Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: jdk
Operating Systems HP-UX jdk Post 302687369 by Peasant on Thursday 16th of August 2012 12:15:39 PM
Old 08-16-2012
See if this helps :
Code:
swlist -l fileset | grep -i jdk

This User Gave Thanks to Peasant For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

instfix lslpp JDK

Hi, some questions please : 1- what does do instfix ? 2- what does lslpp -l ? 3- how to verify JDK version on a UNIX server (AIX) ? Many thanks before. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: big123456
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

find jdk 1.3.1

Hello, I try to find the file jdk-1.3.1_03-fcs.rpm (pre-requisite for Oracle Applications 11.5.8) for Linux x86 but it doesn't available anywhere... Maybe here, somebody have it ? :o Rgds (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: madmat
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

JDK Installation

I'm trying to install JDK (Java Development tools) and i get this: WARNING: The <SUNWj6dev> package "JDK 6.0 Dev. Tools (1.6.0)" is a prerequisite package and should be installed. WARNING: The <SUNWj6rtx> package "JDK 6.0 64-bit Runtime Env. (1.6.0)" is a prerequisite package and should be... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: idan_cn
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to install jdk

Hi, I need a shell script that would do silent installation of jdk on a linux machine. Can anyone help me with this? Thanx Sunny (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: eamani_sun
6 Replies

5. Red Hat

jdk installation question

hi, i just "yum install jdk*.i386" and installation was complete without any error. however, i tried to #javac helloworld " and javac is not found in the $PATH. i tried to locate it and didn't find it. would anyone shed some light on where the "yum install" installed my jdk to? where can i find... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: k2k
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Jdk 1.6 Installtion

How to install the jdk 1.6 in the solaris sparc 10 64bit. Any patch is required for jdk 1.6 for solaris (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saktiviji
2 Replies

7. Solaris

How to start tomcat with 2 jdk?

Current platform: Sun OS 5.9 Solaris isainfo -v 64-bit sparcv9 applications 32-bit sparc applications Problem: Fail to start tomcat server ps -ef | grep tomcat nothing displays... Steps: Installed jakarta-tomcat-5.0.30 Installed jdk 1.6 and set path in profile... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: sbox
11 Replies

8. Programming

JDK 1.6 error - simple

Please look at below and let me know if some one has solution for this issue. when the code is trying to import the class directly an error is displayed saying " '.' expected ". I tires with JDK 1.5 , JDK 1.3 and JDK 1.4 , results are same.. If this is resolved with any updated version of... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shafi2all
3 Replies

9. Ubuntu

JDK path

Hello, I have installed the default JDK from Software centre, but when i type whereis JDK on the terminal.. i don't see any path :mad: i need JDk to install a tool ... Hurry!!! please HELP:confused::confused: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: paramad
4 Replies

10. Programming

Installing jdk

I just downloaded jdk, but am unsure about updating the PATH variable. What steps should I follow ? Evidently I have to/prefer to be logged in as root to install jdk on my UBUNTU 10.04 linux.BTW, this question needs to go in another forum, but out of disuse I have forgotten my root... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sundaresh
1 Replies
mdimport(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 					       mdimport(1)

NAME
mdimport, mdimport32 -- import file hierarchies into the metadata datastore. SYNOPSIS
mdimport [-VXLArgn] [-d level | category] [-w delay] file | directory mdimport32 [-VXLArgn] [-d level | category] [-w delay] file | directory DESCRIPTION
mdimport is used to test Spotlight plug-ins, list the installed plug-ins and schema, and re-index files handled by a plug-in when a new plug- in is installed. mdimport32 is used in exactly the same way, but for 32 bit plugins. The following options are available: -g plugin Load the plugin at the provided path, ignoring system installed plugins. Useful for testing plugins that have not yet been installed. -V Print timing information for this run of mdimport. -A Print out the list of all of the attributes and their localizations in the current language and exit. -X Print the schema file and exit -r Ask the server to reimport files for UTIs claimed by the listed plugin. For example, the following would cause all of the chat files on the system to be reimported: mdimport -r /System/Library/Spotlight/Chat.mdimporter -p Print out performance information gathered during the run. -L Print the list of installed importers and exit. -d level Print debugging information. Level can be 1-4. -n Don't actually set the attributes on the file. Useful for debugging. -w msecs Wait for the specified interval between scanning files. NOTES
The -f switch is obsolete in Leopard and beyond. SEE ALSO
mdfind(1), mdutil(1), mdls(1) Mac OS X Oct 27, 2004 Mac OS X