Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Extract XML content from a file Post 302590924 by arukuku on Wednesday 18th of January 2012 04:17:42 AM
Old 01-18-2012
Wow .. great .

Further , I want the xml code which has the ID "12345678519".. Batch ID here ( Second line) .
Please help me out

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Content extract of a file using awk

Hi Everyone, I have a file with the below content: File1.txt ====== ### ###==> the below table was created for testing1 purpose; ### create table 123 ( field1 date, field2 char(10) primary key(field1) ); ### ###==> the below table was created... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nr_shan
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

appending content in a xml file

Please help me on this..... i have a file which has following content: <IPCoreProducerConfig> <Producer> <config> <key>machineId</key> <value>machine1</value> </config> <config> ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aditya.Gurgaon
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract specific content from a file

My input file: >sequence_1 ASSSSSSSSSSSDDDDDDDDDDDCCCCCCC ASDSFDFFDFDFFWERERERERFSDFESFSFD >sequence_2 ASDFDFDFFDDFFDFDSFDSFDFSDFSDFDSFASDSADSADASD ASDFFDFDFASFASFASFAFSFFSDASFASFASFAFS >sequence_3 VEDFGSDGSDGSDGSDGSDGSDGSDG dDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDF SDGFDGSFDGSGSDGSDGSDGSDGSDG My... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: patrick87
22 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to replace particular content in a xml file

Hi, My requirement is to find a text and replace it with another in a XML file. I am new to Unix,Please provide some suggestion to achieve. Find: <Style ss:ID="ColumnHeader1"> Replace with: <Style ss:ID="ColumnHeader1"> <Borders> <Border ss:Position="Bottom"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cnraja
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl extract content of file

I'm using Mail::Internet module, which will basically filter through email content and extract the body of the message my perl script to extract the body of the email #!/usr/bin/perl -w use Mail::Internet; @lines = <STDIN>; $mi_obj = new Mail::Internet(); ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amlife
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract Content from a file

I have an input file with contents like: ./prbru6/12030613.LOG:24514|APPL|prbru6.8269.RTUDaemon.1|?|13:49:56|12/03/06|GMT+3|?|RTUServer Error:Count of Internal Error Qty (-1) < 0, for Audit group id - 1L5XVJ6DQE36AXL, after record number,1, File: EventAuditor.cc, Line: 394|? ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rkrish
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create xml file using a content from another xml file

I need to create a xml file(master.xml) with contents from another xml files(children). I have below list of xml files in a temporary location (C:/temp/xmls) 1. child1.xml 2. child2.xml Below is the content of the child1.xml & child2.xml files, child1.xml <root> <emp> ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vel4ever
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract a particular xml only from an xml jar file

Hi..need help on how to extract a particular xml file only from an xml jar file... thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: qwerty000
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting content from xml file

Hello All, Hope you are doing well!!!!! I have a small code in the below format in xml file: <UML:ModelElement.taggedValue> <UML:TaggedValue tag="documentation" value="This sequence&#xA;&#xA;HLD_EA_0001X&#xA;HLD_DOORS_002X"/> <UML:TaggedValue tag="documentation" value="This... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: suvendu4urs
11 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Grep content in xml file

I have an xml file with header as below. <Provider xmlns="http://www.xyzx.gov/xyz" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.xyzx.gov/xyz xyz.xsd" SCHEMA_VERSION="2.5" PROVIDER="5"> I want to get the schema version here that is 2.5 and put in a... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ariean
7 Replies
bup-margin(1)						      General Commands Manual						     bup-margin(1)

NAME
bup-margin - figure out your deduplication safety margin SYNOPSIS
bup margin [options...] DESCRIPTION
bup margin iterates through all objects in your bup repository, calculating the largest number of prefix bits shared between any two entries. This number, n, identifies the longest subset of SHA-1 you could use and still encounter a collision between your object ids. For example, one system that was tested had a collection of 11 million objects (70 GB), and bup margin returned 45. That means a 46-bit hash would be sufficient to avoid all collisions among that set of objects; each object in that repository could be uniquely identified by its first 46 bits. The number of bits needed seems to increase by about 1 or 2 for every doubling of the number of objects. Since SHA-1 hashes have 160 bits, that leaves 115 bits of margin. Of course, because SHA-1 hashes are essentially random, it's theoretically possible to use many more bits with far fewer objects. If you're paranoid about the possibility of SHA-1 collisions, you can monitor your repository by running bup margin occasionally to see if you're getting dangerously close to 160 bits. OPTIONS
--predict Guess the offset into each index file where a particular object will appear, and report the maximum deviation of the correct answer from the guess. This is potentially useful for tuning an interpolation search algorithm. --ignore-midx don't use .midx files, use only .idx files. This is only really useful when used with --predict. EXAMPLE
$ bup margin Reading indexes: 100.00% (1612581/1612581), done. 40 40 matching prefix bits 1.94 bits per doubling 120 bits (61.86 doublings) remaining 4.19338e+18 times larger is possible Everyone on earth could have 625878182 data sets like yours, all in one repository, and we would expect 1 object collision. $ bup margin --predict PackIdxList: using 1 index. Reading indexes: 100.00% (1612581/1612581), done. 915 of 1612581 (0.057%) SEE ALSO
bup-midx(1), bup-save(1) BUP
Part of the bup(1) suite. AUTHORS
Avery Pennarun <apenwarr@gmail.com>. Bup unknown- bup-margin(1)