Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers how to submit several commands together Post 302617491 by 47shailesh on Monday 2nd of April 2012 06:04:10 PM
Old 04-02-2012
copy all the commands in a .sh file and execute the sh file

OR

Just at the end of each command put ; and paste the entire text on terminal

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to submit cron jobs?

How can I write a script to submit a perl script as a cron job but only have it execute once? After it has executed once, I would like it to automatically insert itself again into cron. I want to avoid the situation where I schedule a cron job to run once a day, but end up with multiple... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: siegfried
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cannot submit a background job

Hi all, I am currently facing a problem when i am submitting a script to run in the background to collect statistics round the clock on an AIX box. I don't have root authority nor can I set it in cron. So when i submit the job, it runs fine, but won't let me signoff. It prompts me that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tansha
2 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

cant submit anything

hello admins, i dont use unix.com very often - but when i do have questions, i submit them at the site - but now I cannot submit anything in any forum on the site. The is the only forum i could add a new thread. its tells me that my account could be de-righted, or that im tring to submit... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: congo
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP Help with Form Submit

Hi, I have a custom HTML form that has a couple radio buttons and a text field that requires a number. I'm not a php programmer and could use some help with putting together php code to calculate a total based on the radio button selection and the text field number. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nck
3 Replies

5. News, Links, Events and Announcements

where to submit my work?

Hello sir, I worked out some features using java,shell programming and modified the bash shell. We have come up with 13 new features. I want to know where should I submit my work so that it would be of some use to the open source professionals :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nsharath
1 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Submit using curl

I'm trying to upload a file to a page using curl and after uploading that file i want to store the redirecting page so i can download the results. I'm using the command: curl "http://apps.gdgps.net/kag_upload.php?kag_type=static&kag_frequency=dual&kag_latency=accurate&... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: limadario
8 Replies

7. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Where to submit my scripts

have a doubt. Where I can submit shell scripts done by me ? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxadmin
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can't submit a form.

hello my script is submitting POST-data to a site (its not my first script, i've done these before many times (include parsing scripts) but this one is tough) so the problem is i'm submitting a form with firefox and in firebug i see WHAT exactly i'm submitting then when i do EXACTLY the... (28 Replies)
Discussion started by: tip78
28 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

SGE submit script

Hi, I'm trying to edit my working bash script to an SGE script in order to submit it as a job to the cluster. Currently I have: #!/bin/bash # Perform fastqc on files in a specified directory. for ((j=1; j <=17; j++)) do directory=/data4/una/batch"$j"/ ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: una1992
0 Replies
certmonger(8)						      System Manager's Manual						     certmonger(8)

NAME
certmaster-submit SYNOPSIS
certmaster-submit [-h serverHost] [-c cafile] [-C capath] [csrfile] DESCRIPTION
certmaster-submit is the helper which certmonger uses to make requests to certmaster-based CAs. It is not normally run interactively, but it can be for troubleshooting purposes. The signing request which is to be submitted should either be in a file whose name is given as an argument, or fed into certmaster-submit via stdin. OPTIONS
-h serverHost Submit the request to the certmaster instance running on the named host. The default is localhost:51235 if a file named /var/run/certmaster.pid is found on the local system, and is read from /etc/certmaster/minion.conf if that file is not found. -c cafile Submit the request over HTTPS instead of HTTP, and only trust the server if its certificate was issued by the CA whose certificate is in the named file. -C capath Submit the request over HTTPS instead of HTTP, and only trust the server if its certificate was issued by a CA whose certificate is in a file in the named directory. EXIT STATUS
0 if the certificate was issued. The certificate will be printed. 1 if the CA is still thinking. A cookie value will be printed. 2 if the CA rejected the request. An error message may be printed. 3 if the CA was unreachable. An error message may be printed. 4 if critical configuration information is missing. An error message may be printed. FILES
/var/run/certmaster.pid the certmaster service's PID file. Its presence is taken to indicate that this system is a CA, and that requests should be submit- ted to a certmaster server running on the local system. /etc/certmaster/minion.conf the certmaster minion configuration file. If there is no indication that the local system is a certmaster server, then this file is consulted to determine the location of the certmaster server. KNOWN BUGS
Checking for the existence of certmaster's PID file is a terrible way to figure out whether we're a minion or not. BUGS
Please file tickets for any that you find at https://fedorahosted.org/certmonger/ SEE ALSO
certmonger(8) getcert(1) getcert-list(1) getcert-list-cas(1) getcert-resubmit(1) getcert-start-tracking(1) getcert-stop-tracking(1) cert- monger-ipa-submit(8) certmonger Manual 7 June 2010 certmonger(8)