Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Supported Memory Configurations on Netra T2000 Post 302520326 by iambernieb on Friday 6th of May 2011 12:36:40 PM
Old 05-06-2011
Thank You for your response, I am upgrading to 32Gb this afternoon.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How to reset SC admin password in Netra T2000 server?

I have one Sun Netra T2000 Server. The ALOM SC admin password of this server is not known. Could you anyone help and tell me how can i reset the SC admin account password?? Thanks in advance.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhir_shet
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 8 IP configurations

Hello All, I was finaly was able to recover my root password, thanks to this board ;) Now, I need to change the IP, well when I do netstat -rn the following displays: 192.168.0.77 127.0.0.1 UH 1 0 lo0 127.0.2.1 127.0.0.1 UH 1... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nexOne
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Netra V440 & Netra 1290 keyswitch

Hello, I wrote a script which monitor the keyswitch state repeatedly each 10 minutes. I'm extracting the keyswitch status by using prtdiag. The script works fine for Netra v440 , but I found that prtdiag under Netra 1290 don't give keyswitch status. unlike Netra 440 server , I found that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alalush
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Netra T2000 /var/adm/messages problem

Hi, I have a netra t2000 running solaris 10. It is fully patched with the latest patch cluster and also patch 118833-36 and 126897-02. The SC sys_event level is set to 3. I am running a test to show hardware log status, e.g simulating a power supply failure.Hence I unplug one of te... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ulemsee
3 Replies

5. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Automate Raid Configurations

Does anyone have experience with automating Raid configurations with Areca controllers? Or if this even possible. I'd like to setup a script to automate raiding of my machine over serial. Anyone have any experience, or anything similar to this? Update: Perl::Expect is my friend. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dnbert
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Memory problems on a -sunfire T2000

I work with a network management tool, which, for various reasons, is installed on a solaris server.This is a Sunfire T2000 server with 16 CPUs and 8GB of RAM. I have installed a Solaris 10 ZFS and 8GB swap. From the beginning I had problems with memory occupation that it rises progressively to 95%... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: drusa79
4 Replies

7. AIX

my configurations for sendmail.cf

dears is the configurations in the red correct for sendmail.cf DWdatawarehouse my louts nots server = DSlstn-lono-svr # ... define this only if sendmail cannot automatically determine your domain #Dj$w.Foo.COM # top level psuedo domains CP. # UUCP relay host #DYrelayhostname... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: thecobra151
4 Replies

8. Android

32MB USB Memory Stack Not Supported on Android?

Running latest Android for Galaxy Tab 8.9 and bought a 32GB USB flash memory stick for file transfers, etc. Would not work. Searched the net for clues and could not find any. Then, back at the IT store, found out that Galaxy Tab currently only supports up to 16GB for the USD flash memory stick.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

9. Linux

Help with DNS Configurations

Dear experts I've managed to configure Blind, Zone files and i can view the domain that i created via nslookup and ping the domain on the same server. Server: 41.216.x.xx Address: 41.216.4.175#53 Name: mail.eeee.co.zm Address: 41.216.x.xx However, when... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: herberwz
1 Replies
GROUPD(8)							      cluster								 GROUPD(8)

NAME
groupd - compatibility daemon for fenced, dlm_controld and gfs_controld SYNOPSIS
groupd [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
The groupd daemon and libgroup library are used by the fenced, dlm_controld and gfs_controld daemons when they are operating in clus- ter2-compatible mode to perform a rolling cluster upgrade from cluster2 to cluster3. See cman(5) for more information on the upgrading configuration option needed to perform a rolling upgrade. When the upgrading option is enabled, cman adds the following to the online configuration: <group groupd_compat="1"/> This setting causes the cman init script to start the groupd daemon, and causes the groupd, fenced, dlm_controld and gfs_controld daemons to operate in the old cluster2 mode so they will be compatible with cluster2 nodes in the cluster that have not yet been upgraded. The upgrading setting, including the groupd_compat setting, cannot be changed in a running cluster. The entire cluster must be taken off- line to change these because the new cluster3 default modes are not compatible with the old cluster2 modes. The upgrading/compat settings cause the new cluster3 daemons to run the old cluster2 code and protocols. OPTIONS
Command line options override a corresponding setting in cluster.conf. -D Enable debugging to stderr and don't fork. -L Enable debugging to log file. -g num groupd compatibility mode, 0 off, 1 on. Default 0. -h Print a help message describing available options, then exit. -V Print program version information, then exit. SEE ALSO
cman(5), fenced(8), dlm_controld(8), gfs_controld(8) cluster 2009-01-19 GROUPD(8)