Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Missing Base level fileset of bos.adt.debug Post 302668599 by vpundit on Monday 9th of July 2012 03:04:39 PM
Old 07-09-2012
use your base install media... if you have a nim server load the filesets onto your target host and go to the install directory.... you can also use the cd if you don't have access to nim... use
Code:
smitty install_all

and select the software you need to install in your case
Code:
bos.adt.debug

you can use
Code:
installp

option as well but if your not fimilar with it safer to use smit

---------- Post updated at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous update was at 03:03 PM ----------

Also to add... be sure to run a test first.... make sure it's working correctly.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Can I download bos.adt.libm somewhere

I am compiling something on AIX 5.1 on RS6000. It turn out to need this fileset installed. I don't have any cd media in hand for the moment. Can I get it from the web? Thanks for any reply. BG (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: matrix01
4 Replies

2. AIX

bos.adt.libm.5.1.0.0 needed

Could anyone help me to get bos.adt.libm.5.1.0.0 package for AIX system? Thanks a lot. progua gmai.com (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: progua
3 Replies

3. AIX

fileset missing

Hello I need to install this fileset on a server with Aix 5.1 bos.perf.diag_tool bos.perf.libperfstat I go to the link http://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/set2/sas/f/genunix3/aixfixes.html and i find this fileset but the last version thatīs what i need the lastest one for both... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
1 Replies

4. AIX

Where do I get bos.adt.debug fot AIX 6.1 ?

Hello, Can't find this package anywhere: Searched all AIX 6.1 CD's - nothing Serched expansion pack - nothing Where do I get it ? thanks Vilius ---------- Post updated at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous update was at 10:58 AM ---------- Ok this was my mistake. bos.adt.debug was... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vilius
1 Replies

5. AIX

Need AIX 5.3 bos.adt.libm

We have an older AIX RS 6000 and had the hard drive die on us. I was able to get the hard drive replaced and it came with AIX 5.3 installed on it but is missing a component that we need. I am trying to install our C+ and Fortran compilers but they require the bos.adt.libm module and I do not have... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fredn
3 Replies

6. AIX

modcrypt.base fileset on Aix 5.3

Hi, Looking for some help downloading the modcrypt.base fileset Checking on google I think modcrypt.base is part of the Aix 5.3 expansion pack Cryptographic Library V5.2 and 5.3. I have downloaded this and it doesn't appear to have the modcrypt.base fileset in. In the same expansion... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: elmesy
1 Replies

7. AIX

broken fileset bos.net.ipsec.keymgt

hi Guys, after an TL update from ML3 to TL10, bos.net.ipsec.keymgt fileset got broken. Although IPsec is not used, we like to all installations identical. After removing the fileset, I tried to reinstall with options overwrite or 'automatically install prereq.' The installation fails. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raba
2 Replies

8. AIX

hacmp 6.1 base fileset

Hi Folks, We are at HACMP 5.4.1 .. want to upgrade to HACMP 6.1 where can i download the base level fileset for HACMP 6.1 ? do i need to request the vendor for 6.1 CD? am i missing a silverline here??? I thought i could just download the Base Level & Service PAcks from Fix... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: muzahed
1 Replies

9. AIX

Missing base level fileset for "bos.loc.utf.EN_US"

I need to install "bos.loc.utf.EN_US" in AIX ( version 6100-06-05-1115). I found the right bff U845493 and I smitty to install it and encountered the "missing requisites" error in which missing the "base level fileset" . And I couldn't find this fileset from the Internet for long. Do any one able... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bshcheng
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Need fileset bos.adt.lIBM from AIX 5.3 (or just lIBM.a)

Hello, I'm in search of libm.a (from fileset bos.adt.libm) for AIX 5.3. It comes on the AIX 5.3 OS installation CD. The eBay reseller who pre-installed AIX 5.3 on my RS/6000 P43 didn't include this optional fileset when installing. I've been round and round with IBM sales (who send me to tech... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bminear
1 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangVar - standard codes for language variation identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangVar; $lvar = code2langvar('acm'); # $lvar gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langvar2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langvar_codes(); @names = all_langvar_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangVar" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language variations, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language variations. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lvar = code2langvar('en','alpha-2'); $lvar = code2langvar('en',LOCALE_CODE_ALPHA_2); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of alphanumeric codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'arevela' for Eastern Armenian. This code set is identified with the symbol "LOCALE_LANGVAR_ALPHA". This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langvar2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langvar_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langvar_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langvar_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-10-11 Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)