Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Request to check: compare two files , match same entries, write data before it Post 302675943 by manigrover on Monday 23rd of July 2012 10:34:12 PM
Old 07-23-2012
Request to check: new file with 3 separated rows rows

Hi all

Now I have got the second file with 3 columns for sure

like this:

Kindly check it.Pelase let me know scripting for above question
Code:
   	 	 	 	 	body, div, table, thead, tbody, tfoot, tr, th, td, p { font-family: "Liberation Sans"; font-size: x-small; } 	   	 	 		 			    	 	 	 	 	body, div, table, thead, tbody, tfoot, tr, th, td, p { font-family: "Liberation Sans"; font-size: x-small; } 	   	 	 		 			Lepirudin:Refludan:F2
Cetuximab:Erbitux:FCGR2A,FCGR2B,FCGR2C,EGFR,FCGR3B,C1R,C1QA,C1QB,C1QC,FCGR3A,C1S,FCGR1A
Dornase Alfa:Pulmozyme:Not Available
Denileukin diftitox:Ontak:IL2RA,IL2RB,IL2RG
Etanercept:Enbrel:C1S,C1R,C1QA,C1QB,C1QC,TNF,TNFRSF1B,FCGR1A,FCGR3A,FCGR2A,FCGR2B,FCGR2C,LTA,FCGR3B
Bivalirudin:Angiomax:F2
Leuprolide:Eligard:GNRHR
Peginterferon alfa-2a:Pegasys:IFNAR2,IFNAR1
Alteplase:Activase (Genentech Inc):PLG,FGA,PLAUR,SERPINE1
Sermorelin:Geref:GHRHR
Interferon alfa-n1:Wellferon (GlaxoSmithKline):IFNAR2,IFNAR1
Darbepoetin alfa:Aranesp:EPOR
Urokinase:Abbokinase:NID1,PLG,PLAUR,PLAU,PLAT,SERPINE1,SERPINB2,SERPINA5,LRP2,ST14
Goserelin:Zoladex:LHCGR,GNRHR
Reteplase:Retavase (Centocor):PLG,FGA,PLAUR,SERPINE1
Epoetin alfa:Epogen:EPOR
Salmon Calcitonin:Calcimar:CALCR
Interferon alfa-n3:Alferon (Interferon Sciences Inc.):IFNAR1,IFNAR2
Pegfilgrastim:Neulasta (Amgen Inc.):CSF3R,ELANE
Sargramostim:Immunex:CSF2RA,IL3RA,CSF2RB,SDC2,PRG2
Secretin:SecreFlo:SCTR
Peginterferon alfa-2b:PEG-Intron    (Schering Corp):IFNAR1,IFNAR2
Asparaginase:Elspar (Merck & Co. Inc):Not Available
Thyrotropin Alfa:Thyrogen (Genzyme Inc):TSHR
Antihemophilic Factor:Advate:LRP1,MCFD2,F10,F9,VWF,PHYH,ASGR2,HSPA5,CALR,CANX,LMAN1
Anakinra:Kineret (Amgen Inc):IL1R1
Gramicidin D:Neosporin:
Intravenous Immunoglobulin:Civacir:C4B,C5,FCGR1A,FCGR1B,FCGR2A,FCGR2B,FCGR2C,FCGR3A,FCGR3B,C3,C4A
Anistreplase:Eminase (Wulfing Pharma GmbH):PLG,FGA,PLAUR,SERPINE1
Insulin recombinant:Novolin R (Novo Nordisk):LRP2,IGFBP7,SYTL4,INSR,IGF1R,RB1,CTSD,IDE,PCSK2,CPE,PCSK1,NOV
Tenecteplase:TNKase (Genentech Inc):CANX,LRP1,PLG,FGA,PLAUR,SERPINE1,SERPINB2,CLEC3B,KRT8,ANXA2,CALR
Menotropins:Repronex:FSHR,LHCGR
Interferon gamma-1b:Actimmune:IFNGR1,IFNGR2
Interferon Alfa-2a, Recombinant:Roferon A (Hoffmann-La Roche Inc):IFNAR1,IFNAR2
Desmopressin:Adiuretin:AVPR2,AVPR1A,AVPR1B
Coagulation factor VIIa:NovoSeven (Novo Nordisk):F10,HPN,TFPI,GGCX,F7,F3
Oprelvekin:Neumega:IL11RA
Palifermin:Kepivance (Amgen Inc):FGFR2,NRP1,FGFR1,FGFR4,FGFR3,HSPG2
Glucagon recombinant:GlucaGen (Novo Nordisk):GCGR,GLP2R,GLP1R
Aldesleukin:Proleukin:IL2RB,IL2RA,IL2RG

Last edited by Scrutinizer; 07-24-2012 at 12:47 AM.. Reason: code tags instead of quote tags

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Request to check: Not printing all entries

Dear all, I am facing one problem in my input file there are many Entries which starts from *FIELD * AV (checked the attached file) I want all the entries in the output file which start from *FIELD * AV I have written this programm but its not printing all the entries with *FIELD... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: manigrover
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Request to check: find common and write before it

