Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Completed bash script for plasma TV Post 302605777 by vbe on Thursday 8th of March 2012 12:55:22 PM
Old 03-08-2012
Thanks for sharing!
if I can suggest something... I would have liked to see more documentation in your program, it can then be more useful to far more people...
If you love pain, could you try to add that little extra?
We could then move your thread to somewhere where it stays in sight (with the tetris game?...)

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to direct a script to a new web page after a script got completed?

Hi , I have a cgi code with shell script on it.I am submitting a form in the first.cgi.These values are posted to second.cgi.Second.cgi do some process with these values. After that i want to direct my page from second.cgi to first.cgi. What is the command i can use from cgi(shell) script? ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajbal
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to pass parameter from sqlplus(procedure completed) to your shell script

if then # mail -s "Import failed file does not exist" sanjay.jaiswal@xyz.com echo "FILE does not exist" exit 1 fi echo "FILE EXIST" size=-1 set $(du /export/home/oracle/nas/scott21.dmp.gz) while do echo "Inside the loop" size=$1 set $(du... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sanora600
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Java hangs even though shell script’s execution is completed

I'm trying to execute a script from within my java code. The execution of the script is over(it's pid is no more), but java is stuck on waitFor() method of the shell script process!. And yes, I'm reading output and error streams in 2 separate threads. Yes, they are being joined at the end(after... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pavanlimo
0 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

Change app Icon when script is completed.

In a recent topic, I asked how I could run a shell code without having to deal with terminal opening. What I'm trying to accomplish now is to make my app change it's icon when the code is complete. (With complete I mean when the process is done.) Thanks in advance. :) (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ShadowofLight
10 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Print script is completed successfully or not

Hai guys I am running three shellscripts through Gtk2-Perl(GUI) these are the scripts Drccalibrescript1 script2 script3 Gtk2-Perl(GUI) drccalibre -> If I run this script through Gtk2-Perl(GUI) these are results of the drccalibrescript1 . summary/.results I have to find size of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kiran425
1 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Auto login, KUbuntu 14.10 KDE 5 plasma

Hi, I've been trying to auto login, Kubuntu 14.10 KDE 5 plasma. I had this working by adding sddm.conf file in the etc dir containing: User=$USERNAME Session=plasma.desktop Substitute your user name for $USERNAME Well, this "was"working fine. I've been doing regular sudo apt-get... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Janning
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run rest of script after parallel steps have completed

Hello gurus, I produce a number of .loc files in parallel depending on number of .csv in the folder for file in *csv do ./process.sh $file > $file.loc & done then I want to compile all the output from the previous step into a single masterlocfile and then perform the rest of the steps... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: senhia83
2 Replies
XDestroyWindow(3)						  XLIB FUNCTIONS						 XDestroyWindow(3)

NAME
XDestroyWindow, XDestroySubwindows - destroy windows SYNTAX
int XDestroyWindow(Display *display, Window w); int XDestroySubwindows(Display *display, Window w); ARGUMENTS
display Specifies the connection to the X server. w Specifies the window. DESCRIPTION
The XDestroyWindow function destroys the specified window as well as all of its subwindows and causes the X server to generate a DestroyNo- tify event for each window. The window should never be referenced again. If the window specified by the w argument is mapped, it is unmapped automatically. The ordering of the DestroyNotify events is such that for any given window being destroyed, DestroyNotify is gen- erated on any inferiors of the window before being generated on the window itself. The ordering among siblings and across subhierarchies is not otherwise constrained. If the window you specified is a root window, no windows are destroyed. Destroying a mapped window will generate Expose events on other windows that were obscured by the window being destroyed. XDestroyWindow can generate a BadWindow error. The XDestroySubwindows function destroys all inferior windows of the specified window, in bottom-to-top stacking order. It causes the X server to generate a DestroyNotify event for each window. If any mapped subwindows were actually destroyed, XDestroySubwindows causes the X server to generate Expose events on the specified window. This is much more efficient than deleting many windows one at a time because much of the work need be performed only once for all of the windows, rather than for each window. The subwindows should never be refer- enced again. XDestroySubwindows can generate a BadWindow error. DIAGNOSTICS
BadWindow A value for a Window argument does not name a defined Window. SEE ALSO
XChangeWindowAttributes(3), XConfigureWindow(3), XCreateWindow(3), XMapWindow(3), XRaiseWindow(3), XUnmapWindow(3) Xlib - C Language X Interface X Version 11 libX11 1.5.0 XDestroyWindow(3)