Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX what is the latest awk patch? Post 302524849 by script_op2a on Tuesday 24th of May 2011 09:48:17 PM
Old 05-24-2011
what is the latest awk patch?

on the server I do these commands and I get this:

Code:
uname -a

to find version of server OS

HP-UX b8mkesc1 B.11.23 U ia64 2190843824 unlimited-user license

to find version of awk

Code:
 what /usr/bin/awk

lib.c $Date: 2007/02/23 16:15:06 $Revision: r11.23/2 PATCH_11.23 (PHCO_36053)
$Revision: @(#) awk R11.23_BL2007_0228_2 PATCH_11.23 PHCO_36053

I have an awk script that works with files up to like 300 MB no problem but any file larger than that I get this error:

Code:
awk: Internal software error in the tostring function on

Does anyone know what the details of the very latest patch is and where you can get it?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

OS Patch

Hello, I have to apply the patch PHSS_24302 on HPUX B.11.11 os version. When i look at the /var/adm/sw/swagentd.log it mentions that "this is not a valid depot". I downloaded the patch from HP web site. Please get back to me at the earliest as I'm dead in the water. Thanks, Balaji K (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bkrish
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

patch

Dear Guys , I use Linux Red Hat 9 .. i installed a patch for a web mail i use , and i think it make a damage for my web mail i cannot see it anymore . i get so many error messages . what i want to ask is there any command on linux i can use to remove the patch !!! i want to remove the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tamemi
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

patch

Dear All , I have Sun Solaries 7 sparc server ... am runing perl , CGI , MD5 ... etc for new web mail am setting up . now i have to install the patch ( xyz.pl.patch ) against a perl file for ex. xxx.pl what exact command i have to use ,,, also i do not want to make damage for my system... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamemi
6 Replies

4. IP Networking

Patch-o-matic (patch for iptable) for linux2.4.08 & iptable1.2.7a

Hello friends I'm running Redhat 9.0 with linux kernel 2.4.20-8 & have iptables version 1.2.7a & encountering a problem that I narrate down. I need to apply patch to my iptable and netfilter for connection tracking and load balancing that are available in patch-o-matic distribution by netfilter.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rakesh Ranjan
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Patch help?

Hello... I'm looking for latest patch for automount and what it does on Solaris8, Thanks! :confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: catwomen
2 Replies

6. Solaris

patch installation

Hey hi all, I just recently encountered these question regarding patch installation, the scenario is like these that i have three patches a,b,c and each of them require a server reboot.And I don't have to reboot the server three times..i can reboot it only once.. so what should i do ? Mine... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sahil_shine
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

use awk to replace empty fields with the latest nonempty field

Hi suppose I have a csv file like this count,1977,1978,1979 usa, , , blue japan, red, yellow,green india, , yellow,blue china, blue, yellow, green I want the output to be(replace everything, including empty data, with the most recent data): ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: grossgermany
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris latest CPU patch graphics/gui issue

We just installed the latest Oracle Solaris 10 Sparc 64-Bit CPU patch (10/2012) and we are no longer able to access the GUI or the console after the OBP. We believe that this is a graphics issue. It has affected out t2000 xvr-200 graphics server and also out v440 xvr-100 graphics server. We are... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: topper24501
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check latest patch applied on UNIX server

hi all, i need to check the latest patch applied on my unix server. here is the server info: bash-3.2$ uname -a SunOS usa0300uz1226 5.10 Generic_148888-01 sun4u sparc SUNW,SPARC-Enterprise please tell which is the command for checking patch? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lovelysethii
1 Replies
SEQDIAG(1)						      General Commands Manual							SEQDIAG(1)

NAME
seqdiag - generate sequence-diagram image file from spec-text file. SYNOPSIS
seqdiag [options] file DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the seqdiag commands. seqdiag is generate sequence-diagram image file from spec-text file. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the Info files. --version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit -a, --antialias Pass diagram image to anti-alias filter -c FILE, --config=FILE read configurations from FILE -o FILE write diagram to FILE -f FONT, --font=FONT use FONT to draw diagram -T TYPE Output diagram as TYPE format SEE ALSO
The programs are documented fully by http://tk0miya.bitbucket.org/seqdiag/build/html/index.html AUTHOR
seqdiag was written by Takeshi Komiya <i.tkomiya@gmail.com> This manual page was written by Kouhei Maeda <mkouhei@palmtb.net>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). May 21, 2011 SEQDIAG(1)