Hi all, I have 2 big files with such kind of inputs File I File II I want the output file shuld contain Please let me knw scripting regarind this (1 Reply)
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Request to check remove duplicates but write before it

Hi alll I have a file with following kind input I want in output duplicates should not be there but there should be numbering mentioned before that like (4 Replies)
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Request to check:remove duplicates and write sytematically

Hi all I have a file with following input It contains 5 columns gene name drug drug ID disease approved Now the same gene is repeated many times with different data in column2,3 ,4,5 I want to arrange dat in such a way that there shuld be one entry in the column(no... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare 2 files and match column data and align data from 3 column

Hello experts, Please help me in achieving this in an easier way possible. I have 2 csv files with following data: File1 08/23/2012 12:35:47,JOB_5330 08/23/2012 12:35:47,JOB_5330 08/23/2012 12:36:09,JOB_5340 08/23/2012 12:36:14,JOB_5340 08/23/2012 12:36:22,JOB_5350 08/23/2012... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: asnandhakumar
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Request to check:Fetch certain entries

Hi all. Kindly check it it's urgent!! I have one big file from which which I have to fetch certain data I have attached a small part of this file. from the attached file, I have to fetch and arrange data in 3 columns 1 Generic name 2. Brand names 3. Drug... (10 Replies)
10 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare two files and write data to second file using awk

Hi Guys, I wanted to compare a delimited file and positional file, for a particular key files and if it matches then append the positional file with some data. Example: Delimited File -------------- Byer;Amy;NONE1;A5218257;E5218257 Byer;Amy;NONE1;A5218260;E5218260 Positional File... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ajay Venkatesan
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare 2 files of csv file and match column data and create a new csv file of them

Hi, I am newbie in shell script. I need your help to solve my problem. Firstly, I have 2 files of csv and i want to compare of the contents then the output will be written in a new csv file. File1: SourceFile,DateTimeOriginal /home/intannf/foto/IMG_0713.JPG,2015:02:17 11:14:07... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: refrain
8 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compare data - Match first column and compare second

Hi guys, looking for some help with a way to compare data in two files but with some conditions. example, File 1 consists of site1,10.1.1.1 site2,20.2.2.2 site3,30.3.3.3 File 2 contains site1,l0.1.1.1 site2,50.1.1.1 site3,30.3.3.3 site4,40.1.1.1 I want to be able to match the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mutley2202
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Data match 2 files based on first 2 columns matching only and join if match

Hi, i have 2 files , the data i need to match is in masterfile and i need to pull out column 3 from master if column 1 and 2 match and output entire row to new file I have tried with join and awk and i keep getting blank outputs or same file is there an easier way than what i am... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: axis88
4 Replies
RADWHO(1)							 FreeRADIUS Daemon							 RADWHO(1)

NAME
radwho - show online users SYNOPSIS
radwho [-c] [-d raddb_directory] [-f] [-i] [-n] [-N nas_ip_address] [-p] [-P nas_port] [-r] [-R] [-s] [-S] [-u user] [-U user] [-Z] DESCRIPTION
The FreeRADIUS server can be configured to maintain an active session database in a file called radutmp. This utility shows the content of that session database. OPTIONS
-c Shows caller ID (if available) instead of the full name. -d raddb_directory The directory that contains the RADIUS configuration files. Defaults to /etc/raddb. -f Behave as the 'fingerd' daemon - waits for one line of input, then prints the output with lines terminated. -i Shows the session ID instead of the full name. -n Normally radwho looks up the username in the systems password file, and shows the full username as well. The -n flags prevents this. -N nas_ip_address Show only those entries which match the given NAS IP address. -p Adds an extra column for the port type - I for ISDN, A for Analog. -P nas_port Show only those entries which match the given NAS port. -r Outputs all data in raw format - no headers, no formatting, fields are comma-separated. -R Output all data in RADIUS attribute format. All fields are printed. -s Show full name. -S Hide shell users. Doesn't show the entries for users that do not have a SLIP or PPP session. -u user Show only those entries which match the given username (case insensitive). -U user Show only those entries which match the given username (case sensitive). -Z When combined with -R, prints out the contents of an Accounting-Request packet which can be passed to radclient, in order to "zap" that users session from radutmp. For example, $ radwho -ZRN 10.0.0.1 | radclient -f - radius.example.net acct testing123 will result in all an Accounting-Request packet being sent to the RADIUS server, which tells the server that the NAS rebooted. i.e. It "zaps" all of the users on that NAS. To "zap" one user, specifiy NAS, username, and NAS port: $ radwho -ZRN 10.0.0.1 -u user -P 10 | radclient -f - radius.example.net acct testing123 Other combinations are also possible. SEE ALSO
radiusd(8), radclient(1), radiusd.conf(5). AUTHOR
Miquel van Smoorenburg, miquels@cistron.nl. 7 April 2005 RADWHO(1)