Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: putting two images together
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting putting two images together Post 302673391 by agama on Tuesday 17th of July 2012 10:27:30 PM
Old 07-17-2012
The convert utility which is a part of imagemagick will do what you need. Basic command line is:

Code:
convert +append image1.jpg image2.jpg product.jpg

The two images are placed side by side; use -append for a 'top to bottom' arrangement. With this you can easily write a script to process all of the files.

If you don't already have it installed, this might be a good starting point:
http://www.imagemagick.org
This User Gave Thanks to agama For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Putting pC on network

How do I put a my PC with linux 7.0 on a class B network. Can someone give me info or text that will guide me? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rush
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Putting Wallpaper on the Desktop

How do I put wallpaper from the internet on the Unix desktop? For example, I want to know how to perform the same operation as "right click-> Set as Wallpaper" on a graphics on a web page, in Windows. Thanks! :rolleyes: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pireifej
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Putting a character between two other characters?

I need to separate Pascal style identifiers (TheyLookLikeThis) into words separated by an underscore (_). I've tried sed 's//&_&/' but this won't work (obviously). I'd love some help. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ilja
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

putting Linux on an old windows PC

Hello, I was just reading around these forums when I had an idea, without being able to really answer my question for myself due to some circumstances, so hopefully someone can give me a hand. I have an old desktop PC that has served me very well. I got an Asus G73JH though, so I mostly used the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Patriots12
2 Replies

5. Programming

putting numbers behind eachother

I want to make a program where you have to insert binary numbers like this: do { iBinary = getche(); }while(iBinary == 1 || iBinary == 0); after you get the numbers I want them to be placed behind eachother so you will get: input: 1 1 0 1 output: 1101 (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: metal005
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help putting output on one line

Good afternoon, I have been searching the web, and these forums for help. I will try my best to explain the issue, and what my desired results are. I am doing queries in MYSQL, and need the output to be sent to a file. That file needs to have things with the same ID on the same line. To... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: brianjb
14 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Putting $$ before filename

Hello , I am searching a directory for a file and have to assign the filename to a variable . The variable must have form $$filename So my code is echo "'$$filename='`ls -lrt *PreMatch*.csv| head -1 | nawk '{print $9}'`" however $$ is converting to a number . How could I make it $$... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pratik4891
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Other way aside from putting more PIPES (|)

I already manage to get the output that i want.. but wat if removing all the pipes and convert it 1 liner with less pipes. My command below can get the ouput that i want. i just want to remove the pipes or less pipes. #cat file1 us-west-2a running i-3397a421... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kenshinhimura
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash Script to find/sort/move images/duplicate images from USB drive

Ultimately, I'm looking to create a script that allows me to plug in a usb drive with lots of jpegs on it & copy them over to a folder on my hard drive. So in the process of copying I am looking to hash check them, record dupes to a file, copy only 1 of the identical files (if it doesn't exsist... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JonaQuinn
1 Replies

10. Hardware

Putting an old hd in a new computer

What are the steps you need to take when you put an old HD in a new computer? I just did this. Every time it makes it to the windows boot screen then restarts. I have a bunch of old engineering software that is not compatible with the newer versions of windows. I figured this out after I bought... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
6 Replies
JPEGICC(1)						      General Commands Manual							JPEGICC(1)

NAME
jpegicc - little cms ICC profile applier for JPEG. SYNOPSIS
jpegicc [options] input.jpg output.jpg DESCRIPTION
lcms is a standalone CMM engine, which deals with the color management. It implements a fast transformation between ICC profiles. jpegicc is little cms ICC profile applier for JPEG. OPTIONS
-b Black point compensation. -c <0,1,2,3> Precalculates transform. (0=Off, 1=Normal, 2=Hi-res, 3=LoRes) [defaults to 1] -g Marks out-of-gamut colors on softproof. -h <0,1,2> Show summary of options and examples. -i profile Input profile (defaults to sRGB). -m <0,1,2,3> SoftProof intent. -n Ignore embedded profile. -p profile Soft proof profile -o profile Output profile (defaults to sRGB). -q <0..100> Output JPEG quality. -t <0,1,2,3> Intent (0=Perceptual, 1=Colorimetric, 2=Saturation, 3=Absolute). -v Verbose. EXAMPLES
To color correct from scanner to sRGB: jpegicc -iscanner.icm in.jpg out.jpg To convert from monitor1 to monitor2: jpegicc -imon1.icm -omon2.icm in.jpg out.jpg To make a CMYK separation: jpegicc -oprinter.icm inrgb.jpg outcmyk.jpg To recover sRGB from a CMYK separation: jpegicc -iprinter.icm incmyk.jpg outrgb.jpg To convert from CIELab ITU/Fax JPEG to sRGB jpegicc -iitufax.icm in.jpg out.jpg NOTES
For suggestions, comments, bug reports etc. send mail to info@littlecms.com. SEE ALSO
tifficc(1), icc2ps(1), icclink(1), icctrans(1), wtpt(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Shiju p. Nair <shiju.p@gmail.com>, for the Debian project. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +--------------------+-----------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +--------------------+-----------------+ |Availability | SUNWlcms | +--------------------+-----------------+ |Interface Stability | Uncommitted | +--------------------+-----------------+ NOTES
Source for LCMS is available on http://opensolaris.org. September 30, 2004 JPEGICC(1)