Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris t2000 Sol10 installation failure Post 302676181 by hicksd8 on Tuesday 24th of July 2012 07:33:03 AM
Old 07-24-2012
I notice you are trying to install 10u9.

I tried to patch a T2000 from 10u6 to 10u9 and it crashed on successive attempts until I flashed the OBP to the latest version.

I suggest that you check your OBP version.

Another thought is to try installing 10u6 and see if you still get the error.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

GRUB Error and Installation Failure

...I haven't been here in along time! Anyways, I didn't know where I should put this, as this involves practically three OSes, so if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it. Recently, I thought about this: installing OpenSUSE 10.1 on my Mac Mini's (Intel Core Duo) external hard... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Danny_10
0 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

mysql on sol10 x86

i installed the x86 version (32-bit) of mysql community db. looks like the initial install of the pkg was good. however, i've got a few questions here. after the install, i run `/usr/local/mysql/scripts/mysql_install_db --user=mysql` to generate the db's and tables. it looks like a clean install... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pupp
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

boot up failure unix sco after power failure

hi power went out. next day unix sco wont boot up error code 303. any help appreciated as we are clueless. (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: fredthayer
11 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris Re-installation failure

Hello Community. I had installed solaris 5.10 OS on an X86 server using a custom-jumpstart installation program and it was performed successfully. Due to some issues, i had to go for reinstallation using the same jumpstart but this time it failed giving below error. Starting Solaris... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mystition
1 Replies

5. SuSE

Failure of Vmware Server 2 installation on SLES 11 SP2

Issue: I am trying to install Vmware Server 2(VMware-server-2.0.2-203138.x86_64) installation on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 (x86_64) SP2 and it fails with error: None of the pre-built vmmon modules for VMware Server is suitable for your running kernel. Do you want this program to try... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
3 Replies

6. SuSE

Wine Installation Failure

When I try to install wine either through yast or zypper it fails with below message: zypper in wine Refreshing service 'nu_novell_com'. Loading repository data... Reading installed packages... Resolving package dependencies... Problem: nothing provides libOSMesa.so.8()(64bit) needed by... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
0 Replies

7. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

EEM Installation failure

I am trying to install EEM on Linux but found with below issue 27 Sep 2013 01:10:41 INFO iGateway - Check if we can upgrade from Linux 2.4 to 2.6 installer 27 Sep 2013 01:10:41 INFO iGateway - iGateway components conf, Spin.conf] Please suggest, If any further information is required... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rakesh_411
1 Replies

8. HP-UX

Sudo installation failure

Dear Guru, I want to install sudo in my HPUX 11.11 and i also already downloading the software from website sudo, and already install the depot using swinstall -c .... , after finish still can not find sudo . something wrong with my installation ? thank you # ls... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: trisno
6 Replies

9. Solaris

Configuration of jump start/NFS server for sol10/sol11 OS installation.

Hi folks, Is it possible to configure Solaris OS install server with NFS method and flar images? I want to configure a kind of jump start server to install flar images. Since there is no support for flar images in soalris11, It is possible to configure single server to install OS on both... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vaishey
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Gamit installation error: showing Failure in make_gamit -- install_software terminated

what i should to do next? read full query first please!! harshbhu@harshbhu:/usr/local/gg/10.6/updates/Source$ sudo ./install_software sudo: unable to resolve host harshbhu install_software version 2017/06/29 GAMIT and GLOBK to be installed into /usr/local/gg/10.6/updates/Source If... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankit lohar
0 Replies
MK-BUILD-DEPS(1)														  MK-BUILD-DEPS(1)

NAME
mk-build-deps - build a package satisfying a package's build-dependencies SYNOPSIS
mk-build-deps --help|--version mk-build-deps [options] control file | package name ... DESCRIPTION
Given a package name and/or control file, mk-build-deps will use equivs to generate a binary package which may be installed to satisfy all the build dependencies of the given package. If --build-dep and/or --build-indep are given, then the resulting binary package(s) will depend solely on the Build-Depends/Build-Depends-Indep dependencies, respectively. OPTIONS
-i, --install Install the generated packages and its build-dependencies. -t, --tool When installing the generated package use the specified tool. (default: apt-get --no-install-recommends) -r, --remove Remove the package file after installing it. Ignored if used without the --install switch. -a foo, --arch foo If the source package has architecture-specific build dependencies, produce a package for architecture foo, not for the system architecture. (If the source package does not have architecture-specific build dependencies, the package produced is always for the pseudo-architecture all.) -B, --build-dep Generate a package which only depends on the source package's Build-Depends dependencies. -A, --build-indep Generate a package which only depends on the source package's Build-Depends-Indep dependencies. -h, --help Show a summary of options. -v, --version Show version and copyright information. -s, --root-cmd Use the specified tool to gain root privileges before installing. Ignored if used without the --install switch. AUTHOR
mk-build-deps is copyright by Vincent Fourmond and was modified for the devscripts package by Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk>. This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. You are free to redistribute this code under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2 or later. Debian Utilities 2013-12-23 MK-BUILD-DEPS(1)