Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: libcvd install problem
Top Forums Programming libcvd install problem Post 302676879 by mdop on Wednesday 25th of July 2012 08:42:45 AM
Old 07-25-2012
I got an other version of libcvd, and that one did compile. And indeed it had the header files the other one was missing.
This User Gave Thanks to mdop For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Solaris install problem

I am trying to install Solaris 2.8 on an Ultra 5 with Openboot 3.11 from the install cd. I type in boot cdrom, and I get the error: Boot device: /pci@1f,0/pci@1,1/ide@3/cdrom@2,0:f File and args : /platform/sun4u/kernel/genunix. Elf32 read error. I looked up the error, and it said to reset the boot... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeremiebarber
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Install problem Solaris 10.1 6/06

Hi all! I'm trying to install Solaris 10.1 6/06 and got a problem under the install,after the first Grub screen the screen went black and all letters are seen as dots, i have installed Solaris 10 earlier and that goes without any problem. Are there any settings i can do to Grub under the first... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: larsgk
2 Replies

3. AIX

Install Sophos Problem

Dear all, when i try to install sophos to my AIX server, it display the error "/opt/IBM/ITM/bin/unix is not a directory" ( the detail screen is attached). is i need to create that directory manually or there is other situation in here? Thanks Rick Wong (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rickhlwong
2 Replies

4. Solaris

problem on install

I install seems corrupt, I feel the kernel is corrupt and would like to set the kernel to the default settings(i heard this will fix the problem) anyone know how to do this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csaunders
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

RPM install problem

I'm trying to install mysql on a server, but I keep getting an error. Can anyone offer any help? Below I've listed a bunch of info that you might find helpful. Here are the commands I'm using. $ ls MySQL-client-community-5.1.35-0.rhel3.i386.rpm... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wsetchell
2 Replies

6. Ubuntu

problem in install rcsslogplayer-15.0.0

hello my OS is ubuntu 11.10 (64 bit) When the command. / Configure for rcsslogplayer-15.0.0 I get an error message. I left a message at the below: mehran@mehran-Rev-1-0:~/rcsslogplayer-15.0.0$ ./configure checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c checking whether build... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: me64
0 Replies

7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Qt windows 10 install problem?

qt windows 10 install problem? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaja
0 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris install problem

Hi does someone have a solaris 10 install problem on a sunfire v880? it keeps hanging (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: simplextibi
8 Replies
byobu-launcher-install(1)					       byobu						 byobu-launcher-install(1)

NAME
byobu-launcher-install - Byobu Launcher installation utility SYNOPSIS
byobu-launcher-install [-n|--no-logout] DESCRIPTION
byobu-launcher-install(1) is a simple utilty that will add a line to your $HOME/.profile file which launches byobu(1) any time you login through ssh(1) or on a console(4). By default, when users detach from the byobu(1) session they will also logout. Users can change this behavior by adding the [-n|--no-logout] option when they run byobu-launcher-install(1). You can disable this behavior entirely at any time with the byobu-launcher-uninstall(1) utility. SEE ALSO
screen(1), byobu(1), ssh(1), console(4), byobu-launcher-uninstall(1) http://launchpad.net/byobu AUTHOR
This manpage and the utility were written by Dustin Kirkland <kirkland@ubuntu.com> for Ubuntu systems (but may be used by others). Permis- sion is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document and the utility under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 published by the Free Software Foundation. The complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL on Debian/Ubuntu systems, or in /usr/share/doc/fedora-release-*/GPL on Fedora systems, or on the web at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt. byobu 3 Jan 2010 byobu-launcher-install(1)