Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Problems compiling code
Top Forums Programming Problems compiling code Post 302562234 by Corona688 on Thursday 6th of October 2011 10:43:59 AM
Old 10-06-2011
Well, it can't find tons of include files.

I note the include files are -IbaseLib while the file paths are ./source/baseLib. I wonder if the include paths need ./source/ too?

If not, you'll need to find out where those include files are and add them to IDIR

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Purify and AIX compiling problems.

Hi, i'm trying to work with a trial version of PurifyPlus 7 with fixpack 10 from Rational that needs to run over an AIX 5.3 platform, 64-bit. I had success on compiling and running the hello_world programs and even a hash test program i found over the net, but purify can achieve the same with the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chrispav
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compiling Code

Hi i am new to programming im having a bit of a problem i have installed kubuntu on my computer and i have wrote some code but when i go to compile it i get this error in the terminal ross@ubuntu:~/cp1$ g++ -ansi -pedantic array.cpp -o array ross@ubuntu:~/cp1$ array The program 'array' is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RossMc
3 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Problem compiling C++ Code in Cygwin

Hello everyone. I just recently installed Cygwin and I am running it under Windows 7. My problem is that I cannot seem to compile any C++ code with g++. I've tried to compile C Code using gcc and that works just fine. But Whenever I try to compile some C++ code, g++ throws a whole bunch of... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anlex
6 Replies

4. Programming

Problems compiling OpenStep program.

I use Ubuntu 10.4, and I installed GNUStep, Gorm (a gui builder) and ProjectCenter (the GNU alternative to Xcode) because I want to develop Objective-C apps. I opened the ProjectCenter and I created an application that displays only an empty window. I sourced the GNUstep.sh and I compiled the app. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mghis
0 Replies

5. Programming

Compiling and running Python code

Hey there, First post here in the Unix forums, but I have used them a lot for research over the last year. Anyways, to why I'm here now: I'm working on a project and I'll be using the AIS Parser SDK by Brian C. Lane (can't post the link, but google that and the first 8 links will be relevant) ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pmd006
4 Replies

6. Red Hat

problems compiling openldap

I hope this is the right place to post this and that I can get some help. I pretty much suck at troubleshooting build issues. we are running oracle red-hat linux 2.6.32-200.20.1.el5uek #1 SMP Fri Oct 7 02:29:42 EDT 2011 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux trying to build the latest stable version of... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fwellers
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problems compiling with Makefile

Hey guys! To avoid :wall: for another 5 hours, I'm posting here to hopefully resolve this silly issue once and for all. I'd appreciate if you could simply provide the full makefile I should use, and then explain what does what. I've been studying dissected examples for hours now and none of it's... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Liandri
3 Replies

8. SuSE

Problem compiling the kernel and linking problems in OpenSuse 12.3

Hi everyone I installed OpenSuse 12.3 and many development tools but when i propose build the kernel from the source (the first step make menuconfig) i saw this: HOSTLD scripts/kconfig/mconf /usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/4.7/../../../../x86_64-suse-linux/bin/ld: warning: libdl.so.2,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bacesado
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compiling source code issue

Need assistance in compile a source code with PERL flags Compile source code CDFconvert-2.2.3 which requires Fortran 90,Perl interpreter , Perl/TK module , NetCDF library , Gempak I have all the above required libraries . Issue is when compiling the source code it looks for local... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayram_arya
4 Replies
shatag(1)							      Shatag								 shatag(1)

NAME
shatagd - Automatically maintain hash tags for files in a given directory SYNOPSIS
shatagd [-druv] [PATH]... DESCRIPTION
shatagd Is a daemon companion to shatag(1) that will monitor filesystem paths using inotify(7) and automatically recompute a tag whenever a file is written to. OPTIONS
-d, --daemon Daemonize. You must use absolute file paths when using this option. -r, --recursive Recursively watch sub-directories, as well as newly created directories. -u, --update Only update already tagged files. See the shatag(1) manpage for pitfalls. -v, --verbose Write to stdout the paths of files which have their tags recomputed. BUGS
Recursive mode is subject to an unavoidable race condition, due to a limitation of inotify. Relative paths do not work when daemonized, only use absolute paths. REPORTING BUGS
Report shatag bugs to the bugtracker at http://bitbucket.org/maugier/shatag, SEE ALSO
shatag(1) Shatag 0.3 11.03.2012 shatag(1)