, I do not metrizable much English, but I have a big problem on programming using HTK, precisely because the command Hrest after having run this statement, an error appeared, the vFloors is illegible, although that it is the result of the command Hcompv. I would like to help me find:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mawahib
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problem in cygwin

Hi All, I am using cygwin 2.697. When i was working with LAN its working fine. But when i am trying to working via ( Aventail Smart Tunnel), It close after 20 mins. But Exceed-10 is working fine, but it take more resource and its not freeware. so kindly help me in this regards. I have a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajamohan
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Cygwin permission problem

I can't figure out why cygwin won't let me write a file to this directory. Any ideas? $ id uid=1007(jdbaldwin) gid=513(None) groups=513(None),0(root),544(Administrators),545(Users) $ ls -lad . drwxrwxrwx+ 1 jdbaldwin None 0 2010-09-29 12:47 . $ touch x touch: cannot touch `x': Permission... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jdbaldwin
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cygwin setup old package problem.

Hi there, I am in need to compile an old project for cygwin, but it needs some old packages to compile. I tried to download the x86 setup.exe from cygwin web site. Then downloaded the old packages from various sites and put it in an empty directory I run the setup.exe file and install from local... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lucky7456969
1 Replies
BDFTOPCF(1)						      General Commands Manual						       BDFTOPCF(1)

NAME
bdftopcf - convert X font from Bitmap Distribution Format to Portable Compiled Format SYNOPSIS
bdftopcf [ -pn ] [ -un ] [ -m ] [ -l ] [ -M ] [ -L ] [ -t ] [ -i ] [ -o outputfile ] fontfile.bdf DESCRIPTION
Bdftopcf is a font compiler for the X server and font server. Fonts in Portable Compiled Format can be read by any architecture, although the file is structured to allow one particular architecture to read them directly without reformatting. This allows fast reading on the appropriate machine, but the files are still portable (but read more slowly) on other machines. OPTIONS
-pn Sets the font glyph padding. Each glyph in the font will have each scanline padded in to a multiple of n bytes, where n is 1, 2, 4 or 8. -un Sets the font scanline unit. When the font bit order is different from the font byte order, the scanline unit n describes what unit of data (in bytes) are to be swapped; the unit i can be 1, 2 or 4 bytes. -m Sets the font bit order to MSB (most significant bit) first. Bits for each glyph will be placed in this order; i.e., the left most bit on the screen will be in the highest valued bit in each unit. -l Sets the font bit order to LSB (least significant bit) first. The left most bit on the screen will be in the lowest valued bit in each unit. -M Sets the font byte order to MSB first. All multi-byte data in the file (metrics, bitmaps and everything else) will be written most significant byte first. -L Sets the font byte order to LSB first. All multi-byte data in the file (metrics, bitmaps and everything else) will be written least significant byte first. -t When this option is specified, bdftopcf will convert fonts into "terminal" fonts when possible. A terminal font has each glyph image padded to the same size; the X server can usually render these types of fonts more quickly. -i This option inhibits the normal computation of ink metrics. When a font has glyph images which do not fill the bitmap image (i.e., the "on" pixels don't extend to the edges of the metrics) bdftopcf computes the actual ink metrics and places them in the .pcf file; the -t option inhibits this behaviour. -o output-file-name By default bdftopcf writes the pcf file to standard output; this option gives the name of a file to be used instead. SEE ALSO
X(7) AUTHOR
Keith Packard, MIT X Consortium X Version 11 bdftopcf 1.0.3 BDFTOPCF(1)