Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Request to check: compare two files , match same entries, write data before it Post 302675943 by manigrover on Monday 23rd of July 2012 10:34:12 PM
Old 07-23-2012
Request to check: new file with 3 separated rows rows

Hi all

Now I have got the second file with 3 columns for sure

like this:

Kindly check it.Pelase let me know scripting for above question
Code:
   	 	 	 	 	body, div, table, thead, tbody, tfoot, tr, th, td, p { font-family: "Liberation Sans"; font-size: x-small; } 	   	 	 		 			    	 	 	 	 	body, div, table, thead, tbody, tfoot, tr, th, td, p { font-family: "Liberation Sans"; font-size: x-small; } 	   	 	 		 			Lepirudin:Refludan:F2
Cetuximab:Erbitux:FCGR2A,FCGR2B,FCGR2C,EGFR,FCGR3B,C1R,C1QA,C1QB,C1QC,FCGR3A,C1S,FCGR1A
Dornase Alfa:Pulmozyme:Not Available
Denileukin diftitox:Ontak:IL2RA,IL2RB,IL2RG
Etanercept:Enbrel:C1S,C1R,C1QA,C1QB,C1QC,TNF,TNFRSF1B,FCGR1A,FCGR3A,FCGR2A,FCGR2B,FCGR2C,LTA,FCGR3B
Bivalirudin:Angiomax:F2
Leuprolide:Eligard:GNRHR
Peginterferon alfa-2a:Pegasys:IFNAR2,IFNAR1
Alteplase:Activase (Genentech Inc):PLG,FGA,PLAUR,SERPINE1
Sermorelin:Geref:GHRHR
Interferon alfa-n1:Wellferon (GlaxoSmithKline):IFNAR2,IFNAR1
Darbepoetin alfa:Aranesp:EPOR
Urokinase:Abbokinase:NID1,PLG,PLAUR,PLAU,PLAT,SERPINE1,SERPINB2,SERPINA5,LRP2,ST14
Goserelin:Zoladex:LHCGR,GNRHR
Reteplase:Retavase (Centocor):PLG,FGA,PLAUR,SERPINE1
Epoetin alfa:Epogen:EPOR
Salmon Calcitonin:Calcimar:CALCR
Interferon alfa-n3:Alferon (Interferon Sciences Inc.):IFNAR1,IFNAR2
Pegfilgrastim:Neulasta (Amgen Inc.):CSF3R,ELANE
Sargramostim:Immunex:CSF2RA,IL3RA,CSF2RB,SDC2,PRG2
Secretin:SecreFlo:SCTR
Peginterferon alfa-2b:PEG-Intron    (Schering Corp):IFNAR1,IFNAR2
Asparaginase:Elspar (Merck & Co. Inc):Not Available
Thyrotropin Alfa:Thyrogen (Genzyme Inc):TSHR
Antihemophilic Factor:Advate:LRP1,MCFD2,F10,F9,VWF,PHYH,ASGR2,HSPA5,CALR,CANX,LMAN1
Anakinra:Kineret (Amgen Inc):IL1R1
Gramicidin D:Neosporin:
Intravenous Immunoglobulin:Civacir:C4B,C5,FCGR1A,FCGR1B,FCGR2A,FCGR2B,FCGR2C,FCGR3A,FCGR3B,C3,C4A
Anistreplase:Eminase (Wulfing Pharma GmbH):PLG,FGA,PLAUR,SERPINE1
Insulin recombinant:Novolin R (Novo Nordisk):LRP2,IGFBP7,SYTL4,INSR,IGF1R,RB1,CTSD,IDE,PCSK2,CPE,PCSK1,NOV
Tenecteplase:TNKase (Genentech Inc):CANX,LRP1,PLG,FGA,PLAUR,SERPINE1,SERPINB2,CLEC3B,KRT8,ANXA2,CALR
Menotropins:Repronex:FSHR,LHCGR
Interferon gamma-1b:Actimmune:IFNGR1,IFNGR2
Interferon Alfa-2a, Recombinant:Roferon A (Hoffmann-La Roche Inc):IFNAR1,IFNAR2
Desmopressin:Adiuretin:AVPR2,AVPR1A,AVPR1B
Coagulation factor VIIa:NovoSeven (Novo Nordisk):F10,HPN,TFPI,GGCX,F7,F3
Oprelvekin:Neumega:IL11RA
Palifermin:Kepivance (Amgen Inc):FGFR2,NRP1,FGFR1,FGFR4,FGFR3,HSPG2
Glucagon recombinant:GlucaGen (Novo Nordisk):GCGR,GLP2R,GLP1R
Aldesleukin:Proleukin:IL2RB,IL2RA,IL2RG

