Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Failed depencies: libmysqlclient.so.16 is needed Post 302455883 by fisher39 on Wednesday 22nd of September 2010 03:52:00 PM
Old 09-22-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by john1212
you need package
mysql-libs-5.1.47-3.el6
Thanks, I'll try updating my mysql version now.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

courier-authlib problems loading libmysqlclient.so.14 and libcourierauthcommon.so.0

I am having problems with mysql authentication using courier-authlib (authdaemond). This is getting really frustrating. The error I am getting is: Aug 28 17:48:48 www authdaemond: modules="authmysql", daemons=5 Aug 28 17:48:48 www authdaemond: Installing libauthmysql Aug 28 17:48:48 www... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: msilvers
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Last Failed Login

Hi, Would appreciate it if someone could shed me some light here as I'm yet to find any related information in this forum with regards to my problem. Basically, I would like to display "Last Unsuccessful login" information when a user successfully logs-in to the system. I can't seem to find... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gilberteu
2 Replies

3. AIX

SFTP Failed---Request for subsystem 'sftp' failed on channel 0

Hi, While I am trying SFTP my machine to another unix machine , it was working fine till 10 min back. But now i am getting the below error "Request for subsystem 'sftp' failed on channel 0" Could you please someone help me to solve or analyise the root cause... Cheers:b:, Mahiban (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahiban
0 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

Failed Drive

I am trying to recover data off a drive that failed in my iMac. Apple returned the drive to me and I purchased a hard drive enclosure. I have been doing research on prices for data recovery services, way too expensive. I seen some links using Unix DD commands in the terminal none of which worked.... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: KJ1906
6 Replies

5. Solaris

growfs failed

OS: Solaris 10 Issue: metastat shows 12GB /var, df shows 3 GB /var. Solution: growfs Error: # growfs -M /var /dev/md/rdsk/d6 /dev/md/rdsk/d6: Unable to find Media type. Proceeding with system determined parameters. failed to disable logging. I think the "unable to find Media type" is... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
8 Replies

6. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

gethostbyname failed

gethostbyname is failing and returning NULL on Windows 7. Should i use inet_addr or there is other way to get it (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Saurabh78
3 Replies

7. AIX

Processor failed

Processor failed on POWER 5 machine, i have other "test" machine with different machine type, can i recover the production machine by moving its disks and HBAs to the other test machine ?? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: majd_ece
4 Replies

8. Solaris

Cygwin X Server error: xdmcp fatal error session failed session 23 failed for display

Hi, i got the following error when i tried to access the cygwin x server from a windows XP PC. "xdmcp fatal error session failed session 23 failed for display" Alternatively, when i tried to access the same Cygwin X Server from another windows XP PC which is on a different LAN... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: HarishKumarM
3 Replies

9. Linux

Failed dependencies

Hi all, i'm trying to upgrade pandorafms to the new version 4.0.3-130118, actually i have installed on my machine the version 3.0.0-8.1.el5, the error i'm getting when trying to update its the following rpm -Uvh pandorafms_agent_unix-4.0.3-130118.noarch.rpm error: Failed dependencies: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: charli1
1 Replies

10. Red Hat

Failed to su to user

I am unable to su to functional user, though changed the soft-hard limit for open files in limits.conf. The following command did not help.ulimit -n <value>While su to user, the error I am getting is -su: cannot set user id: Resource temporarily unavailableWhether I need to restart the application... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: atanubanerji
1 Replies
UDM_FIND(3)								 1							       UDM_FIND(3)

udm_find - Perform search

SYNOPSIS
resource udm_find (resource $agent, string $query) DESCRIPTION
Performs a search. The search itself. The first argument - session, the next one - query itself. To find something just type words you want to find and press SUBMIT button. For example, "mysql odbc". You should not use quotes " in query, they are written here only to divide a query from other text. mnoGoSearch will find all documents that contain word "mysql" and/or word "odbc". Best documents having bigger weights will be dis- played first. If you use search mode ALL, search will return documents that contain both (or more) words you entered. In case you use mode ANY, the search will return list of documents that contain any of the words you entered. If you want more advanced results you may use query language. You should select "bool" match mode in the search from. PARAMETERS
o $agent - A link to Agent, received after call to udm_alloc_agent(3). o $query - mnoGoSearch understands the following boolean operators: & - logical AND. For example, "mysql & odbc". mnoGoSearch will find any URLs that contain both "mysql" and "odbc". | - logical OR. For example "mysql|odbc". mnoGoSearch will find any URLs, that contain word "mysql" or word "odbc". ~ - logical NOT. For example "mysql & ~odbc". mnoGoSearch will find URLs that contain word "mysql" and do not contain word "odbc" at the same time. Note that ~ just excludes given word from results. Query "~odbc" will find nothing! () - group command to compose more complex queries. For example "(mysql | msql) & ~postgres". Query language is simple and powerful at the same time. Just consider query as usual boolean expression. RETURN VALUES
Returns a result link identifier on success or FALSE on failure. PHP Documentation Group UDM_FIND(3)