Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Advance file parsing...
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Advance file parsing... Post 302508752 by Franklin52 on Tuesday 29th of March 2011 02:57:33 AM
Old 03-29-2011
Double post of:

parsing a database with java

Thread closed

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

A more advance Alias

Hey all, I want to go ahead and create a alias for the command /bin/passwd. But I want to do this so that it will/can detect if the -r option is added to the command as well...Can this be done... For example if the user enters: # passwd --> Alias will issue /bin/passwd -r # passwd -r... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: msbutton27
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Advance string pattern search Please

Here is my problem.. 1. I want to search all those files with file name starting AJ128**** (in all the sub directories also) 2. I want to search for the follwoing type of string line beging with string - 'AK*any_1_char*any_2_char*510' 3. I need to display list of file names... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sainj
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Regarding Advance installation

Hi to all, I have one doubt in unix/linux installation. There are two systems in which one is Sparc system having no CD-Rom, No O/S and fresh Hard disk and another system is having windows O/S. Now, can i install unix or linux o/s in the Empty Sparc System by using other system which is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sasidarvarma
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing of file for Report Generation (String parsing and splitting)

Hey guys, I have this file generated by me... i want to create some HTML output from it. The problem is that i am really confused about how do I go about reading the file. The file is in the following format: TID1 Name1 ATime=xx AResult=yyy AExpected=yyy BTime=xx BResult=yyy... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: umar.shaikh
8 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Help needed Urgently... Thanks in advance

You have a file called /opt/test/input.txt with the following information: man_aa_bld_100.410.040_CMD 08/14/2008 23:29:21 08/14/2008 23:31:10 SU 5339491/1 man_aa_bld_100.410.050_CMD 08/14/2008 23:29:21 08/14/2008 23:31:11 SU 5339491/1 man_aa_bld_100.410.060_CMD 08/14/2008 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jkumsi
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Advance 2 Days

Hi, Anyone can help me, how to used the advance 2 days? today is : 20090915 i need to get the date : 20090917 in the OS level Thanks, DBM (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dba_macau
4 Replies

7. Programming

Advance FIND Command

Hi, I have to find jar file name and its path by passing it containing class file name, jar is a kind of zip. by using following command I am able to get jar file name by passing class file name. find -name "*.jar" -exec grep "CLASSNAME" {} \; find -name "*.jar" -exec grep... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: niceboykunal123
3 Replies

8. Debian

Squid Advance problem.

Hi There I have a network where im running squid proxy in transparent mode. All sites are blocked by default and the users can only browse sites listed in a file called allowed-sites. I have to block a group of users in department A from accessing 5 sites that the rest of the company can access.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxjunkie
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Advance conditional grep command

Hi guys, I need your help to use advance grep command, In my example below, I have 5 container which has some information on it, and I need to grep specific word "PLMNCode=454F00" which will not only grep the line contains that word, but I need to print the output for the whole container. Input... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: hapalon
6 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with printing advance output format from a file

Hi, below 'awk' code was given for my thread 'Help with printing output format from a file ' earlier, however script is not resulting expected output with below file content. cat test_tes123.dml record string("\001") emp_num; /* CHAR(11) NOT NULL*/ date("YYYYMMDD")... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AAHinka
1 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)