Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: awk question for experts
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting awk question for experts Post 302593525 by aoussenko on Friday 27th of January 2012 07:03:36 AM
Old 01-27-2012
Thanks a lot.
Attention is a verture Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Experts Only! Hard Question Ahead!!!!

SunOS5.8 is a radical departure from SunOs4.X in many ways. one of the important differences is the handling of devices. Adding devices under SunOS4.x required a kernel reconfiguration, recompliation and reboot. Under SunOS5.X, this has changed with the ability to add some drivers on the fly.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Foo49272
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Coding question for any experts out there

Given this one long stream of data (all one line): <TransactionDetail><TransactionHeader><ErrorLogging>YES</ErrorLogging><HistoryLogging>YES</HistoryLogging><ErrorDetection>NO</ErrorD... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dfran1972
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help - from awk, sed experts

Hi , I have a file as below. Contents of the file are -------------------- aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa bbbbbbbbbbb ccccccccccc ddddddddddd aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa bbbbbbbbbbb (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Srini75
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

usage of sed question for experts

I need a little help with sed. Basically, I need to parse out selections from the output of hddtemp so conky can display some hdd temps for me. I have hddtemp in daemon mode so A simple 'nc localhost 7634' displays the following: $ nc localhost 7634... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: audiophile
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

for experts

Hi i'm working with mpi programs every thing ok but i need after i compile the mpi to calc the area of the rectangle for example (not my program) accept two arguments from the command line: mpirun -n 4 myprog 24 100 here 24 and 100 two arguments i'll pass them to the program how can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Scotch
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Experts!! please help me

Hi experts, Please help me on the below: how to write a shell script to search and delete files on windows server. -script runs on unix box -it should search for specific files on windows server and delete them periodically. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chpradeepch
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk experts please help

I have a log file of 60 MB with 20k records which contains data like below. this contains some data so removed 2891358271000020, 2012-12-02 23:16:17 , 2012-12-02 23:16:17 , 378015123, 2012-12-02 23:16:19 , 2012-12-02 23:16:19 , (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: mirwasim
15 Replies

8. IP Networking

Experts - Need suggestion

I'm searching to learn linux coding for a month but no clear about the where to start . Right now i'm in networking but not much interested in this maintenance jobs . I'm looking to create my own product in wireless network and also having idea about gadget that can be useful for students . But i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Cholasivam
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Couple of easy questions for experts on awk/sed

Hello Experts.. I have 3-4 C codes with Oracle SQL statements embedded. All the SQL statements starts with EXEC SQL keyword and ends with ;. I want to extract all the SQL statements out of these codes. I did awk '/^EXEC SQL/,/\;/' inputFile (I use this on all of the codes individually). That... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: juzz4fun
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

To all the awk experts out there!

Hello All, I recently encountered this difficulty in processing a File. Input File has millions of records with fields like below ID1,ID2,DATE,FLAG,VAL 123,432,0604,1,-0.5 123,432,0604,22,0.5 123,433,0604,1,-0.54 123,433,0604,22,6.77 123,543,0605,22,0.94 To put this simply, I will have... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: PikK45
8 Replies
roarvio(7)						System Manager's Manual: RoarAuido						roarvio(7)

NAME
libroar - RoarAudio sound library roarvio - RoarAudio virtual IO layer SYNOPSIS
#include <roaraudio.h> struct roar_vio_calls; DESCRIPTION
The RoarAudio VIO interface is RoarAudio's IO abstraction layer. It provides basic IO functions such as read and write independing on the underlaying IO. For Example can you open a plain or a gziped file via the VIO layer. After a successful open both objects behave the same, libroar takes care about the compression in the gzip case. TUTORIALS
Tutorials can be found in roartutvio(7). IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS
There are several important functions. This is a small list of the most important ones. Opening roar_vio_open_file(3), roar_vio_open_fh(3), roar_vio_open_stdio(3), roar_vio_open_dstr(3), roar_vio_open_proto(3). While there are a lot functions important for opening files the most important one is roar_vio_open_dstr(3). It opens a stream based on URLs that can point to local files or files on remote machines. It also can handle compression and encryption. Closing roar_vio_close(3), roar_vio_shutdown(3) Reading and writing roar_vio_read(3), roar_vio_write(3) Seeking and positioning roar_vio_lseek(3) Non-Blocking and Asyncron IO roar_vio_nonblock(3), roar_vio_sync(3), roar_vio_select(3) Networking and Sockets roar_vio_accept(3) String handling roar_vio_printf(3) BUGS
A lot... SEE ALSO
roar-config(1), roartypes(1), roartutvio(7), RoarAudio(7). RoarAudio May 2011 roarvio(7)