Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Oracle client for Red Hat linux on IBM PPC64 Post 302469869 by mugunthanvh on Monday 8th of November 2010 12:30:04 PM
Old 11-08-2010
Yes , I have X installed.

Am not able to follow the MOS note. Can you please share the url of the note.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Debian

Red Hat, GNU/Linux, IBM RS6000?

All - I have a stack of RS6000's that need a Linux install - Red Hat 5.2 to be exact. Any tips/pointers on how to get this done without an HMC? I can get the discs to boot, but the install hangs when asking for user interaction - like pressing 'ENTER' to skip disc media check. Any help greatly... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: b1f30
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unusual NFS mount problem on only ONE client: Red Hat WS Rel 3

This is an unusual situation where I have an NFS server currently serving out MULTIPLE clients over several variants of Linux and UNIX successfully (world permissions) except for a SINGLE client. Even the other Linux (SuSE) clients in the same room are mounting successfully with defaults without... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: neelpert1
6 Replies

3. Red Hat

x-win client connect red hat

Hi, I use red hat linux ES 5.5 32 bit . There is x win(startx) installed. I wan to use XP at another computer and connect the x-win(startx) through IP network . Which software/freeware I can use ??? Please advice .. Is it free ??? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chuikingman
0 Replies

4. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Unable to connect to oracle in red hat linux

Hi Gurus, I have installed the oracle xpress 10g edition in my red hat linux and saw the message that it has been installed successfully ,but after that I started the database by going through application->database->start database and after that i open the sql prumt but when i tried to connect... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanjay.login
18 Replies

5. Red Hat

Oracle Listener Error on Red hat 5

Hello everybody, the reason why im posting this thread is because i've installed an oracle test database on RHEL 5, on a localhost (Since it is for test)... the thing is, after i have installed the DB it works just fine, but after i re start it, i get the following errors when i want to go into the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: blacksteel1988
5 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 10 as a Red Hat IPA Client

Hi We have IPA v3 setup on a Red Hat RHEL6 server and are trying to interface our Solaris servers to it. There is a slight complication in that we are using krb5 for authentication and IPA as a user and access repository (not sure if that makes a difference). The problem is that we cannot get... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gregsih
4 Replies
LOTRS(3)						 MBK LOGICAL STRUCTURE DEFINITIONS						  LOTRS(3)

NAME
lotrs - mbk logical transistor DESCRIPTION
The lotrs is used to describe a logical transistor. It is mostly used to describe leaf cells in terms of transistors interconnections, and as a result of layout extractions. Since the only target technology is CMOS, only NMOS and PMOS transistors are used. The declarations needed to work on lotrs are available in the header file "/labo/include/mlo.h". The following C structure supports the description of the logical transistor : typedef struct lotrs { struct lotrs *NEXT; struct locon *DRAIN; struct locon *GRID; struct locon *SOURCE; struct locon *BULK; char *TRNAME; long X,Y; unsigned short WIDTH, LENGTH; unsigned short PS, PD; unsigned short XS, XD; char TYPE; struct ptype *USER; } lotrs_list; NEXT Pointer to the next lotrs of the list. DRAIN Pointer to the drain connector of the transistor. This connector is, of course unique. See locon(3) for details. GRID Pointer to the grid connector of the transistor. This connector is, of course unique. See locon(3) for details. SOURCE Pointer to the source connector of the transistor. This connector is, of course unique. See locon(3) for details. BULK Pointer to the bulk connector of the transistor. This connector is, of course unique. See locon(3) for details. TRNAME Transistor instance name X, Y Coordinates of the transistor in a layout. These informations have sens only if the transistor netlist is the result of a layout extraction. They are otherwise set to zero. These coordinates are given in micron times the scale factor SCALE_X, since the extracted view is technology dependant. WIDTH, LENGTH Respectivly width and length of the transistor grid. PS, PD Respectivly perimeter of the source and drain, in micron times the scale factor SCALE_X. XS, XD These values are needed to compute respectivly the source and drain areas. Let As be the source area in square microns, and Width be the transistor grid width in micron, then lotrs->XS = As / Width * SCALE_X TYPE Canal type of the transistor. Six legal values are available : TRANSN N type MOS transistor TRANSP P type MOS transistor TRANSN_FAST High speed N type MOS transistor TRANSP_FAST High speed P type MOS transistor TRANSN_HVIO Low Leakage N type MOS transistor TRANSP_HVIO Low Leakage P type MOS transistor USER Pointer to a ptype list, see ptype(3) for details, that is a general purpose pointer used to share informations on the transistor. Remark : In integrated techniques, NMOS transistor bulk for digital circuits is always set to ground, and PMOS transistor bulk for digital circuits is always set to positive supply. SEE ALSO
mbk(1), addlotrs(3), dellotrs(3), locon(3), lofig(3), ptype(3). BUG REPORT
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of the LIP6 laboratory. We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools. ASIM
/LIP6 August 6, 2002 LOTRS(3)