Last edited by Scrutinizer; 07-24-2012 at 12:47 AM.. Reason: code tags instead of quote tags

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Request to check: Not printing all entries

Dear all, I am facing one problem in my input file there are many Entries which starts from *FIELD * AV (checked the attached file) I want all the entries in the output file which start from *FIELD * AV I have written this programm but its not printing all the entries with *FIELD... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: manigrover
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Request to check: find common and write before it

Hi all, I have 2 big files with such kind of inputs File I File II I want the output file shuld contain Please let me knw scripting regarind this (1 Reply)
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Request to check remove duplicates but write before it

Hi alll I have a file with following kind input I want in output duplicates should not be there but there should be numbering mentioned before that like (4 Replies)
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Request to check:remove duplicates and write sytematically

Hi all I have a file with following input It contains 5 columns gene name drug drug ID disease approved Now the same gene is repeated many times with different data in column2,3 ,4,5 I want to arrange dat in such a way that there shuld be one entry in the column(no... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare 2 files and match column data and align data from 3 column

Hello experts, Please help me in achieving this in an easier way possible. I have 2 csv files with following data: File1 08/23/2012 12:35:47,JOB_5330 08/23/2012 12:35:47,JOB_5330 08/23/2012 12:36:09,JOB_5340 08/23/2012 12:36:14,JOB_5340 08/23/2012 12:36:22,JOB_5350 08/23/2012... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: asnandhakumar
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Request to check:Fetch certain entries

Hi all. Kindly check it it's urgent!! I have one big file from which which I have to fetch certain data I have attached a small part of this file. from the attached file, I have to fetch and arrange data in 3 columns 1 Generic name 2. Brand names 3. Drug... (10 Replies)
10 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare two files and write data to second file using awk

Hi Guys, I wanted to compare a delimited file and positional file, for a particular key files and if it matches then append the positional file with some data. Example: Delimited File -------------- Byer;Amy;NONE1;A5218257;E5218257 Byer;Amy;NONE1;A5218260;E5218260 Positional File... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ajay Venkatesan
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare 2 files of csv file and match column data and create a new csv file of them

Hi, I am newbie in shell script. I need your help to solve my problem. Firstly, I have 2 files of csv and i want to compare of the contents then the output will be written in a new csv file. File1: SourceFile,DateTimeOriginal /home/intannf/foto/IMG_0713.JPG,2015:02:17 11:14:07... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: refrain
8 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compare data - Match first column and compare second

Hi guys, looking for some help with a way to compare data in two files but with some conditions. example, File 1 consists of site1,10.1.1.1 site2,20.2.2.2 site3,30.3.3.3 File 2 contains site1,l0.1.1.1 site2,50.1.1.1 site3,30.3.3.3 site4,40.1.1.1 I want to be able to match the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mutley2202
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Data match 2 files based on first 2 columns matching only and join if match

Hi, i have 2 files , the data i need to match is in masterfile and i need to pull out column 3 from master if column 1 and 2 match and output entire row to new file I have tried with join and awk and i keep getting blank outputs or same file is there an easier way than what i am... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: axis88
4 Replies
COMM(1) 							   User Commands							   COMM(1)

NAME
comm - compare two sorted files line by line SYNOPSIS
comm [OPTION]... FILE1 FILE2 DESCRIPTION
Compare sorted files FILE1 and FILE2 line by line. When FILE1 or FILE2 (not both) is -, read standard input. With no options, produce three-column output. Column one contains lines unique to FILE1, column two contains lines unique to FILE2, and column three contains lines common to both files. -1 suppress column 1 (lines unique to FILE1) -2 suppress column 2 (lines unique to FILE2) -3 suppress column 3 (lines that appear in both files) --check-order check that the input is correctly sorted, even if all input lines are pairable --nocheck-order do not check that the input is correctly sorted --output-delimiter=STR separate columns with STR --total output a summary -z, --zero-terminated line delimiter is NUL, not newline --help display this help and exit --version output version information and exit Note, comparisons honor the rules specified by 'LC_COLLATE'. EXAMPLES
comm -12 file1 file2 Print only lines present in both file1 and file2. comm -3 file1 file2 Print lines in file1 not in file2, and vice versa. AUTHOR
Written by Richard M. Stallman and David MacKenzie. REPORTING BUGS
GNU coreutils online help: <http://www.gnu.org/software/coreutils/> Report comm translation bugs to <http://translationproject.org/team/> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2017 Free Software Foundation, Inc. License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>. This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. SEE ALSO
join(1), uniq(1) Full documentation at: <http://www.gnu.org/software/coreutils/comm> or available locally via: info '(coreutils) comm invocation' GNU coreutils 8.28 January 2018 COMM(1)