Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: time accurate simulator
Special Forums Hardware time accurate simulator Post 302502253 by Corona688 on Monday 7th of March 2011 11:17:52 AM
Old 03-07-2011
If you really want simulation down to the bare metal, it's hard to beat the actual machinery.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How accurate is the HCL for Solaris 10?

I have a Sun Ultra 5 that is running Solaris 8. I believe I meet the minimum requirements for Solaris 10 but the Ultra 5 is not on the HCL. This will be my first ever Solaris upgrade so do I follow the HCL guidelines? TiA (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: PapaPark
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Calculation - Result not accurate if numbe too big

Dear all, Below is my script, totalCount=57006427 totalSummCount=1207590 let percentageSumTmp1=${totalCount}-${totalSummCount} let percentageSumTmp2=${percentageSumTmp1}*100 The expected result for percentageSumTmp2 should be (5579883700), but when I execute the script in unix env i... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: epall
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Retrieving accurate file timestamp

Hi Gurus, The requirement is to collect the timestamp of soft links and collect it in a file in the following pattern: This is the expected output: Pattern: MM/DD/YYYY hh:mi:ss filename Example: 12/26/2008 10:31:09 <Filename>.zip The closest way I could get was this: ls... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jidsh
8 Replies

4. Solaris

storage simulator

hi all, i want to know how to configure CAM, how to create volumes,groups etc. one of my friend given me a simulator software. i installed that but it does not take any hard disk. how can i do the above practice in my PC. please help me waiting for your valuable suggestion thanks... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sijocg
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script not showing accurate Time Stamp and Size

Hey guys - I have made this script and for some reason, I dont see time stamp as "Month-Day-YYYY Hours-Mins" - all i see is Month and Day. Also, my file size is approximated. For example, if the size is 19,606KB - the script shows as 20M. Is there a way to see the exact file size? How do i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DallasT
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Output is not Accurate

list db directory |grep alias |awk '{print "connect to ",$4}' In a shell script the below line should display output as below connect to <DATABASENAME> but its throwing error like Syntax Error The source line is 1. The error context is {print connect to,... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rocking77
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Facing problem while printing accurate decimal value

Hi, I have a file tp.txt having below data CE2DD,N,5055,16.12.2013,3.114,12195.89,MVR,003388,Web::00000005055,Web Payment and i am using below code to print the values for var_amt_pay in `awk -F',' '{ arr += $6} END {for (i in arr) {print i "," arr } }' tp.txt` do ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ranabhavish
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Listing files from October 4th is not accurate

Good evening: Need your help please Before deleting older logs from octobre 4th i need to identify which files i have to remove, for instance today is octobre 8ht, i need to remove files from October 4th Because there are many files i can not list because error args too long, so ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexcol
5 Replies

9. AIX

AIX dump device not showing accurate size

I am trying to configure dump devices on my AIX server. Running 7100-03-04-1441. My dump device needs to be about 2GB in size. My PP Size is 1024MB, so I create the device with 2 PPs. When I run lslv on the dump device, it shows the 2 PPs, and a PP Size of 1024 megabytes. However, a dumpcheck... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: paqman
4 Replies
PHSEG(3)						MBK PHYSICAL STRUCTURE DEFINITIONS						  PHSEG(3)

NAME
phseg - mbk physical segment DESCRIPTION
The phseg structure is used to describe a segment belonging to a symbolic layout model, see phfig(3) for details. Transistors are segments of a particular layer. The declarations needed to work on phseg are available in the header file "/labo/include/mph402.h", where '402' is the actual mbk version. The following C structure supports the description of the segment : typedef struct phseg { struct phseg *NEXT; char *NAME; long X1,Y1,X2,Y2; long WIDTH; char TYPE; char LAYER; struct ptype *USER; } phseg_list; NEXT Pointer to the next segment in the list. NAME Name of the segment. The name is not an identifier, and a name is present only if the designer used one for debug pur- poses. X1, Y1, X2, Y2 Coordinates of each end of the segment. Since it's a symbolic segment, one alway has either X1 = X2 or Y1 = Y2. Fur- thermore, by construction, it is warranty, if one accesses the data structure through the legal functions, that X1 <= X2 and Y1 <= Y2. TYPE This caracter can take four values : LEFT or RIGHT if Y1 = Y2. The exact value is chosen by addphseg, depending upon X1 and X2 relations. UP or DOWN if X1 = X2 LAYER Symbolic layer used for the segment. The legal values are : NWELL N bulk PWELL P bulk NTIE N implant in P bulk PTIE P implant in N bulk NDIF N diffusion PDIF P diffusion NTRANS N transistor PTRANS P transistor POLY polysilicium ALU1 first metal ALU2 second metal ALU3 third metal TPOLY polysilicum through route TALU1 first metal through route TALU2 second metal through route TALU3 third metal through route WIDTH Width of the segment. The physical extension of a segment is perpendicular to its direction. USER Pointer to a ptype list, see ptype for details, that is a general purpose pointer used to share informations on the segment. SEE ALSO
mbk(1), addphseg(3), getphseg(3), delphseg(3), phfig(3), ptype(3). BUG REPORT
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of the LIP6 laboratory. We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools. ASIM
/LIP6 October 1, 1997 PHSEG(3)