Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: JMX monitoring on UNIX
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting JMX monitoring on UNIX Post 302562510 by aish11 on Friday 7th of October 2011 06:34:38 AM
Old 10-07-2011
I have posted it on "Post questions about C, C++, Java, SQL, and other programming languages " . but that thread is closed due to repeted threads

Can anyone help me please??

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help: Unix Monitoring Script

guys, i am creating a script to monitor our sun solaris unix server and email me the result of the script. currently, i am using the prtdiag -v command in the script to diagnose the hardware specs of the server. any suggestions on what else could i add like disk monitoring (using df)... ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maztahvoodoo
1 Replies

2. Infrastructure Monitoring

UNIX Monitoring tools

I need some monitoring tools for SCO 7.1.4 Does anybody reccomend some software that I can install to monitor mem leaks and odd SAR values etc (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: trebor1
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

UNIX monitoring tools

Guys, I would like to know who are using monitoring tools? I use Nagios before but it seems is more on Linux and Windows platform. - Nagios - BigBrother - BigSister - Cacti - MRTG - JFFNMS - anymore? Please give comment too I would like to have some comment on UNIX monitoring tools.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dwarf007
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Performance Monitoring

In the vmstat , there are many columns you can see. Can someone tell me what is the most important column that i need to be watched on, and what value or average value should i watch inorder to determine that im experiencing a cpu bottle neck. What should be my basis. or if you use glance ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaibiganmi
2 Replies

5. Infrastructure Monitoring

Unix system monitoring

Hi, I am relatively new to Unix. Today I have attended an interview and they asked me below questions (a)How do you monitor Unix system? (b)How do you know every thing is working fine? (c)How do you know if there are any bottle necks? (d)How do you know if any process is hanging and draining... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: krdblc
5 Replies

6. Solaris

Monitoring Threads in unix

Hi All, I want to monitor threads of specific processes in mysql in Solaris 10. Is there any command to do it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rohitmahambre
1 Replies

7. Programming

JMX monitoring on unix server

Hi All, I am new to JMX.Can anybody tell me how to use this it on unix server. Using JMX i want to check the system monitoring(%cpu utilization , size utilization )how to start JMX on UNIX Thanks Double post, continued (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: aish11
9 Replies

8. Programming

JMX Client MalformedURLException

Hi I am writing a JMX client to fetch the MBeans and its attributes. i am able to display weblogic MBeans using the following code snippet. But my requirement is it should run on Unix box. I copied same client onto unix, then i am getting the following error. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tripleM
0 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

JMX Client -MalformedURLException

Hi I am writing a JMX client to fetch the MBeans and its attributes. i am able to display weblogic MBeans using the following code snippet. But my requirement is it should run on Unix box. I copied same client onto unix, then i am getting the following error. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tripleM
1 Replies
ppu(5)								File Formats Manual							    ppu(5)

NAME
ppu - Pay per use software for HP-UX DESCRIPTION
Pay per use (PPU) is a program under which customers pay only for computing capacity that they use. The PPU software provides services for metering resource utilization on supported HP systems. Depending on the type of contract a PPU system is under, utilization can be either of the actual percentage utilization of each core, or a count of the number of active cores in the system. The PPU software communicates with a utility meter to report utilization data. The utility meter in turn transmits the utilization data to HP for proper billing. PPU systems must be configured to use a utility meter. Utility meter configuration is accomplished using the command (see ppuconfig(1M)). The data that is sent to HP is aggregated and sent to billing; it is also posted on the Utility Pricing Solutions portal for viewing at http://www.hp.com/go/payperuse. PPU can be run in an HP Integrity Virtual Machines environment (HPVM). In this case, the usage information for billing purposes is still the overall usage for the VM Host. However, you can examine the usage report at the portal to see a detailed breakdown of the usage for each virtual machine (also called a "guest"). In an HPVM environment, PPU needs to be installed and configured only on the VM Host, not on the guests. The command will report an error if invoked on a VM guest. For more information see the Pay per use User's Guide located at /usr/share/doc/PayPerUseUserGuide.pdf. SEE ALSO
ppud(1M), ppuconfig(1M) ppu(5)