Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: verify command
Operating Systems AIX verify command Post 302496218 by allanwang77 on Saturday 12th of February 2011 08:42:16 PM
Old 02-12-2011
how about
mount all || then or
mount all && then

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Verify Parameters

I have a unix script written in the korn shell. At the top of the script I call a script that exports the values of the variables I use in my script. I know that when you execute the script using ksh -x it shows you the script running. I was wondering if there was a way you could run the script... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lesstjm
2 Replies

2. Programming

Command to verify library sources in AIX

Hi there, May I know is there a command to verify and check the *.a file contents for AIX 5.2. How can I link the library file ? Thank you (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chongks
0 Replies

3. Solaris

"Error for Command: verify"

I have a raid 5 configuration in a A3500 rack, manager by raid manager. This morning I found this messages in a /vad/adm/messages": Sep 10 04:33:57 zion scsi: WARNING: /sbus@3,0/SUNW,socal@2,0/sf@1,0/ssd@w200200a0b80735d3,4 (ssd11): Sep 10 04:33:57 zion Error for Command: verify ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bonovox
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

verify arguments

thanks for your help, im gonna skip this one and try a different question. thanks for your help though. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bebop1111116
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to verify email address using mailx command ?

Is there any way i can verify the email address (before sending the mail) using the mailx command ? I know that sendmail -bv email@address.com can do it but there is a compatibility issues with the version of Unix we have. So mailx is the only command we can used at this point. Any... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rak007
1 Replies

6. AIX

Backup with Pax command. How to verify tape?

Dear all experts online, In my environment of AIX 5300-07, I am currently using "pax" command to backup all filesystems that I need to backup and it will take me around 4 hours time with LTO3 tape drive. When I need to verify the tape after backup, I am using "pax" command to list all files in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kwliew999
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Verify two disk pvid with command awk

I do a #lspv |grep rootvg and i got : hdisk0 0006a81f3efcbe58 rootvg hdisk1 0006a81fd9ff4014 rootvg I want to verify for each server if the pvid is the same with use of the command lspv Can you help to wrote a shell with the command awk for exemple . Thank you (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: khalidou13
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Verify the input

I run the script with one parameter : myscript abc002 But I need my script to check the parameter in txt array first: txt="abc001 abc002 abc004" What's the best way to do it? I am using ksh. #! /usr/bin/ksh txt="abc001 abc002 abc004" if ; then echo " Your input is wrong,... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: newoz
9 Replies

9. AIX

command to verify number of files

Guy's I have file system called /appspft has millions of files and I want to know exactly how many file under it Pls advice with that command to verify number of files .. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mr.AIX
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Verify File exists and execute command

Hi, I am trying to verify that a file exists within an alternate directory. If the file exists, it will execute a copy command...if it does not, it should exit the script. I tried the <test> command and the but keep coming up with syntax errors. I am coding in C Shell and the file... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: CKT_newbie88
5 Replies
MOUNT.NFS(8)						      System Manager's Manual						      MOUNT.NFS(8)

NAME
mount.nfs, mount.nfs4 - mount a Network File System SYNOPSIS
mount.nfs remotetarget dir [-rvVwfnsh ] [-o options] DESCRIPTION
mount.nfs is a part of nfs(5) utilities package, which provides NFS client functionality. mount.nfs is meant to be used by the mount(8) command for mounting NFS shares. This subcommand, however, can also be used as a standalone command with limited functionality. remotetarget is a server share usually in the form of servername:/path/to/share. dir is the directory on which the file system is to be mounted. Under Linux 2.6.32 and later kernel versions, mount.nfs can mount all NFS file system versions. Under earlier Linux kernel versions, mount.nfs4 must be used for mounting NFSv4 file systems while mount.nfs must be used for NFSv3 and v2. OPTIONS
-r Mount file system readonly. -v Be verbose. -V Print version. -w Mount file system read-write. -f Fake mount. Don't actually call the mount system call. -n Do not update /etc/mtab. By default, an entry is created in /etc/mtab for every mounted file system. Use this option to skip making an entry. -s Tolerate sloppy mount options rather than fail. -h Print help message. nfsoptions Refer to nfs(5) or mount(8) manual pages. NOTE
For further information please refer nfs(5) and mount(8) manual pages. FILES
/etc/fstab file system table /etc/mtab table of mounted file systems SEE ALSO
nfs(5), mount(8), AUTHOR
Amit Gud <agud@redhat.com> 5 Jun 2006 MOUNT.NFS(8)