Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Configure VIOS SEA w. load sharing Post 302680073 by zaxxon on Wednesday 1st of August 2012 07:54:25 AM
Old 08-01-2012
While I am sorry I have no solution at hand, could you provide a drawing of your layout? Maybe when drawing this and comparing with what has been set on VIOS or via HMC, there might be already a little error/detail that comes to your eye when having a look at your drawing.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

sharing of IP address for load sharing avoiding virtual server & redirection machine

I have RedHat 9.0 installed on three of my servers (PIII - 233MHz) and want that they share a common IP address so that any request made reaches each of the servers. Can anyone suggest how should I setup my LAN. I'm new to networking in Linux so please elaborate and would be thankful for a timely... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rakesh Ranjan
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in wrting Load Script for a Load-Resume type of load.

hi all need your help. I am wrting a script that will load data into the table. then on another load will append the data into the existing table. Regards Ankit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankitgupta
1 Replies

3. AIX

VIOS SEA on LHEA doesn't work

I am trying to create a SEA on a LHEA port and it gives me error lsdev -Cc adapter: ent0 logical host ethernet port (l-hea) ent1 virtual I/O ethernet adapter mkvdev -sea ent0 -vadapter ent1 -default ent1 -defaultid 199 method error (/usr/lib/methods/cfgsea): Failed to configure SEA... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
0 Replies

4. AIX

VIOS SEA Creation

Hi Guys, I'm getting the below error while trying to create a SEA adapter in VIOS $ mkvdev -sea ent0 -vadapter ent2 -default ent2 -defaultid 1 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kkeng808
4 Replies

5. AIX

How to set 4 SEA on single VIOS

Hi experts, i got a 4-port Adapter card on VIOS and would like to configure 4SEA for 4 difference segment IP client's LPAR use, first SEA succeed to be configured on ent0 but once second SEA configured, first SEA fail to be connected. Any issues i need to be concerned in order to configure 4 SEA on... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: polar
8 Replies

6. AIX

VIOS IP address - separate vlan for vios servers ?

Hello, Lets say for simplicity that I do not use any vlan config inside my server - one lpar group use hea physical port1, another group hea physical port2. Physical port1 configured as vlan1 on external switch, physical port2 as vlan2. What is the common practice - should I isolate my vios... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vilius
0 Replies

7. AIX

How to configure iSCSI TOE w/ load balancing?

Sorry guys but let me start off by saying I am an AIX noob! I am running AIX 6.1 and recently purchased two iSCSI TOE cards. The plan is to connect these two cards to a Dell EqualLogic SAN and that has two volumes configured for logs and data. The point of the two cards is to do load balancing... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: cbrinker
21 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Checking running process status using "grep" on multiple servers in load sharing system.

Suppose i have 3 different servers say x,y and z. Im running some process say ABC and 40 instances for the same is being created. In load sharing suppose on server x, 20 instances are running server y, 10 instances are running server z, 10 instances are running. While checking the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankitknit
1 Replies

9. AIX

VIOS entstat versus seastat for SEA

Hello, I found that the packet counts given by entstat -d SEA is not the same as the total of the packet counts given by seastat -d SEA for the same interval of time. Do anyone have an explanation for the difference. We recently got a recommendation that the throughput on an SEA should not... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: N8R
5 Replies
drawing_mode(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual					     drawing_mode(3alleg4)

NAME
drawing_mode - Sets the graphics drawing mode. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> void drawing_mode(int mode, BITMAP *pattern, int x_anchor, int y_anchor); DESCRIPTION
Sets the graphics drawing mode. This only affects the geometric routines like putpixel, lines, rectangles, circles, polygons, floodfill, etc, not the text output, blitting, or sprite drawing functions. The mode should be one of the following constants: DRAW_MODE_SOLID - the default, solid color drawing DRAW_MODE_XOR - exclusive-or drawing DRAW_MODE_COPY_PATTERN - multicolored pattern fill DRAW_MODE_SOLID_PATTERN - single color pattern fill DRAW_MODE_MASKED_PATTERN - masked pattern fill DRAW_MODE_TRANS - translucent color blending In DRAW_MODE_SOLID, pixels of the bitmap being drawn onto are simply replaced by those produced by the drawing function. In DRAW_MODE_XOR, pixels are written to the bitmap with an exclusive-or operation rather than a simple copy, so drawing the same shape twice will erase it. Because it involves reading as well as writing the bitmap memory, xor drawing is a lot slower than the normal replace mode. With the patterned modes, you provide a pattern bitmap which is tiled across the surface of the shape. Allegro stores a pointer to this bitmap rather than copying it, so you must not destroy the bitmap while it is still selected as the pattern. The width and height of the pattern must be powers of two, but they can be different, eg. a 64x16 pattern is fine, but a 17x3 one is not. The pattern is tiled in a grid starting at point (x_anchor, y_anchor). Normally you should just pass zero for these values, which lets you draw several adjacent shapes and have the patterns meet up exactly along the shared edges. Zero alignment may look peculiar if you are moving a patterned shape around the screen, however, because the shape will move but the pattern alignment will not, so in some situations you may wish to alter the anchor position. When you select DRAW_MODE_COPY_PATTERN, pixels are simply copied from the pattern bitmap onto the destination bitmap. This allows the use of multicolored patterns, and means that the color you pass to the drawing routine is ignored. This is the fastest of the patterned modes. In DRAW_MODE_SOLID_PATTERN, each pixel in the pattern bitmap is compared with the mask color, which is zero in 256-color modes or bright pink for truecolor data (maximum red and blue, zero green). If the pattern pixel is solid, a pixel of the color you passed to the drawing routine is written to the destination bitmap, otherwise a zero is written. The pattern is thus treated as a monochrome bitmask, which lets you use the same pattern to draw different shapes in different colors, but prevents the use of multicolored patterns. DRAW_MODE_MASKED_PATTERN is almost the same as DRAW_MODE_SOLID_PATTERN, but the masked pixels are skipped rather than being written as zeros, so the background shows through the gaps. In DRAW_MODE_TRANS, the global color_map table or truecolor blender functions are used to overlay pixels on top of the existing image. This must only be used after you have set up the color mapping table (for 256 color modes) or blender functions (for truecolor modes). Because it involves reading as well as writing the bitmap memory, translucent drawing is very slow if you draw directly to video RAM, so wherever possible you should use a memory bitmap instead. SEE ALSO
xor_mode(3alleg4), solid_mode(3alleg4), color_map(3alleg4), set_trans_blender(3alleg4), exalpha(3alleg4), excolmap(3alleg4), exjoy(3alleg4), expat(3alleg4), extrans(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 drawing_mode(3alleg4)