Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO Install NIC on SCO openserver 5.0.2 Post 302455249 by Neo on Tuesday 21st of September 2010 07:03:48 AM
Old 09-21-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinhNhi
PCI BUC#
DEVICE#
FUCNTION#
I doubt what you posted above is correct.

You must be careful with spelling, especially when discussing technical parameters.

Also, you will find that you might get more help if you take the time to actual spell important technical parameters correctly when posting a question to a forum Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help For SCO OpenServer

I've just installed Unix SCO OpenServer System v in an Intel PC and Everithing ok, except just one thing, in the begining of the installation the wizard asked me about the mouse , i have a generic 3 buttons mouse and i took a logitech and did not work i need to change the mouse configuration, ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmyvaldes
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sco openserver 5.5

hello! when i try to make my system dual boot with both win98 & sco open server 5.5 it doesn't work at all.neither win98 take start nor sco open server boots.what should i do ? kindly help me thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: buntty
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SCO 5.0.2 openserver

I am doing some work for a customer that is running SCO 5.0.2 openserver and they have lost their cd. Is there anyplace I can download it? I have a replacement being shipped but it will not be here for two days and they are down. Any ideals? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SCOoT
3 Replies

4. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

SCO openserver 5 install problem

Hello all, I'm trying to install SCO openserver 5 on a 2.5 Gig hard drive, and I tried fdisk and a low-level format of the drive. When I insert the boot diskette all seems fine, and it asks me to set the cd-rom and it sees it and reads from it. Well, I'm thinking all is well until right after I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: immulett
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to install and configure Apache on SCO openserver 5

I have just been made responsible for setting up Apache on our office SCO box. I have searched the internet, but haven't found any details that I can make sense of. I'm unfamiliar with Unix and would appreciate any help members of the forum have to offer. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cstovall
1 Replies

6. SCO

I need SCO Openserver 4.2!!!!

I need SCO Openserver 4.2. Please, give me distributive of that version SCO:eek: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: caine
0 Replies

7. SCO

Install SCO Openserver 6.0.0 on an IBM x3500 7977E6U

Even though IBM states that the x3500 server is Openserver 6.x compatible, it is still a bit of a trick to install SCO Openserver 6 to the machine because the standard method of installing the BTLD required to install the OS requires that the driver be written to a floppy which doesn't exist on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: qkrenge
3 Replies

8. SCO

Install SCO Openserver 5.0.7 as a trial

hi Howto install SCO Openserver 5.0.7 as a trial or howto get a trial license number? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
0 Replies

9. SCO

Need help to install sco openserver 5

Hi, Im installing sco openserver 5 (OpenServer-5.0.7Hw-10Jun05_1800.iso) on a vmware server 1.0.4. Installation is ok but on when x server is loading i just can login, mouse does not move and most of keyboard cases do not respond. I choose usb mouse + french keyboard while installating, should i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sup69
1 Replies

10. SCO

install iperf on SCO OpenServer 5.0.7

hi Howto install iperf on SCO OpenServer 5.0.7? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
0 Replies
SPELL(1)						      General Commands Manual							  SPELL(1)

NAME
spell, spellin, spellout - find spelling errors SYNOPSIS
spell [ -v ] [ -b ] [ -x ] [ -d hlist ] [ -s hstop ] [ -h spellhist ] [ file ] ... spellin [ list ] spellout [ -d ] list DESCRIPTION
Spell collects words from the named documents, and looks them up in a spelling list. Words that neither occur among nor are derivable (by applying certain inflections, prefixes or suffixes) from words in the spelling list are printed on the standard output. If no files are named, words are collected from the standard input. Spell ignores most troff, tbl and eqn(1) constructions. Under the -v option, all words not literally in the spelling list are printed, and plausible derivations from spelling list words are indi- cated. Under the -b option, British spelling is checked. Besides preferring centre, colour, speciality, travelled, etc., this option insists upon -ise in words like standardise, Fowler and the OED to the contrary notwithstanding. Under the -x option, every plausible stem is printed with `=' for each word. The spelling list is based on many sources. While it is more haphazard than an ordinary dictionary, it is also more effective with proper names and popular technical words. Coverage of the specialized vocabularies of biology, medicine and chemistry is light. The auxiliary files used for the spelling list, stop list, and history file may be specified by arguments following the -d, -s, and -h options. The default files are indicated below. Copies of all output may be accumulated in the history file. The stop list filters out misspellings (e.g. thier=thy-y+ier) that would otherwise pass. Two routines help maintain the hash lists used by spell. Both expect a set of words, one per line, from the standard input. Spellin com- bines the words from the standard input and the preexisting list file and places a new list on the standard output. If no list file is specified, the new list is created from scratch. Spellout looks up each word from the standard input and prints on the standard output those that are missing from (or present on, with option -d) the hashed list file. For example, to verify that hookey is not on the default spelling list, add it to your own private list, and then use it with spell, echo hookey | spellout /usr/dict/hlista echo hookey | spellin /usr/dict/hlista > myhlist spell -d myhlist huckfinn FILES
/usr/dict/hlist[ab] hashed spelling lists, American & British, default for -d /usr/dict/hstop hashed stop list, default for -s /dev/null history file, default for -h /tmp/spell.$$* temporary files /usr/libexec/spell SEE ALSO
deroff(1), sort(1), tee(1), sed(1) BUGS
The spelling list's coverage is uneven; new installations will probably wish to monitor the output for several months to gather local addi- tions. British spelling was done by an American. 7th Edition October 22, 1996 SPELL(1)