Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Problem to upgrade CPAN
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Problem to upgrade CPAN Post 302547180 by mikael2235 on Sunday 14th of August 2011 01:32:58 PM
Old 08-14-2011
Code:
Synology> ps -ef|grep 5403|grep -v grep
ps: invalid option -- e
BusyBox v1.16.1 (2011-06-29 11:49:19 CST) multi-call binary.

Usage: ps

Report process status

Options:
        w       Wide output

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Disk upgrade problem

I've tried to upgrade the 9gb drives in our F50's to 18gb. The system with original drives would boot up in about 4 min., but with the 18gb drives takes 17 min. Running 4.2.1. What am I missing here?? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mooshkie
5 Replies

2. Solaris

DVD drive problem after upgrade to Solaris 10

After upgrading to solaris 10 (from sol 8) on a SUN Blade 1500, it seems that the dvd/cd-rom does not accept dvds nor cds in the dvd drive. After I insert a dvd/cd in the drive, the disk is simply ejected (!) Is it possible that the upgrade made the system not being able to recognize these... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: miket
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

CPAN: using only wget to d/l modules?

Is there a way to tell CPAN not to use Net::Ftp and the ftp binary? I want to only use wget to download perl modules. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dangral
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl - problem with CPAN module XML::Simple

Hi All, I am trying to run the following program #!/usr/bin/perl # use module use XML::Simple; use Data::Dumper; # create object $xml = new XML::Simple; # read XML file $data = $xml->XMLin("dump.xml"); # print output print Dumper($dump); At first i had the error mesage saying... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: userscript
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error while trying to install from CPAN

Hi i was trying to install Text::CSV from cpan... it seemed to have downloaded everythign properly but was not able to run the make file... do u have any idea as to why this happened?? Install: ============================= If you install Text::CSV_XS v.0.70, it makes Text::CSV faster. ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: VGR
5 Replies

6. Solaris

Problem with live upgrade creation: Telling me metadevices do not exist

Hi I am having a problem creating my live upgrade environment. Here is the error I get: root@server:/# lucreate -c SOL10_18May -n SOL10_19May -z /lu_excludelist -m /:dev/md/dsk/d0:ufs -m /var:/dev/md/dsk/d4:ufs -m /export/home:/dev/md/dsk/d6:ufs -m -:/dev/md/dsk/d3:swap -C... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: notreallyhere
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

cpan installation

Hi All, I need to install perl module using cpan, so befor that i checked cpan is installed or not . i tried , and got below output.but it is not clear to me. can u plz explain me. I dont know what the exactly cpan is useful. and in below why it is trying to create directory. $ cpan... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aish11
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Problem in SVM after live upgrade

Hi I am new to live upgrade. I would like to tell you about my new setup, where my boot disk(c0d0) is mirrored with secondary disk(c0d1). I have remove the secondary whole disk(C0d1) from the mirror, so that I can do live upgrade on this secondary disk. I have done live upgrade on s0 partition... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amity
3 Replies

9. AIX

AIX 7.1 Upgrade problem

Hi all, I'm getting errors while booting AIX 7.1 after upgrade I have used FLRT tool for the process with the following input values shown in the attached photo. titled FLRT After reboot for the upgrade process system hangs and no response as shown in screenshot named AIX7.1-NormalBoot I... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: h@foorsa.biz
13 Replies
ZGREP(1)                                                      General Commands Manual                                                     ZGREP(1)

NAME
zgrep - search possibly compressed files for a regular expression SYNOPSIS
zgrep [ grep_options ] [ -e ] pattern filename... DESCRIPTION
Zgrep invokes grep on compressed or gzipped files. These grep options will cause zgrep to terminate with an error code: (-[drRzZ]|--di*|--exc*|--inc*|--rec*|--nu*). All other options specified are passed directly to grep. If no file is specified, then the standard input is decompressed if necessary and fed to grep. Otherwise the given files are uncompressed if necessary and fed to grep. If the GREP environment variable is set, zgrep uses it as the grep program to be invoked. EXIT CODE
2 - An option that is not supported was specified. AUTHOR
Charles Levert (charles@comm.polymtl.ca) SEE ALSO
grep(1), gzexe(1), gzip(1), zdiff(1), zforce(1), zmore(1), znew(1) ZGREP(1)