Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Need script for updating spreadsheet in sharepoint Post 302503464 by thankful123 on Thursday 10th of March 2011 03:56:19 PM
Old 03-10-2011
Need script for updating spreadsheet in sharepoint

Hi All,

Can any one please help me in writing a script or similiar to that to update excelsheet in sharepoint.

Basically what I am trying to do here is to copy the coloumns from the output of a shell script and paste that in excel sheet which is in sharepoint.

Please help me.

Thanks

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Updating Profile from script

I am trying to figure a way to update an environmental variable in my .profile from script. I have a variable name CON_DIR in my .profile. I want to be able to update this variable directly via another unix script. Any ideas? Thanks. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: artfuldodger
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to include spreadsheet::ParseExcel in shell script

Please tell me that how can we include Spreadsheet::ParseExcel module in shell script (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: akash
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

script for updating table using file(

Hi, Data file path (.txt) Control file(.ctl) I have delimited file(|). Sample data: 1|name|50009|DS24|0|12 2|name|30009|DS24|0|13 3|name|20409|DS24|0|14 4|name|20009|DS24|0|15 5|name|10009|DS24|0|16 I want to load this data into a oracle table (update and insert) Please help me... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: unihp1
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk updating one file with another, comparing, updating

Hello, I read and search through this wonderful forum and tried different approaches but it seems I lack some knowledge and neurones ^^ Here is what I'm trying to achieve : file1: test filea 3495; test fileb 4578; test filec 7689; test filey 9978; test filez 12300; file2: test filea... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: mecano
11 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script for updating a .csv file

Hello guys, I have one .csv file with all the file names(.c,.h,.sm,.txt etc)..... Now i have compared two baseline in UCM and got a report in .txt file,which looks like this...... DIFFBL INT_1029_Rel6.0.0.90@\DIR_PVOB STD_6.0.0.50_UCM@\DIR_PVOB (COMPONENT TEXT) Comparing the following: ... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: suvenduperl
14 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

updating a single line by script

hi, I'm trying to add a # to the beginning of the line where the a word is included. and the i want to run the whole original script. and if possible I would prefer that line would stay in the same order in the text file, the line which includes the word. Thanks, (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ozum
10 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to create spreadsheet in cgi script

hi folks, I am trying to download xlsx from cgi page in browser but not sure where I made a mistake. the cgi script contains the code for creating xlsx and just by clicking on the image I should be able to #!/usr/bin/perl -w use Excel::Writer::XLSX; use DBI; use DBD::mysql; use CGI;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scriptscript
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script to create/write into spreadsheet

Hi, I need help in debug following script. can somebody help....!!! #!/usr/bin/perl -w use strict; use Spreadsheet::WriteExcel; # Create a new workbook called simple.xls and add a worksheet. my $workbook = Spreadsheet::WriteExcel->new('simple.xls'); my $worksheet =... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chettyravi
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Export emails into spreadsheet (script)

I 'd like to export emails from my mail client(mac) inbox into an Excel spreadsheet. I need the Subject, From fields, Return-Path and the Message-ID. Does anyone know how I can do this? Thanks, Newbie :) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Cris
1 Replies
script(1)						      General Commands Manual							 script(1)

NAME
script - Makes a transcript of terminal session SYNOPSIS
script [-a] [file] The script command makes a transcript of everything printed on your terminal. OPTIONS
Appends the transcript to file rather than writing it to file. OPERANDS
The name of an output file that will contain the transcript of the session. If this parameter is omitted, the file typescript is written. DESCRIPTION
The transcript is written to file, or appended to file if the -a option is given. If no file name is given, the transcript is saved in the file typescript. The script ends when the forked shell exits. This program is useful when you are using a CRT and want a hard-copy record of the dialog (for example, a technical writer might create an example of a working session this way). If you specify the -a option and the file does not exist, it is created. If you do not specify the -a option and the file exists, it is replaced. RESTRICTIONS
The script command requires a streams based terminal. In single user mode, streams may not be enabled. Under these circumstances, script will exit with no action. If you are the superuser and need to run this command in single user mode, use the following special instruc- tions. Enabling Streams If it is necessary to enable a streams environment in the single user mode, enter the command /sbin/init.d/streams. This command is avail- able to the superuser only. SEE ALSO
Commands: autopush(8), cat(1), echo(1), strsetup(8), tee(1) System Administration script(1)