Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Delete Photos Script
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Delete Photos Script Post 302513928 by Shell_Life on Thursday 14th of April 2011 10:50:34 AM
Old 04-14-2011
How do we know which photos belongs to which user?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How can I convert photos extension?

Hi all I am working in UNIX O.S and I want to transfer any photos from UNIX O.S to Windows O.S . can any one tell me how can I do this ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bintaleb
3 Replies

2. Red Hat

Need Script to ZIP/SAVE & then DELETE Log file & DELETE ZIPS older than 12 months

ENVIROMENT Linux: Fedora Core release 1 (Yarrow) iPlanet: iPlanet-WebServer-Enterprise/6.0SP1 Log Path: /usr/iplanet/servers/https-company/logs I have iPlanet log rotation enabled rotating files on a daily basis. The rotated logs are NOT compressed & are taking up too much space. I... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: zachs
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script for creating symbolic links to my photos (*.JPG)

Hi, I have all my pictures as *.JPG and *.CR2 in the following folder structure: /media/a_2TB/pictures/year/year-month-day-hour/picture*.* But sometimes I added a subdirectory --> /media/a_2TB/pictures/year/year-month-day-hour/suba/picture*.*... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: 8200
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script needed to delete to the list of files in a directory based on last created & delete them

Hi My directory structure is as below. dir1, dir2, dir3 I have the list of files to be deleted in the below path as below. /staging/retain_for_2years/Cleanup/log $ ls -lrt total 0 drwxr-xr-x 2 nobody nobody 256 Mar 01 16:15 01-MAR-2015_SPDBS2 drwxr-xr-x 2 root ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prasadn
2 Replies
PTAINTERPOLATE(1)						  LIBPANO13 TOOLS						 PTAINTERPOLATE(1)

NAME
PTAInterpolate - Interpolate intermediate images between stereo photos. SYNOPSIS
PTAInterpolate script_file [param2] DESCRIPTION
PTAInterpolate Interpolate intermediate images between stereo photos. Description: This program is an enhanced version of Helmut Dersch's original PTInterpolate program. PTInterpolate's source code was never released, so this program was written from scratch. It is believed that this program should function as a substitute for the original PTInterpolate program in most circumstances. Enhancements to the original PTInterpolate program include: 1. When used with the accompanying source code in the original distribution, the output is in TIFF format, not PSD (with an incorrect extension) 2. The output files produced by this program include a numeric value indicating the amount of the interplation position between left and right images 3. If no valid "i" lines are included in script, then this program triangulates the c lines, and ovrewrites the script file Usage: PTAInterpolate script.txt [param2] Where "param2" is either an image index (0=left, 1=right) to be used when triangulating, or a filename prefix to be used when interpolat- ing. SEE ALSO
<http://wiki.panotools.org/> AUTHORS
Max Lyons, January 2007. Panorama Tools was originally created by Professor Helmut Dersch. 2.9.18 2009-05-01 PTAINTERPOLATE(1)