Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Complete Code, or just Problematic Sections?? Post 302511846 by AlphaLexman on Thursday 7th of April 2011 06:16:15 PM
Old 04-07-2011
Thanks for the input. My function is having trouble with one particular parameter and the summary totals of that parameter. I will try to isolate the one parameter and totals in a simplified function so help will be optimized.

Thanks.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

BASH complete-filename & menu-complete together

Hi, Does anyone know how to make BASH provide a list of possible completions on the first tab, and then start cycling through the possibilites on the next tab? Right now this is what I have in my .bashrc: bind "set show-all-if-ambiguous on" bind \\C-o:menu-complete This allows... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mithu
0 Replies

2. Homework & Coursework Questions

Please help with the following fork code..with complete explanation

I have the following piece of codes. Please explain it to me in great detail how are these codes working. 1. #include <stdio.h> int main(){ int x; x=0; while (x<2 && fork()){ if (!fork()) execlp("echo","x++","x",0); x++; system("echo x+x"); } } 2. #include <stdio.h> int i;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prakashabii
1 Replies

3. Programming

Help me complete my code.

Ok, so I have done the 'mathematical part' just I am not sure where to put them in and how to get them to return answers. public class Main { public static void main(String args) { } //Part A. //1&2- Computes the sum andproduct of all of the elements of the array a. ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: HardyV2
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

search file and group values with problematic tab

hi people; the similar topic is being opened in here and here but i have confused with following condition. so i wanted to open a seperate topic. from my file.txt:... ... ... 110105-16:04:04 192.168.1.1 7.1j Port_NODE_MODEL_M_1_8 stopfile=/tmp/10544... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gc_sw
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Array output through a for loop problematic with multiple elements.

This code works perfect when using a machine with only one interface online. (Excluding the loopback of course) But when I have other interface up for vmware or a vpn the output gets mixed up. I know I had this working when I was just reading ip's from files so I know it is not a problem with... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Azrael
8 Replies

6. Solaris

How to access content of problematic rpool ?

Hi guys, I have a Solaris 10 x86 server with 2 physical disks. It had a ZFS rpool on the first disk c0t0d0s0. The server stopped booting with some error like "Cannot find bootfile". I booted with Solaris DVD and re-installed the operating system on the second disk with a different pool... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ARPcPro
0 Replies

7. Hardware

Problematic RTL8188EE Wireless Network Adapter

Good Day All, There are numerous results when searching google on this issue, however, none seem to have a solution. I have read until my eyes bleed and banged my head on the table more than once! :) I am hoping to resolve this issue -- or at least have a decent workaround. It is a real... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: RogerBaran
13 Replies
PHVIA(3)						MBK PHYSICAL STRUCTURE DEFINITIONS						  PHVIA(3)

NAME
phvia - mbk physical contact DESCRIPTION
The phvia structure is used to describe a via or contact belonging to a symbolic layout model, see phfig(3) for details. The declarations needed to work on phvia are available in the header file "/labo/include/mph402.h", where '402' is the actual mbk version. The following C structure supports the description of the via : typedef struct phvia { struct phvia *NEXT; char TYPE; long XVIA,YVIA; struct ptype *USER; } phvia_list; NEXT Pointer to the next phvia in the list. XVIA, YVIA Coordinates of the center of the via. Vias are macro generated patterns, so only their center is a matter of concern. TYPE Via type. The legal types for via are CONT_POLY poly alu1 contact CONT_VIA alu2 alu1 contact CONT_DIF_N alu1 difn contact CONT_DIF_P alu1 difp contact CONT_BODY_N alu1 nwell contact CONT_BODY_P alu1 pwell contact CONT_VIA2 alu2 alu3 contact C_X_N L shaped N transistor corner filling C_X_P L shaped P transistor corner filling USER Pointer to a ptype list, see ptype(3) for details, that is a general purpose pointer used to share informations on the via. SEE ALSO
mbk(1), addphvia(3), delphvia(3), phfig(3), ptype(3). BUG REPORT
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of the LIP6 laboratory. We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools. ASIM
/LIP6 October 1, 1997 PHVIA(3)