Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: aix 7.1 standard DVD
Operating Systems AIX aix 7.1 standard DVD Post 302579691 by ppchu99 on Tuesday 6th of December 2011 11:00:41 AM
Old 12-06-2011
aix 7.1 standard DVD

does it come with VIO and/or HACMP/PowerHA ??

Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Which DVD standard I can use for UNIX???

Hi there, I just want to know what is the best DVD-writer & software I can use is PC, but I want to be able to read it from Unix. I tried to burn a DVD from my friend DVD-writer, when I try to read it in Unix the name of the file all mixed up. I'm not that familiar with DVD standard and which... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: geoquest
1 Replies

2. AIX

DVD for AIX

:( hi all, im using AIX 5.1 UNIX for my server..my server comes with no DVD drive..for our installation we need a DVD drive to run the application...can we use notebook(window+dvd) to run DVD for AIX server. Is that possible? or we have to copy all the content in DVD to UNIX filesystem. FYI,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: riohesra
4 Replies

3. AIX

Using UDF DVD on AIX 5.3

I was trying to copy a 2.5GB mksysb onto a 5.3 lpar to add as a NIM resource. The DVD mounted fine but I could not see any files within the mount point. I thought the media was bad so I tried again with a DVD-R disk but the same thing happened. I decided to split the file up into 1024MB chunks... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: backslash
0 Replies

4. AIX

How to burn a bootable DVD on aix 5.3?

I have a mksysb backup image need burn to a DVD, then it can be used to restore OS in other machine. How to do this? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
5 Replies

5. AIX

AIX 5.3 on p275 - DVD-ROM drive not recognized

I was having problems with the DVD-ROM drive not being recognized. I thought it was a configuration issue, but it appears to be a hardware problem. Now the system hangs at boot. This last time I tried it, it said: At which point, it hangs. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: smithfarm
1 Replies

6. AIX

Unix 64-bit AIX V6.1 Standard Edition

Unix 64bit AIX v6.1 standard edition what do you mean ? function ? pls, help me... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: khanhphv
1 Replies

7. AIX

need help - How to mount DVD rom in AIX in Command line

Dear Friends could u pls help me on this . how to mount DVD rom in command line in aix? THanks DD (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ded325
4 Replies

8. AIX

Lost original AIX DVD

At company I joined it seems I cannot trace install DVD (5765-G99 - AIX Enterprise 7.1) but according invoice I found we are entitled for it. It seems that support for account expired and I cannot download any software/updates except HMC ones :( Anybody knows which exact version (TL,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: spricer
1 Replies

9. AIX

AIX physical DVD/CD drive

Hello, I have some doubts about the dvd/cd physical on power machine and AIX. I see on my AIX lpar and see there is 1 DVD drive and its physical location bash-4.4# lsdev | grep cd0 cd0 Available 03-00-00 SATA DVD-RAM Drive bash-4.4# lscfg -vpl cd0 cd0 ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Phat
12 Replies
roar_vs_connection_obj(3)				   RoarAudio Programmer's Manual				 roar_vs_connection_obj(3)

NAME
roar_vs_connection_obj, roar_vs_stream_obj, roar_vs_vio_obj - VS API interface for use of main API SYNOPSIS
#include <roaraudio.h> struct roar_connection * roar_vs_connection_obj(roar_vs_t * vss, int * error); struct roar_stream * roar_vs_stream_obj (roar_vs_t * vss, int * error); struct roar_vio_calls * roar_vs_vio_obj (roar_vs_t * vss, int * error); DESCRIPTION
Those functions return internal connection, stream and VIO object of the VS object. They are used to use the main API with a VS opened stream. roar_vs_connection_obj() returns the connection object used for the control connection to the server. roar_vs_stream_obj() returns the stream object storing information about the stream. roar_vs_vio_obj() returns the VIO object used to read data from or send data to the server. Returned objects are freed as soon as the VS object is closed. If the VS object was created using roar_vs_new_from_con(3) the connection is not closed by the VS object and stay valid after close until it is closed by the program or library. The VIO object MUST NOT be used while in buffered mode. PARAMETERS
vss The VS object to return internal objects from. error This is a pointer to a integer used to store the error value in case of error. This can be NULL if not used but it is very recom- mended to use this error value to report good error messages to the user. RETURN VALUE
On success these calls return the described object. On error, NULL is returned. EXAMPLES
FIXME SEE ALSO
roarvs(7), libroar(7), RoarAudio(7). RoarAudio May 2011 roar_vs_connection_obj(3)