Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: RHCSA books
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat RHCSA books Post 302483771 by verdepollo on Tuesday 28th of December 2010 11:24:30 AM
Old 12-28-2010
I don't think official RH material can be redistributed online.

But I agree you can use any books that cover up the topics from RHCT & RHCE.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Books and such!

Hi guyes and girls. I am totaly new to this, so i need some advice on books and such. What book should i read if im going to get good in Unix? And if im going to read that book, what OS do i need for my first experience? And where do i get it? Some other things you folks can post is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seyedx
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

links to books?

hi every one ... :) I'm a new member... I Want resources in Unix can you give me some Linke for free books (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newtec
1 Replies

3. Red Hat

RHCSA - Become certified

Hi everyone, Getting a RHCSA certification is a good job to do? does it help to get a job as sys admin? companies count on it? please give me some ideas...I want to put some time on this and become certified. so i just want to know if this is a good job to do or I will waste my time. thanks. ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: messi777
6 Replies

4. Red Hat

RHCSA certifcation using other than Red Hat OS

I am looking to get RHCSA certified. When I went to get an evaluation copy of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.1 I was informed that I could not download it because my email showed a personal email address not a corporate address, as I am currently unemployed and looking to upgrade my skills. I was... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: seromero
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Rhcsa

Hi there, Can anyone guide me as in where can I register for the RHCSA exam in New Delhi(India).I had tried searching on google/Red Hat site(as in link below),and can see the Fee of the exam written as INR 10,000 but when I tried registering for it,location doesn't show India at all. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurabh_srv
2 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

RHCSA exam

Hi All, I plan to appear for a RHCSA certification and am confused a bit. I am trying to register on the RedHat site for the EX200 exam and am taken to this page Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 | Red Hat It says this involves training too. But I am not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
0 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

I have passed RHCSA Exam

I have passed RHCSA Exam today. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ded325
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

Is redhat training mandatory for RHCSA certification

Hey guys, I m planning to take the RHCSA certification. Do I have to take the training from RedHat first? Is it mandatory or I can go on my own and appear for the certification? Let me know. Thanks... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
2 Replies
MKCOVER(8)						      System Manager's Manual							MKCOVER(8)

NAME
mkcover - HylaFAX continuation cover page generation command SYNOPSIS
/var/spool/hylafax/bin/mkcover qfile template result DESCRIPTION
bin/mkcover is the command invoked by the facsimile server when a continuation cover page is required for an outbound job that is about to be retried. It generates a single POSTSCRIPT(R) page that is imaged according to the remote capabilities and transmitted as the cover page. The arguments are: qfile the job description file for the outbound job. template the cover page template file, as used by the faxcover(1) program. result the filename where the resultant POSTSCRIPT document should be written. The default mkcover command is a shell script that uses awk(1) to parse the job description file and generate the cover page document. The template file may be optionally compressed with compress(1), pack(1), or gzip(1); the filename suffix is used to decide whether or not the template file contains compressed data. SEE ALSO
faxq(8), hylafax-config(5), sendq(5) June 20, 1994 MKCOVER(8)