Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting shell script is giving different resultControlled Special Account [csdwmast@ucdoud01.am.sony.com Post 302597406 by krupasindhu18 on Friday 10th of February 2012 08:12:08 AM
Old 02-10-2012
shell script is giving different resultControlled Special Account [csdwmast@ucdoud01.am.sony.com

Hi All,

In this below script i am not able to find where is "form mail id" is taking when this script is executing i am getting "Controlled Special Account [csdwmast@ucdoud01.am.sony.com]" as from ,i need to send "form mail id " from a table.Smilie

kindly help me plzz.

Regards,
Krupa

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

mv command is giving error in shell script

Hi, In my shell script when I am using mv command using shell variables it is giving me error of syntax. Following is the shell script: file_edifice="*.txt" fquote="'" fdquote=\" for file in $file_edifice do file_name=$fquote$file$fquote tofile_name=`date... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gammit
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

giving input to a python wch has been called frm shell script....urgent

i'm calling a python script from shell script. the python needs Y as an input everytime. how can i giv it thru shell script. I tried below code for arg in `cat erd_gen_list.lst` do generateErdSql.py -S $arg << Y done This is giving me err : `<<' unmatched pls help. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vini
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

special characters giving problem

Hi All, I have a CSV file in which some fields contains special character for ex:- my file is file 1 cat file1 abcd,bgfht,ngbht,abvc **** hdlld,hsgdt,bhfy,knht **** whenever i am trying to put a 4th feild in a variable its giving me list of all the files i have in current... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sam25
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creating oracle user and giving him grants using shell script

Hi , I want to write a shell script that can create oracle database user and grants permission to this user. Thanks & Regards, Deepak (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Deepakjha
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Disk Monitoring shell script giving incorrect information

Hi All, OS: Linux 86x64 bits Red Hat Linux I get the email alert for the following when Alert condition is set for 30: /dev/sda1 99M 21M 74M 22% /boot -> Below 30%(Should not get the email alert) Expected output as per E-Mail alert: /dev/sda3 20G ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: a1_win
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Giving automatic multiple Input to a tool from shell script

Hi, Please help me,its urgent. I have a tool that i want to run from a shell script. When we run the tool it will ask the user choice to add or delete. When user enter the choice it will then ask how many units he want to delete or add and will add or delete accordingly. Now I want to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saket18@ymail.c
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sql command inside shell script runs without giving anything back as outout

#!/bin/sh # This script returns the number of rows updated from a function echo "The execution is starting ....." sqlplus -silent $UP <<EOF set serveroutput on set echo off set pagesize 0 VAR no_rows_updated NUMBER; EXEC :no_rows_updated :=0; DECLARE CURSOR c_update is SELECT * FROM... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: LoneRanger
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script for user account Creation

Hi Folks, I had a request to create the user request. Between, I just write a script a create, Update Geos, and update the password. My script as below: The error message, what I am getting is all the users are updated with the same Goes value.. #!/bin/bash for i in `cat users.txt`;do... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsiva
2 Replies
POLLRCVD(8)						      System Manager's Manual						       POLLRCVD(8)

NAME
pollrcvd - HylaFAX script for delivering facsimile received by polling SYNOPSIS
/var/spool/hylafax/bin/pollrcvd mailaddr faxfile devid commid error-msg DESCRIPTION
bin/pollrcvd is the command script invoked by the HylaFAX server whenever a facsimile is received as a result of a polling operation. The default script uses electronic mail to deliver the facsimile to the user that submitted the poll request, and can be controlled by editing the etc/PollDispatch shell script in the spooling area that is sourced by pollrcvd when it runs. The arguments are: mailaddr the electronic mail address of the user that submitted the poll request. faxfile the pathname of the received TIFF file relative to the root of the spooling hierarchy. commid The communication identifier associated with the call (used to include a transcript when an error occurs). devid the modem device on which the document was received. error-msg an error message that is non-null if an error was encountered during the receive operation. NOTES
The default script delivers facsimile as PostScript wrapped in MIME. FILES
/var/spool/hylafax spooling area /usr/sbin/faxinfo for printing information about the facsimile /usr/bin/fax2ps for converting TIFF to PostScript /usr/lib/sendmail for delivering mail SEE ALSO
faxq(8), hylafax-server(5), recvq(5) May 12, 1996 POLLRCVD(8)