Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: primepower 650
Special Forums Hardware primepower 650 Post 302554660 by teknix on Monday 12th of September 2011 02:47:55 PM
Old 09-12-2011
Here are some pictures, of led/diagnostics of the unit. the first pic is from the system board, the next 2 pics are from the fsc board. with and without camera flash
primepower 650-img_20110910_151027jpg
primepower 650-img_20110910_151355jpg
primepower 650-img_20110910_151330jpg

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

Drviers for DWL 650

Hi I want to install drivers for DWL 650 on Redhat 9, Can any one send links to download the dirivers bye kranthi (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kumar_d
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Sol10 on primepower 850

I've got a console that seems to be hung. all other services (ip, etc) work perfectly. in fact, its still in production... we just don't have console access. so i there are two consoles on this guy.. scfc0 and scfc1. using iompadm from fujitsu, this is what i got: # ./iompadm -c FJSVscf3 info... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pupp
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris Cluster - Futjisu PrimePower 450

Hi all, Current i do a research for the Solaris cluster. THe purpose is to replace the Veritas. And i saw this link about the system requirement. Solaris Cluster - Tech Specs At here, I wish to double confirm that, is it Solaris Cluster not suitable for Futjisu PrimePower 450 ? Any idea or... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SmartAntz
1 Replies
ABRT-DUMP-OOPS(1)						    ABRT Manual 						 ABRT-DUMP-OOPS(1)

NAME
abrt-dump-oops - Extract oops from FILE (or standard input) SYNOPSIS
abrt-dump-oops [-vusoxtm] [-d DIR]/[-D] [FILE] DESCRIPTION
This tool creates problem directory from, updates problem directory with or prints oops extracted from FILE or standard input. OPTIONS
-v, --verbose Be more verbose. Can be given multiple times. -s Log to syslog -o Print found oopses on standard output -d DIR Create new problem directory in DIR for every oops found -D Same as -d DumpLocation, DumpLocation is specified in abrt.conf -u PROBLEM Save the extracted information in PROBLEM directory -x Make the problem directory world readable. Usable only with -d/-D -t Throttle problem directory creation to 1 per second -m Print search string(s) for abrt-watch-log to stdout and exit SEE ALSO
abrt-watch-log(1), abrt.conf(5) AUTHORS
o ABRT team abrt 2.1.11 06/18/2014 ABRT-DUMP-OOPS(1)