Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications JBoss: Difference Standard / proprietary deployment discriptor Post 302632733 by Scrutinizer on Monday 30th of April 2012 04:12:02 PM
Old 04-30-2012
Moving to applications forum, perhaps there will be more response there..

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Proprietary vs. open Unix

Howdy all, I've used various applications in the past that ran in unix and windoze and unfortunately several of those programs are migrating to a windoze only environment so management is bagging the proprietary unix boxes in the process. AArrgggghh So here's my question for all you serious... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bulletbob
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

standard error to standard out question

Hi there how can i get the result of a command to not give me its error. For example, on certain systems the 'zfs' command below is not available, but this is fine becaues I am testing against $? so i dont want to see the message " command not found" Ive tried outputting to /dev/null 2>&1 to no... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Redirect Standard output and standard error into spreadsheet

Hey, I'm completely new at this and I was wondering if there is a way that I would be able to redirect the log files in a directories standard output and standard error into and excel spreadsheet in anyway? Please remember don't use too advanced of terminology as I just started using shell... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: killaram
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Transfer output of a proprietary command to a file

Hi Guys, My problem looks simple. I have a software-proprietary command (not linux) that provides an output, let's say 200 lines. Unfortunately the dumb coders of the software did not include the option ">" or ">>" which allows to transfer output to a file, so I need a way to do that using some... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: liviusbr
5 Replies
ALCC(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ALCC(1)

NAME
alcc - text based eD2k links calculator for aMule SYNOPSIS
alcc [-p] [-v] <inputfiles_list> alcc [-h] DESCRIPTION
Compute the eD2k links of all the input files given in the <inputfiles_list> (There can be one or more files). [ -p, --parthashes ] Compute and add part hashes to the computed eD2k links. [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --verbose ] Be verbose - show also calculation steps. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
alc(1), amuled(1), amulecmd(1), amuleweb(1), cas(1), ed2k(1), wxcas(1), xas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k links calculator November 2011 ALCC(1)