Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Problem with perl openssh
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Problem with perl openssh Post 302466657 by dahlia84 on Wednesday 27th of October 2010 02:56:43 AM
Old 10-27-2010
oh no! My point was not to copy the code which I quoted. That was just an example.

I was about to say that - may be something like default_stdin_fh => $def_in needs to be set in your code next to your IP address?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem installing openssh v2.9-p2

I am trying to install openssh v2.9-p2 on Solaris 8. I already installed zlib and openssl, as required in INSTALL file. But when I issue ./configure to configure openssh v2.9-p2 for my platform ( I got the sources), it stops in the folowing message: checking for OpenSSL directory... configure:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: htsubamoto
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

OpenSSH

Help! SSH is returning the following error message: OpenSSL version mismatch. Built against 90581f, you have 90602f How can I correct this? (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenly
21 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

problem with perl

hi, i have a script that coverts the file time in epoch time.but the problem is perl is not working inside the k-shell ---------------------------------------------------------------- #!/bin/ksh echo "Enter the file" read n perl -e 'print ((stat("n")))'... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ali560045
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

A problem about openssh

When I first link a computer with ssh , the information "Warning: Permanently added ... (RSA) to the list of known hosts." will be occured. How can i avoid this information without use the parameter '-q'? tks!!! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ragehunter
2 Replies

5. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

OpenSSH

Hello, I downloaded Cygwin to practice on my coursework from home. I was told to download the OpenSSH from Cygwin website so that I can access my files from home. However, the file saves itself with a cgi extension and I have no idea as to what I am supposed to do next. I found info on some... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: feliks0
1 Replies

6. AIX

AIX 6.1 - openssh - problem

Hello, I am new in aix unix. First i install openssl - success, next step i try install openssh when i put command geninstall -Y -d /myssh openssh.base i have this message: What is the problem? Thanks for help. Sorry for my bad english i still learning. ---------- Post updated at... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bieszczaders
2 Replies

7. Fedora

OpenSSH Problem

Hello, I cannot seem to loggon to a machine using ssh/scp. Whenevr I do it closes the connection (error message : lost connection)but it appears to be the host machine closing rather than the destination which puzzles me even more. What is even weirder is that as a root user it works but as a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mojoman
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problem with OpenSSH Remote Port Forwarding with Bind_address

As in the ssh(1) man page: -R bind_address:]port:host:hostport .......By default, the listening socket on the server will be bound to the loopback interface only. This may be overridden by specifying a bind_address. An empty bind_address, or the address `*', indicates... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmad.zuhd
2 Replies

9. Web Development

problem with exporting vairable from one perl cgi to another perl cgi script while redirecting.

Can anyone tell me how to export a variable from one perl CGI script to another perl cgi script when using a redirect. Upon running the login.pl the user is prompted to enter user name and password. Upon entering the correct credentials (admin/admin) the user is redirected to welcome page. My... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun_Linux
3 Replies

10. Red Hat

Openssh 6.8

Hi im using redhat enterprise linux 7 im trying to update to the latest openssh version 6.8 i ran the command yum update openssh and this upgraded only to version 6.6 how can i update to the latest version 6.8? thanks! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: guy3145
5 Replies
SSH-LDAP-HELPER(8)					    BSD System Manager's Manual 					SSH-LDAP-HELPER(8)

NAME
ssh-ldap-helper -- sshd helper program for ldap support SYNOPSIS
ssh-ldap-helper [-devw] [-f file] [-s user] DESCRIPTION
ssh-ldap-helper is used by sshd(1) to access keys provided by an LDAP. ssh-ldap-helper is disabled by default and can only be enabled in the sshd configuration file /etc/ssh/sshd_config by setting AuthorizedKeysCommand to ``/usr/libexec/openssh/ssh-ldap-wrapper''. ssh-ldap-helper is not intended to be invoked by the user, but from sshd(8) via ssh-ldap-wrapper. The options are as follows: -d Set the debug mode; ssh-ldap-helper prints all logs to stderr instead of syslog. -e Implies -w; ssh-ldap-helper halts if it encounters an unknown item in the ldap.conf file. -f ssh-ldap-helper uses this file as the ldap configuration file instead of /etc/ssh/ldap.conf (default). -s ssh-ldap-helper prints out the user's keys to stdout and exits. -v Implies -d; increases verbosity. -w ssh-ldap-helper writes warnings about unknown items in the ldap.conf configuration file. SEE ALSO
sshd(8), sshd_config(5), ssh-ldap.conf(5), HISTORY
ssh-ldap-helper first appeared in OpenSSH 5.5 + PKA-LDAP . AUTHORS
Jan F. Chadima <jchadima@redhat.com> BSD
April 29, 2010 BSD