Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: DS 4700 Storage Controller
Operating Systems AIX DS 4700 Storage Controller Post 302548710 by Vit0_Corleone on Friday 19th of August 2011 06:09:26 AM
Old 08-19-2011
Power supply is for redundancy therefore you wont have problems with your controllers

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sun Storage Tek 2540 M2 controller lockdown

hello all, I have recently acquired the above server and i am having issues with the RAID controllers being put into a lockdown state. This occurs when new drives are added to the array, the controller automagically reboots and then gives status codes OE and LT. After this i am unable to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: WombleLord
0 Replies
AHCISATA(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 					       AHCISATA(4)

NAME
ahcisata -- AHCI 1.0 and 1.1 compliant SATA controllers driver SYNOPSIS
ahcisata* at pci? dev ? function ? flags 0x0000 DESCRIPTION
The ahcisata driver supports SATA controllers compliant with the Serial ATA Advanced Host Controller Interface Revision 1.0 or 1.1 specifica- tion, and provides the interface to the hardware for the ata(4) driver. The ahcisata driver will only attach if the controller has been put in AHCI mode by the BIOS; if the controller is in pciide-compatible mode, it will be handled by the appropriate driver (piixide(4) for Intel AHCI controllers). SEE ALSO
ata(4), atapi(4), intro(4), pci(4), pciide(4), wd(4), wdc(4) Intel Corporation, Serial ATA Advanced Host Controller Interface (AHCI), Revision 1.3, http://download.intel.com/technology/serialata/pdf/rev1_3.pdf, June 26, 2008. BUGS
Native Command Queuing is not yet supported. BSD
March 18, 2011 BSD