Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: set javac classpath
Top Forums Programming set javac classpath Post 302581701 by jim mcnamara on Tuesday 13th of December 2011 10:52:11 PM
Old 12-13-2011
Quote:
The class path can be set using either the -classpath option when calling an SDK tool (the preferred method) or by setting the CLASSPATH environment variable. The -classpath option is preferred because you can set it individually for each application without affecting other applications and without other applications modifying its value.

[sdkTool] -classpath classpath1:classpath2...

-or-

export CLASSPATH=classpath1:classpath2...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

piping with javac command

how to i use javac on a file after searching for it? example: find . -name '*.java' -size -24 -links -2 -atime -4 what would happen if "find" found >1 .java files? also, i'm a little confused on the -size property... mix up between -2 and +2... what's the difference? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: quipy
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to set classpath in cron

i have written shell script that script has path to java programwhen irun this script in terminal i get the output but when irun in cron it gives me eror.plz send me code to set classpath #! /bin/bash javac Copy.java /usr/bin/java Copy plz help me out how should i write classpath... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sari
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Classpath

This question is realted to UNIX and Java. I sing in to a UNIX server and I want to change my CLASSPATH locally, so it won't affect any other users CLASSPATHS. Is the command 'export PATH=...' the way to do it? Thanks. Duplicate post (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rachel Ross
0 Replies

4. Programming

Classpath

This question is realted to UNIX and Java. I sing in to a UNIX server and I want to change my CLASSPATH locally, so it won't affect any other users CLASSPATHS. Is the command 'export PATH=...' the way to do it? Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rachel Ross
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to set jar classpath in unix

while running one script am gettng below error ERROR (class path) : /sbcimp/run/pkgs/MsgTechJavaUtils/1.4/lib/MsgTechUtils.jar does not exist. means need to set the class path in env i guess can someone suggest how to set this in redhat 5.3 ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mail2sant
1 Replies

6. Programming

regarding classpath java

Hi, I have a below command.... $JAVA_HOME/bin/java -cp "/usr/orabase/product/10.2.0/lib:/usr/java/javajar/common/sched.jar:/usr/orabase/product/10.2.0/jdbc/lib/ojdbc14_g.jar:/usr/orabase/product/10.2.0/jdbc/lib/classes12.jar" com.abrt.smart.Smart I want to know where the Smart.class is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: PRKS
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Java and Javac problems

Ok need some help getting Java working I have the JRE JDK as well as the Netbeands IDE installed. But still having issues getting java and javac working from command line. Running Solaris 11 64 box. root@solaris:/usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.7.0/bin# dir amd64 javadoc jsadebugd ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Fingerz
11 Replies

8. Programming

Classpath of JAVA

Hello, ABC question as I could not get a direct answer: How to locate the default IO class of JAVA? My question was triggered by the row in most java programimport java.io.* as I am very curious where the io class is located in my Mint14 (Ubuntu12.10). I am aware it is similar to use DBI in PERL,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yifangt
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to override Classpath?

Hi, When I login to my HP-UX and fire the "set" command I see that the weblogic 9.2 classpath is already set. However, I wish to override the classpath to weblogic version 10.3 I have a script call setWLSEnv.sh that has the desired classpath. Thus, in my unix script i write .... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
6 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Fedora java classpath

What is the proper way to set your java classpath? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies
apt(1)							      General Commands Manual							    apt(1)

NAME
apt - annotation processing tool SYNOPSIS
apt [ -classpath classpath ] [ -sourcepath sourcepath ] [ -d directory ] [ -s directory ] [ -factorypath path ] [ -factory class ] [ -print ] [ -nocompile ] [ -A [ key [ =val ] ] ] [ javac option ] sourcefiles [ @files ] DESCRIPTION
The tool apt, annotation processing tool, includes a set of new reflective APIs and supporting infrastructure to process program annota- tions. The apt reflective APIs provide a build-time, source-based, read-only view of program structure. These reflective APIs are designed to cleanly model the JavaTM programming language's type system after the addition of generics. First, apt runs annotation processors that can produce new source code and other files. Next, apt can cause compilation of both original and generated source files, easing develop- ment. The reflective APIs and other APIs used to interact with the tool are subpackages of com.sun.mirror. A fuller discussion of how the tool operates as well as instructions for developing with apt are in Getting Started with apt at http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/apt/GettingStarted.html. PARAMETERS
Options may be in any order. For a discussion of parameters which apply to a specific option, see OPTIONS below. sourcefiles Zero or more source files to be processed. @files One or more files that list source files or other options. OPTIONS
apt specific options -s dir Specify the directory root under which processor-generated source files will be placed; files are placed in subdirectories based on package namespace. -nocompile Do not compile sources files to class files. -print Print out textual representation of specified types; perform no annotation processing or compilation. -A[key[=val]] Options to pass to annotation processors -- these are not interpreted by apt directly, but are made available for use by individual processors -factorypath path Specify where to find annotation processor factories; if this option is used, the classpath is not searched for factories. -factory classname Name of annotation processor factory to use; bypasses default discovery process Options shared with javac -d dir Specify where to place processor and javac generated class files -cp path or -classpath path Specify where to find user class files and annotation processor factories. If -factorypath is given, the classpath is not searched for factories. Consult the javac(1) man page for information on javac options. NOTES
The apt tool and its associated APIs may be changed or superseded in future j2se releases. SEE ALSO
javac(1) java(1) 13 June 2004 apt(1)